Why I M Unlucky In Love ?

Topic locked
Aug 01, 2006
gLoBalTeCh wrote:
alina_4u wrote:well maybe those girls were not rigth for u at the first place.

u haven't met the rigth girl yet.

u should know that world has changed. love is a game now. if someone plays with u, play em back.

i just want to be attached to only one girl, i really cant play with any body's feeling. i m sensitive and kind heart man. my heart does not allow me to play with any woman.
lets just wait for the one who will be mine. thats all i can say

maybe you are gay and don't know it :roll:

I-No-Jack
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 01, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:That's what we say about men too Ian!

But it's true, certainly all my female friends love manly men, who're a bit tough and dangerous, it's a sad fact that 'Nice guys always come last'.

and here i thought it was that they come too soon :oops:
I-No-Jack
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 01, 2006
I-No-Jack wrote:
gLoBalTeCh wrote:
alina_4u wrote:well maybe those girls were not rigth for u at the first place.

u haven't met the rigth girl yet.

u should know that world has changed. love is a game now. if someone plays with u, play em back.

i just want to be attached to only one girl, i really cant play with any body's feeling. i m sensitive and kind heart man. my heart does not allow me to play with any woman.
lets just wait for the one who will be mine. thats all i can say

maybe you are gay and don't know it :roll:

oh really ? are you woman ?
gLoBalTeCh
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Aug 01, 2006
I think sometime a guy acting too desperate and to pushie will scare the girl away. Like I walked away with my long term boyfriend (almost 4 years) when he started to tell me he wanted a family and kids (when I was only 22).

Maybe you should take your time, don't talk about marrying her when you only know her for 3 months.
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 01, 2006
FeiPo wrote:I think sometime a guy acting too desperate and to pushie will scare the girl away. Like I walked away with my long term boyfriend (almost 4 years) when he started to tell me he wanted a family and kids (when I was only 22).

Maybe you should take your time, don't talk about marrying her when you only know her for 3 months.

wait one sentence says 4 years and the next 3 months :roll:
I-No-Jack
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 01, 2006
I-No-Jack wrote:
FeiPo wrote:I think sometime a guy acting too desperate and to pushie will scare the girl away. Like I walked away with my long term boyfriend (almost 4 years) when he started to tell me he wanted a family and kids (when I was only 22).

wait one sentence says 4 years and the next 3 months :roll:

she means 3 months globaltech was with her girl, probably
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 02, 2006

ironic is, some girls will ditch the guy if he does not express he loves her to the point of getting married & having kids from her.... some girls like that! Poor guys, have to make tough decisions!
easternjewel
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Aug 02, 2006
easternjewel wrote:
Poor guys, have to make tough decisions!

And here we come to that same old chesnut: us guys just don't know what the hell it is you girls want, we never have and never will :lol: :lol:

What makes matters worse, is that you girls don't know what it is you want in the first place :? :?
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Aug 02, 2006
easternjewel wrote:

ironic is, some girls will ditch the guy if he does not express he loves her to the point of getting married & having kids from her.... some girls like that! Poor guys, have to make tough decisions!

can never win with women
:P
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 02, 2006
easternjewel wrote:

this is pretty interesting, cos i think it has to do with primary instincts. once u get involved u start wanting things, even if not on a conscious level. lot of women dont ever want kids, but its good to know that the man near u can see u as the mother of his children. the explanation is very simple i guess. a committed woman wants the same commitment from her man. and instinctively there is no stronger proof for commitment than wanting a common child. just as there is no greater love declaration from a man, than when he says "i want to have a child with u". and i repeat, it is so even if the woman never ever wanna have kids.

now thats a whole different story when u kick smbody out cos he is not getting ready for wedding after a few month of being together :lol:
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Aug 05, 2006

but my case is diff.
gLoBalTeCh
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Aug 05, 2006
Easy come, Easy go.

This applies to both guys and girls. Any intelligent woman/man is not going to want someone who throws themself at her/him. If you think you're a really nice guy, and you're gentle and what not, you should wait until you meet and get to know someone who has the same values as yourself and who you are sure would cherish what you have to offer.

If a guy fell in love with me in a week, (and I have a healthy ego so I do believe its possible!!), I would still question whether he had even taken the time to get to KNOW me before professing his undying love or whether he was in love with some figment of his imagination.
PrettyPenny
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance