Why Are Females Getting Stuck On U????

Topic locked
why are females getting stuck on u???? May 27, 2007
I don't know if you guys noticed this!. Once you dated a female she stuck on you like a Koala!. I have several females I dated long ago, then I dumped them but they keep on coming back to me, wanting to date me again and again, following me where I work and in areas I normally go for good time. I find it very difficult to make new friends around as those old one are trucking me up and down!!.

The strange thing is that they cry over me that they love me and they can't leave without me and bla bla as if it's true!!. You know, if you are stupid you might as well believe that they truely love you...

Sometimes I fill bad and want to believe them. The thing is that, no female can be trusted when it comes to love. I believe not a single female is cool, no single female can keep a promise, no single female know a true meaning of love and no single female care about you but herself!...

Can anyone give me advice on how I can keep them outer me?..

Balushi
Dubai Forums Member

May 28, 2007
refer to the farting thread.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 28, 2007
I'm guessing you've been hurt by a lovely lady once.... to be so synical now??!!

Not all women are the same, my advice would be to keep your heart open.... so you don't miss the right one!

GOOD LUCK!
English Girlie
Dubai Expat Helper

May 28, 2007
generally, a girl would never ever love u if u keep her ignoring...take her for granted...but if u show some foolishness that she may think u are too is inlove to her, then that is another story... :)
gracy
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: why are females getting stuck on u???? May 28, 2007
Balushi wrote:I don't know if you guys noticed this!. Once you dated a female she stuck on you like a Koala!. I have several females I dated long ago, then I dumped them but they keep on coming back to me, wanting to date me again and again, following me where I work and in areas I normally go for good time. I find it very difficult to make new friends around as those old one are trucking me up and down!!.

The strange thing is that they cry over me that they love me and they can't leave without me and bla bla as if it's true!!. You know, if you are stupid you might as well believe that they truely love you...

Sometimes I fill bad and want to believe them. The thing is that, no female can be trusted when it comes to love. I believe not a single female is cool, no single female can keep a promise, no single female know a true meaning of love and no single female care about you but herself!...

just keep on being urself. it will eventually work
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

May 28, 2007
MaaaD wrote:refer to the farting thread.

:P :P :P :lol:
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: why are females getting stuck on u???? May 28, 2007
Balushi wrote:I don't know if you guys noticed this!. Once you dated a female she stuck on you like a Koala!. I have several females I dated long ago, then I dumped them but they keep on coming back to me, wanting to date me again and again, following me where I work and in areas I normally go for good time. I find it very difficult to make new friends around as those old one are trucking me up and down!!.

it;s no shame to be gay :roll:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 29, 2007
and then you woke up after that long dream

:lol:
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

May 31, 2007
It is easy for girls to get a guy and its guys who always have to do hard work :=).

example = If i go out and scream" who would like to have se.x wid me ! There will be no one .....or only prostitutes or couple of gays .

if a ugly girl go out and scream " who would like to have s.e.x wid me". I bet she can find dozen of guys in seconds .
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jun 01, 2007
Voted my two fav, funniest reply on this thread! I am LMAO
:laughing6:
MaaaD wrote:refer to the farting thread.

raidah wrote:
just keep on being urself. it will eventually work
EyeCandyDiva
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jun 01, 2007
EyeCandyDiva wrote:Voted my two fav, funniest reply on this thread! I am LMAO
:laughing6:

The funniest Post will be the One that I will write about!
Balushi
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance