Please note :
This is not pro club and we do not pay salaries or any compensations
If you still intrsted in joining please send your detail
Name,contact number ,age,position and back ground to my email
ilyadxb@gmail.com

ilyadxb
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: AMATEUR SOCCER Team From Dubai Looking For Players Apr 05, 2015
My name is marcelin.i am from Cameroon and I am 25.my position in the field is attaquant.i am resident in Dubai and I really want to play football here in Dubai.call +971522497335 or text marcelindiffofondji@gmail.com.thanks for all.
MarcelinDiffofondji
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: AMATEUR SOCCER Team From Dubai Looking For Players Aug 13, 2015
Am fredrick and am a young talented player from Ghana and am 21 years old currently free and looking for a club and i will want to come for trails in your club please give me the details through my email morgee50@yahoo.com thank you and hoping to hear from you. Am playing in the
morgangold
Dubai Expat Wannabe

undefined Aug 20, 2015
i am habtom i am 19 i live in ethiopia i have a goo tallent in football and i can do well in midfielder......so if u want me i will come to dubai furiously

--- Aug 20, 2015 ---

i am habtom 19 years old i have much good tallent in football in midfielder so if u want me i can come to dubai furously
habtomaregaygnail
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: AMATEUR SOCCER Team From Dubai Looking For Players Aug 30, 2015
Hello.
My name is Oleg.

I am 25 and I am from Ukraine.

I play on goalkeeper position.

I played on professional level in Ukraine.

Want to know more about your team.

My mobile number: +971557701927

Email: [url=mailto:oleg13abkin@gmail.com]oleg13abkin@gmail.com[/url]
Olegunner
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Sep 02, 2015
my name is nasser and i am interested in playing for your team

i am 21 from dubai

i can play left full back and centre midfield

excellent left foot and also able to play with my right foot

i am always positive on the pitch and never give up. i am fast and a good team player.

my number: 00971505501166
nasser
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: AMATEUR SOCCER Team From Dubai Looking For Players 2015- Sep 29, 2015
ilyadxb hi I am Mohammed ruzain From Sri Lanka now i am living in Dubai Albarsha. I am looking to join a team, start practice and possibly play in tournaments again and i have played Sri Lanka Under 19 Pool and Zahira Club Matale. I Am a striker aged 23,this is My contact no and email add. 050 7985125, ruzain128@yahoo.com.I would love to join your team & show my talent & help & be a part of your succesfull in achieving team goals & objective i am looking forward to you reply

--- Oct 01, 2015 ---

ilyadxb ,Hi, It s Mohamed Ruzain From Sri Lanka now i am living in Dubai Albarsha. I am looking to join a team, start practice and possibly play in tournaments again and i have played Sri Lanka Under 19 Pool and Zahira Club Matale. I Am a striker aged 23,this is My contact no and email add. 050 7985125, ruzain128@yahoo.com .
Ruzain
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: AMATEUR SOCCER Team From Dubai Looking For Players 2015- Oct 16, 2015
hello i am from Cameroon my names are DALLE EMAHA LAURENT DIARA I HAVE ALL MY ATTESTATION TO SHOW THAT I HAVE PLAY AND HAVE FOOTBALL TRAINING IN MY COUNTRY I HAVE PLAYED IN MY COUNTRY CHAMPIONSHIP AND ALSO IN SUDAN YOU CAN CONTACT ME 0529716580 OR THROUGH MY E-MAIL ADDRESS AT arreyagbormbengroland@yahoo.com
position midfielder and defend
arreyagbor
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: AMATEUR SOCCER Team From Dubai Looking For Players 2015- Jan 21, 2016
Hi i am from cameroon and i life to dubai my name noudomki i am a good player football i will like to have a team amateur to dubai my contact 0559840832 and my email :noudomki@yahoo.fr thak you.
noudomki
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Jan 24, 2016
Hello, Good day Management,
My name is Sunday Eze, from Nigeria,West Africa,am 18 years old boy full of football talent, I am a talented footballer 160 cm height athletic build-body and 50 kg, please i would like to play for your team, i actually get your information on the net so i decide to mail the management to see if i could get some access to more information about the club and how to get in touch with the team management.
I will be glad if i could get access to join the team, i will like to play for the team and work hand to hand with the boys to achieve the goals of the club, I am a serious footballer, i train hard and work hard, i am a midfielder i play left wing or right wing, Prefered Foot Both legs striker, very good football and i will be happy to Enron into the club, and i promise to make management proud.You will never be disappointed.
Firstly Sir i will like to know more about the team, and how to get in touch with the team.
Thank you so mush , accept my greeting to the management and the players entirely, hope to hear from the management.
here is my E-mail princez_ranky@yahoo.com

Sunday Eze

Thank You
princezranky
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: AMATEUR SOCCER Team From Dubai Looking For Players 2015- Jan 25, 2016
Hi sir am a footballer from Nigeria but living in dubai I will love to play in your club
18years old

I play 5, 2, 7

Email.cj78550@gmail.com

Contact-0557180569
cj724
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: AMATEUR SOCCER Team from Dubai looking for players 2015- Jan 28, 2016
hi im mohamedharis i wanna joint to ur team 0508535375 this my number
mohamedharis
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Feb 09, 2016
Hello,am a ugandan 23 yr currently working in abudhabi i would like to join your team ,i play left back and left wing,it wil be of great pleasure if my request is put into consideration.this is my number 0551775326,email hoziajoshbik@gmail.com
patrickbik
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: AMATEUR SOCCER Team From Dubai Looking For Players 2015- Feb 29, 2016
hi, my name is dennis, a tarlented player from ghana wiiling nto join your team. im very smart, creative and confidence on the ball. living and working hear in dubai sharjah. im a winger 11 or 7. 0522381292
dennisdoughan
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Mar 28, 2016
Hey there,
I am António Francisco from Angola and would like to make part of this fabulous soccer team. I usually play as attacking midfielder or wide midfielder. I am 24 years of age.

cheers
Antnio
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: AMATEUR SOCCER Team From Dubai Looking For Players 2015- Apr 22, 2016
Hello management,

My name is Panga Enyegue from Cameroon. I would like to join your club. I play Both left and right back. My height is 6ft 1"

I was born on 19th December 1995. I speak both English and French. I'm currently on a visit visa and currently stay in Abu Hail, Dubai.

Kindly please get in touch with me on 0521684410 and email is lucpanga410@gmail.com

Thank you and kind regards

Panga
lucpanga
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: AMATEUR SOCCER Team From Dubai Looking For Players 2015- Apr 23, 2016
My name is Emmanuel from Nigeria
+971529470276

22 yrs

Defensive midfielder
littlemessi
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Sports ForumForum Rules