Dubai Is Gigtastic!

Topic locked
Dubai is gigtastic! Apr 08, 2006
Whooohoooo!

The net couple of weeks is going to be awsome. Where else would you get Jamiroquai, Robbie Williams and Jennifer Lopez one after another over such a short period of time.

I can't wait.

Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Dubai is gigtastic! Apr 08, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Whooohoooo!

The net couple of weeks is going to be awsome. Where else would you get Jamiroquai, Robbie Williams and Jennifer Lopez one after another over such a short period of time.

I can't wait.

You can keep J-Lo...but 'Jammyrockwhy', and Wobbie are going to be rocktastic kids!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 15, 2006
I saw Jamiroquai in December. He is a charlatan and wears a hat to make up for lack of talent. I loved his music until I went to the concert. If I had the chance I would have bought Robbies gig tickets AND album instead of seeing J

But, great to hear so many artists are playing.
scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

Apr 15, 2006
There are still Robbie tickets available at the One.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 15, 2006
scarlet wrote:I saw Jamiroquai in December. He is a charlatan and wears a hat to make up for lack of talent. I loved his music until I went to the concert. If I had the chance I would have bought Robbies gig tickets AND album instead of seeing J

I totally disagree. Jamiroquai is awesome and put on a great show here. No lack of talent at all.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Re: Dubai is gigtastic! Apr 15, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Whooohoooo!

I can't wait.

I am still waiting for Coldplay & Green Day to come here.. :?
Defo
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 15, 2006
kanelli wrote:
scarlet wrote:I saw Jamiroquai in December. He is a charlatan and wears a hat to make up for lack of talent. I loved his music until I went to the concert. If I had the chance I would have bought Robbies gig tickets AND album instead of seeing J

I totally disagree. Jamiroquai is awesome and put on a great show here. No lack of talent at all.

I totally disagree with your disagreement, JQ, awesome, show awesome, 4 white girls trying to dance in front of us lacking lots of talent :lol: :lol:
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Apr 15, 2006
Well, there are lots of different beats in Jamiroquai music, so maybe they were following the music "random style" :lol: That could be a talent in itself :wink:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Apr 15, 2006
It was an awesome gig, even from the lofty heights of the VIP stand one could see that the common people were enjoying themselves and 'getting down' to the groove of the syncapated combo...

Er...lots of people, lots of noise, stupid hat...it was good!

Knight
Dubai Knight

Apr 16, 2006
Not my thing...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 16, 2006
fayz wrote:
kanelli wrote:

I totally disagree with your disagreement, JQ, awesome, show awesome, 4 white girls trying to dance in front of us lacking lots of talent :lol: :lol:

those girls made my beer come up...almost...dont wanna waste the good stuff...JK was good...he was really awesome in singapore...changed hats for almost every song...but hey the atmosphere here was amazing and the company was great....and giles peterson...what can i say....the best DJ in the world for me!!!!...kanelli...was nice meeting you!! :D ...liban and intimacy too...hope you guys got back home ok after the camping trip!!!
constantine
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Apr 16, 2006
Yes, you too constantine! I hope to see you and the rest of the gang in the near future. We met lots of nice people that evening!
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Apr 16, 2006
Dubai Knight wrote:It was an awesome gig, even from the lofty heights of the VIP stand one could see that the common people were enjoying themselves and 'getting down' to the groove of the syncapated combo...

Er...lots of people, lots of noise, stupid hat...it was good!

Knight

Common People, bugga very nearly another Mocha spit out there

arniegang

Apr 16, 2006
What the hell happen at the end? The generator conked out - hilarious!

It was a pretty good gig, although they really rushed through it, felt like they just wanted to get back to the hotel and chill with a beer.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 16, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:What the hell happen at the end? The generator conked out - hilarious!

It was a pretty good gig, although they really rushed through it, felt like they just wanted to get back to the hotel and chill with a beer.

have to agree with you on that...but hey would choose them over J.Lo any day!!....
constantine
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Apr 16, 2006
constantine wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:What the hell happen at the end? The generator conked out - hilarious!

have to agree with you on that...but hey would choose them over J.Lo any day!!....

They did want to get back to the hotel...well JK did! The band went on to Trilogy and there was a crew party at IBO.

J-Lo vs. JK? Get em in a ring with gloves on! My money is on the dude in the hat, not the bling bling bimbo with the over inflated rump! Would be a good old ding dong though!

In fact a bling bling bimbo sing song ding dong!

Maybe that would be the next big event for Dubai...celebrity wrestling!
Any suggestions who we could get in the ring together?

Knight
Dubai Knight

posting in Movies and Music TalkForum Rules

Return to Movies and Music Talk