Why Do Girls Hesitate To Pay Bills ?

Topic locked
why do girls hesitate to pay bills ? Aug 10, 2006
Couple of days back , i was with a girl and we went to eat. She pissed me off by saying " Can u buy me this coffee" . Jesus christ , i am not your daddy , buy from your own damn money . I dont get money from City bank to Finance girls .

When it comes to food , they orders lot of dishes and like Dog they just smell and put it on side by saying" taste not good". :lol: If the taste is not good then why the heck u order this entire menu ? .

There were so many times i had met with girls at different cafe but one thing is common they never let the air to touch their purse. I mean what is wrong if you say

" Can i pay today" ? :lol:

well i made girls to pay so many times and when we break up ,the first taunt i get

" You eat money from girls , you are Bagger" :roll:

The most irritating part is when girls ask for money for Fuel . Oh we dont have much money , and i can not drive u out ". Then i say , i ll put the fule inside .

Get a life girls and start paying, i dont have 7 houses and one lake!! my only asset is computer , which is used for writing at DFM.

HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Aug 10, 2006
If u ever ask from a girl , what is the cost of cola ? she wouldnt tell u because she never bought it :lol:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Aug 10, 2006
"That" is only because everygirl that dates you (if that is possible) knows to send their money to me.

Normal girls wouldn't do that and by definition the ones "dating" you are not normal (othewise they would know better than date you)!
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 10, 2006
It's an interesting question though and one that can be hotly debated. If you're dating a girl regularly, should you always pay?
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

nice one dude... Aug 10, 2006
yea really true...i'm with u .. .but u kinda xagurrated a lot..they dunt spend too much . ..sumtimes they offer 2 pay 2
hack88
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 10, 2006
^ian^ wrote:It's an interesting question though and one that can be hotly debated. If you're dating a girl regularly, should you always pay?

I know of so many couple who go Dutch.... matter of fact even people living together, split the weekly shopping cost.

Back on topic... HP believe me they are paying... paying the price of going out with you :lol:
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 10, 2006
KeithL wrote:
^ian^ wrote:It's an interesting question though and one that can be hotly debated. If you're dating a girl regularly, should you always pay?

I know of so many couple who go Dutch.... matter of fact even people living together, split the weekly shopping cost.

Back on topic... HP believe me they are paying... paying the price of going out with you :lol:

i think it's fair to "go dutch" especially when dating regulary (and ur bf/gf is not a milionaire)
but for a man, when he askes out a woman on a first date or something like that i think it's rude to ask her to pay the bills :roll:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 10, 2006
Well I know from my culture its customary for the guy to pay, even if they aren't dating - as in just friends. For us, its kind of like putting the guy down if the girl pays. Or at least, thats how it is with my family and all my guy friends. When I go out with them (my friends) I offer to pay for my portion (if we are in a group), or for the bill (if it is just me and him) but they usually just get upset. When I go out with my boyfriend he pays, Ive tried paying a few times -- he wouldnt let me. I believe one time I actually forced him to let me pay though because I knew he was short on money and I didnt want him to feel pressured, so I let him know that I was paying before we went into the restaraunt and gave him the money before hand too, so he wouldnt feel as bad. But like I said, I guess its a culture thing...
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 10, 2006
The chivalrous nature of men paying dates back to an era in most cultures where women simply did not work, therefore they had no money to pay.

These days in the era of equality, where many women earn the same or more than the man who is trying to date them, I think it can be a little harsh to expect the man to pay every time.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Aug 10, 2006
^ian^ wrote:The chivalrous nature of men paying dates back to an era in most cultures where women simply did not work, therefore they had no money to pay.

These days in the era of equality, where many women earn the same or more than the man who is trying to date them, I think it can be a little harsh to expect the man to pay every time.

i agree, thats why i offer to pay...but i usually get yelled at, lectured, or am given evil stares...
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 10, 2006
because
langde ghode par koi bhi baazi nahi lagata :P

loozer loozer :D
gLoBalTeCh
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Aug 10, 2006
Ian

seems you are also victim of "Bills". Kill Bill :0).

to rest :

It looks cheap when they give us a miss call and they know that guy ll call them back no matter if he works in any aircondition office in city bank or under 42 C . We guys never learn a lesson, all we hope that one day she ll sleep with us :roll: . I admit that all money in this world is useless if there are no girls :lol:

But still u girls shuld some time offer to pay some bills , i know it is against the nature but try to change it if not then i ll say

" no one can straight the tail of dog no matter if u put it in the pipe for 20 years"

Let see what ll happen when i meet Eastern Jewel :oops: I am sure she wouldnt say " oh i forgot my purse at home" :P If she says i wouldnt mind atleast she is my sweetheart :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Aug 10, 2006
am still available HP and will pay for everything :love4:
I-No-Jack
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 11, 2006
KeithL wrote:Back on topic... HP believe me they are paying... paying the price of going out with you :lol:

U r not decent guy , what do u mean that Girls are like Taxi , anyone can pay and take them :lol: Now Corco ll be irritated again :) .

