Visit Visa Expire.

Topic locked
visit visa expire. Aug 21, 2012
Hello..

Please help me with this.

I entered Dubai June 14,2012 through visit visa. Luckily I got a job after 2 weeks, but the company advise me to extend my visa for another one month and I paid 1,200 dirhams for the extension because its impossible for them to process my visa as soon as possible. Last August 13,2012 my visit visa extension already expired until now I dont receive my residency visa from the company. May I know what are the consequence that I will be facing? Since our PRO, is very slow in processing my visa. Lastly my sponsor called, that he cannot issue another visa to another if my visa will not release. Is it true?

izadel
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: visit visa expire. Aug 22, 2012
I think you are looking at fines of 200 dhs first day and 100 per day thereafter until you leave the country to get the new visa (entry permit) stamped in your passport (I think you have to leave the country to do this). The entry permit should take no longer than 1 week to obtain so I would be going to the PRO and telling him he is an inept fool.
benwj
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: Visit Visa Expire. Aug 22, 2012
So wait, you're already on a sponsorship visa? Or a visit visa? You don't make much sense. The company as benwj says are completely inept, it does not take this long to issue a residence and working visa. I would seriously reconsider working for this company as it sounds like they're messing you about. Also if you are on a visit visa and you're working, then you are working illegally.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Visit Visa Expire. Sep 06, 2012
Chocoholic , true
maneef
Dubai Forum User

Re: Visit Visa Expire. Sep 18, 2012
I think people who lands in Dubai first time on Visit Visa need to know It's a big Scam here Companies get you on job when you are on visit and than do not do anything for the residence later. So always friends get your residence visa first to secure your legal rights in UAE.
namshi98
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Visit Visa Expire. Sep 23, 2012
namshi98 , Anyone starting work whilst on a visit visa, who does not have a work permit under process, is working illegally and can be fined, as can the company employing them.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

undefined Jul 17, 2014
HI I WANT TO KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT MY VISIT VISA ME OVERSTAY LAST 18 MONTH'S AGO I WANT TO GO MY HOME BUT I CAN'T I DON'T WANT TO GO BLACKLIST WHEN I CAME HERE I START BUSINESS MAKE TRAD LICENSE SOMEBODY MAKE FRODE WITH ME AFTER I VIST 8 TIME IN DUBAI LAST TIME THIS GUY TAKE MY PASSPORT RUN AWHY THAT'S WHY ME LIVING THERE 18 MONTH AGO KNOW I MAKE MY NEW PASSPORT KNOW HAVE CHANC I TAKE VISA
ikhaun
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Visit Visa Expire. May 12, 2015
Excuse me my friend was brought to dubai for prostitution by a lady who seized her visa page but she was lucky to run away with her original passport please how does She leave without been held in prison. She can get someone to buy her ticket and can she leave any way even through deportation maybe the same day or in one week
Cassidy
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Dec 31, 2015
Hi i was on 3 months visa i arrived on october 4.. to acount now its my 89 days.. will i get penalty if will exit tomorrow as my 90th day herr in dubai??
grheamaygmailcom
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Feb 29, 2016
Hello sir. Im enterd to dubai 12 feb 2015. March 14 expired my visit visa. Im redy to take the residenc visa. How can take the resident wisa

--- Feb 29, 2016 ---

Kalum
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai VisaForum Rules

Return to Dubai Visa