Football (Soccer) In Dubai???

Topic locked
Football (Soccer) in Dubai??? Feb 20, 2009
Hey guys and girls,

Just moved to Dubai 2 weeks ago, and was interested in joininga football team.

Does anyone know of any teams locally, preferably of a good standard, as I was in a Semi-Pro team back in the UK.

Any info is grately appreciated :)

Cheers

johnlee23
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Feb 21, 2009
check duplays.com
xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 21, 2009
Soccer On Sand is a bit different than we are used to in Europe, so prepare yourself. ;)

O yeah before I forget...50 degrees Celcius is a bit different too :D
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Feb 26, 2009
John Lee23.
There is an item on Dubai Football on www.visit-dubai.co.uk .
Click around that site.
There are also sports clubs and golf clubs. If you ask around in places like that, you will soon find the teams. It depends whether you want to play with ex-pats too.
Also...put "Dubai ex-pat football teams" into Google UK.
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 27, 2009
hey johnny.

we play every friday at 8.30am to 10.00am indoor. i wouldnt say we are professionals just a bunch of guys who get together and have a good game of football. fee is 20dhs per person but varies depending on the number of ppl that turn up. also all the players are from the sub-continent so not sure whether you would be interested but thought i would let you know :D

let me know if you are interested. oh yeh we play in a indoor football areana in jumeriah.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Apr 13, 2010
Hello gentleman
I'm very interesting to join you and friends
I'm seeking to play friendly with 5 side or 7side football team if you can help please tell.
thanks

rudeboy wrote:hey johnny.

we play every friday at 8.30am to 10.00am indoor. i wouldnt say we are professionals just a bunch of guys who get together and have a good game of football. fee is 20dhs per person but varies depending on the number of ppl that turn up. also all the players are from the sub-continent so not sure whether you would be interested but thought i would let you know :D

let me know if you are interested. oh yeh we play in a indoor football areana in jumeriah.
hanymen
Dubai Expat Wannabe

undefined Sep 25, 2014
download an app called Meetup and search for groups around your area...great app to search for any type of activities
dubai4ever
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Sports ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Sports Forum