Keithl !!when are u going back to Dubai ? Jst dont fly because our British paki brothers are quite active on airports :lol: Man !! i am sorry i culdnt contact to you because of some indoor activities :roll:

BTW who is this jack sparrow !! Can u tell her / him to stay away !
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Aug 11, 2006
I No Jack, your avatar is distracting!!! Just thought you should know.
dubai girl
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 11, 2006
dubai girl wrote:I No Jack, your avatar is distracting!!! Just thought you should know.

i know but i did it for hp but he is afraid of me :lol: :lol: :lol: you won't believe the number of propositions i've gotten via pm :wink: :wink: :wink:
I-No-Jack
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 11, 2006
dubai girl wrote:I No Jack, your avatar is distracting!!! Just thought you should know.

done :) u owe me one now :wink:
I-No-Jack
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 11, 2006
HP wrote:
KeithL wrote:Back on topic... HP believe me they are paying... paying the price of going out with you :lol:

Keithl !!when are u going back to Dubai ? Jst dont fly because our British paki brothers are quite active on airports :lol: Man !! i am sorry i culdnt contact to you because of some indoor activities :roll:

I thought you would call when you were in London...

well it looks like we will meet only when you come down to dubai. I should be there by the end of this month
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 11, 2006
I expect the man who ask me out to pay. It is only a cup of coffee of a meal!!! not a lot of money!!! if he ask me to pay I will, but I will for sure not to see this guy again. This is not to do with money, this is (I think) a tradition, if you ask a girl out, be a gentlemen, pay the damn coffee. I hate cheap a*s trying to date a girl and being so tight on every cent.

However, if I like that guy, i will buy him a drink or pay for the meal when I get a chance.
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 11, 2006
FeiPo wrote:I expect the man who ask me out to pay. It is only a cup of coffee of a meal!!! not a lot of money!!! if he ask me to pay I will, but I will for sure not to see this guy again. This is not to do with money, this is (I think) a tradition, if you ask a girl out, be a gentlemen, pay the damn coffee. I hate cheap a*s trying to date a girl and being so tight on every cent.

However, if I like that guy, i will buy him a drink or pay for the meal when I get a chance.

why do u expect ? why is it default inside a girl that a man will pay ? If it is only the cup of coffee then why can u not pay ? You have only worth of coffee price ? :lol: U ll find another one , who can pay for u :lol: .

If we pay then we have right to get the return on investment in the form of liquid assest :lol: XRW can u tell her what is liquid and what is fixed asset in economy :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Aug 12, 2006
welcome to the real world!!
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 15, 2006
I agree with you Feipo
Behemot_80
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 16, 2006
This whole splitting the bill deal (with someone you are dating) i dont like. If the couple want to share paying the bills, then maybe alternate paying the bill.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 16, 2006
Lets get back on the topic before this ends up in a club of toot-toot. :lol:

Women as you generalize it HP is now more clever than the generation before.

Most of us women can pay for what we want and what we need. :wink:

If a lady would act the way you describe it, I think she doesnt want you and she's turning you off so you wont ever ask her out again! :lol:
zam
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Sep 10, 2006
FeiPo wrote:I expect the man who ask me out to pay. It is only a cup of coffee of a meal!!! not a lot of money!!! if he ask me to pay I will, but I will for sure not to see this guy again. This is not to do with money, this is (I think) a tradition, if you ask a girl out, be a gentlemen, pay the damn coffee. I hate cheap a*s trying to date a girl and being so tight on every cent.

I hear you...it's not about the money...the ''magic'' is just lost....I once dated a guy who let me pay for my coffee on our first date....he was so cheap,he'd always let me pay my share...He was a really really good loooking guy,but I was so disgusted by him...Anyway I dated him for like two weeks and when I saw that he was serious about me I cheated on him and after he forgave me I dumped him...so in the end he paid...
I just hate guys who don't have any manners...
jelena
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Sep 10, 2006
HP wrote:

why do u expect ? why is it default inside a girl that a man will pay ? If it is only the cup of coffee then why can u not pay ? You have only worth of coffee price ? :lol: U ll find another one , who can pay for u :lol: .

If we pay then we have right to get the return on investment in the form of liquid assest :lol: XRW can u tell her what is liquid and what is fixed asset in economy :P

OK...imagine this.....you are having a coffee with a girl and you're thinking that she could excially be the one and let's say she's having the same thought about you...and then you ask her to pay for her coffee....BANG!!!you just killed all the magic...
jelena
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Sep 10, 2006
jelena wrote:
HP wrote:

OK...imagine this.....you are having a coffee with a girl and you're thinking that she could excially be the one and let's say she's having the same thought about you...and then you ask her to pay for her coffee....BANG!!!you just killed all the magic...

well if she asks u to pay to....BANG all abracadabra wont bring back the magic
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 11, 2006
jelena wrote:Anyway I dated him for like two weeks and when I saw that he was serious about me I cheated on him and after he forgave me I dumped him...so in the end he paid...
I just hate guys who don't have any manners...

He let you buy your own coffee so you cheated on him... wow, maturity at it's finest!
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 11, 2006
sniper420 wrote:well if she asks u to pay to....BANG all abracadabra wont bring back the magic

Touche`
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 11, 2006
Oh the otherday... there was this girl who cheated me.. I'm all so bad...n broken down... i dated her for something like 2 loong weeks n she just :(
:(( she just cheated on me. coz i asked her for 50 fills to pay the taxi...i didnt have change n thats y i asked her.. phew.... :(( <:Weeping:>

:P :P

jelena now thats way too much
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance