Soccer (football) Team Launch

Topic locked
Soccer (football) team launch Oct 28, 2012
Hi,

I am looking to launch a veterans' football (soccer) team to practise and play in tournaments in dubai. I have been scanning the soccer scene in UAE and have found that there are very few options for the older guys to practise and play their heart out.

So, calling all the ageing lionhearts out there to provide your feedback. Please let me know and we will all meet at a convenient place and time in dubai/sharjah.

You can contact me on my mobile no. is 050 2831747.

You should be at least 35 years young and should have a passion for the best game under the sun.

Cheers,

Aroon

Aroon
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Soccer (football) Team Launch Jan 19, 2015
KHADIRAGE 13 STRIKER KNOWS BEST TRICKS TO TACKLE
CONTACT ME 0554910019

[url=mailto:kh521@live.com]kh521@live.com[/url]

am very intrested plzz take me i because i want to play for UAE team
khadir
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Soccer (football) Team Launch Apr 05, 2015
Hello,I am from Cameroon,I am 25 and I am an attaquant.i am resident in Dubai.i really want to play football in dubai.call +971522497335 or text marcelindiffofondji@gmail.com.thanks for all.
MarcelinDiffofondji
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Soccer (football) Team Launch May 07, 2015
Hi dear,
Am Mohamed Jaris from India i want play football in Dubai...Am state and university football player in my country...
Now am work in Dubai..am 23 years old
contact me..i want play for Dubai football club
mail id: md.jaris7@gmail.com
Mob: 0506279807
jaris
Dubai Expat Wannabe

undefined Jun 21, 2015
Iam call Nyamndi Derick from Cameroon age 24 play at the defence contac is 0564257408 want to play for Dubai football club iam waiting for any call to show my skills!?
Nyamndi
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Soccer (football) Team Launch Oct 16, 2015
hello i am from Cameroon my names are DALLE EMAHA LAURENT DIARA I HAVE ALL MY ATTESTATION TO SHOW THAT I HAVE PLAY AND HAVE FOOTBALL TRAINING IN MY COUNTRY I HAVE PLAYED IN MY COUNTRY CHAMPIONSHIP AND ALSO IN SUDAN YOU CAN CONTACT ME 0529716580 OR THROUGH MY E-MAIL ADDRESS AT arreyagbormbengroland@yahoo.com
position midfielder and defend
arreyagbor
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Sports ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Sports Forum