I Am Ashamed Of Many Muslims

I am ashamed of many Muslims Jan 12, 2023
I do read daily news. And I do f*** up my mood at early morning because of news.
https://www.thenationalnews.com/world/e ... -as-slave/

What my fellow Muslims do! That can not fit into any moral character, into any values, into the nature of individuals. But they force it to fit into ISLAM. Believe it or not, Muslims themselves force terrible things to fit into Islam.
But that is NOT islam!
It does not fit!!!!!!

Some Muslim family enslaved Jezidi woman. The MUSLIM man raped her, and his wife knew :shock: :shock: :shock:
She forced poor woman to do chores and to take care of her own kids!!

It is not the worst thing the fact that man raped and beat, and wife watched and agreed. The worst is that they thought that God Almighty is satisfied with their deeds!!!
Thinking that ill of God is worst than killing and raping. Thinking that they have HIS approval and blessing for what they are doing is more than Kufr and shirk together. It is some special kind of blasphemy!!!

Allah Almighty was very clear:

Our'an, surat An-Nisa (women), chapter 23 and 24:

"Prohibited to you [for marriage] are your mothers, your daughters, your sisters, your father's sisters, your mother's sisters, your brother's daughters, your sister's daughters, your [milk] mothers who nursed you, your sisters through nursing, your wives' mothers, and your step-daughters under your guardianship [born] of your wives unto whom you have gone in. But if you have not gone in unto them, there is no sin upon you. And [also prohibited are] the wives of your sons who are from your [own] loins, and that you take [in marriage] two sisters simultaneously, except for what has already occurred. Indeed, Allah is ever Forgiving and Merciful.

Also (forbidden for marriage are) women already married, except those (captives and slaves) whom your right hands possess. Thus has Allah ordained for you. All others are lawful, provided you seek (them in marriage) with Mahr (bridal money given by the husband to his wife at the time of marriage) from your property, desiring chastity, not committing illegal sexual intercourse, so with those of whom you have enjoyed sexual relations, give them their Mahr as prescribed; but if after a Mahr is prescribed, you agree mutually (to give more), there is no sin on you. Surely, Allah is Ever All-Knowing, All-Wise."

So it is clear that woman who are captivated in war are allowed for MARRIAGE, even if they were married already, but ONLY if they ACCEPT, fall in love, agree to marry a new man, and ONLY after man gives them MAHR, which makes them immediatelly free woman.

This is to say that Allah does not accept marriage of non-Muslims as an obstacle to islamic marriage in case of wars. Only in wars!!! And only if woman wants to marry (assuming that she had abusive husband and she did not love him truly)!

But how comes that MUSLIMS twisted this rules to make it lawful for themselves to RAPE captivated woman, or even kidnapped!!!!

How comes that MUSLIMS make it lawful to rape their maids, their female workers, their secretaries etc.

How comes that MUSLIMS think that it is what God told them to do!! WHAT GOD?????

God clearly said male can only marry captivated woman, as any other FREE woman, and only if they both agree as forced marriage is HARAM in ISLAM.

Oh, yeah, how comes that MUSLIMS think that Allah ALLOW and bless forced marriages!??!!!!!

OMG Muslims are so fu-cked up, that they think that fu-cking random females is God-pleasing deed.

I am so ashamed of Muslim males, and of clerics who interprets Qur'anic messages with their di-ckhead instead with brain!

I am so ashamed of every and each MUSLIM female woman who would mistreat another woman in any way.
I can see sometimes families going out with maids, and sitting at restaurant eating and entire family eating, while maid is just sitting and observing them, humiliated in her pyjama!!!
That is the highest terror possible.
And worst than that is that such families call themselves MUSLIMS!!! And worst if they think that is the way God allowed them.

They do not know God!! They do not know the Message! They do not know anything!!!!!

What barakah and blessing is expected in families who mistreat another being and then force that being to take care of their children! Thos children will just grow into monstrums as their parents!!!

I beg those fake Muslims, go into business, invent in different size of vaginas from different materials until it pleases your damned satisfactions.
Make some money out of your sick nature. That way it is HALAL.
Do not tell me that it is not moral to make vaginas out of different materials and in different sizes.
You can change one every day if you pleases so.
That is much more noble than to rape workers, maids, or so called slaves. There are no slaves anymore.
War captives are for exchange and for freedom (for noble gentlemen) and not in any way for raping.
If you fall in love with them and they feel the same for you they you are allowed just to marry them, and by marriage they will be free woman and able to divorce you di-ckhead as well!

But to rape anyone is out of question!! And If you think that it is God who allowed you, or it is God who is pleased with what you are doing, then you are worst than any kafir and munafik together, you are blasphemer and idiot of no end and I wish you to burn in deepest of Hell my fellow so called Muslim.

* Idea for business people: make vagina-mashines for Muslims rapists in many sizes and shapes, maybe they will stop to torture women, children and boys, when they think that nobody sees and that nobody can punish them!!

And second category of Muslims that I am especially ashamed of are greedy Muslims.
Those who will use their reputation, islamic titles, business titles and whatever to use people.
They would make buildings next to each other, so that neighbours have no view except into flat of other neighbour. They will force others to live in dark and in rooms small as a prison, just to earn more money.
Their greediness has no end.
If you ever heard that some HAFIZ/HAJJI family is making a business run away! Run as fast as you can.
They use their titles just to fraud people, to make them think that they are honest and just.
Run away.
And run from all who make rooms so small that two bed ca not fit in. And if they do then cupboard will surely fit not!
I wish for those to settle in graves that will shrink and torture them until the Judgment Day!

I am so much ashamed of Muslims who rape women, boys, children, who beat weak, who harass and molest, who enslave and betray, who use their position and titles just to gain, who are greedy with no limits, who are unjustly using others and paying less wages....

And the most I am ashamed of those Islamic scholars who will interpret Our'an and Hadith in ways that will allow them to do nasties things and who will explain to others such terrible interpretations and support them in terror and injustice.

Islam has no worst enemies than Muslims themselves !!

o Allah, kill those amongst us who are bad!! O Allah, please kill them and make less injustice on this world by their death. They make us so ashamed and so angry. How Patient are You o God. You gave them time and free will of choice, until the Day of Judgment.
But please God, just sometimes kill them earlier for our sake, we can't stand to be called the same names!
Alhamdulillah we are not the same as them, please God make this world little better by taking them earlier to their Judgement.

Shamoosa
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums