How To Become A Player With Females??

Topic locked
How to become a Player with females?? May 16, 2007
OK Folks,

First of all, you must be very young to ask such question but then profesionals can help, I ain't one but if there are good guys around here they might be able to put few tricks to assist you to be a good female player... :wink:

For me, this is what I do.. LOVE THEM AND LIVE THEM!! very simple

The only problem you will face is that, one of these females would stuck on you and make your life very unhappy... I have several females who have stuck on me and are making me totally unhappy, I even skipped many night clubs bcoz of them... One thing though, don't ever do it with females working same company with you bcoz it's gonna be worse!!!.. I have this girl who I played with once, we work the same company and now she tells everyone that she likes me so much but i don't like her, not even as a friend, I don't know what to do now!!!.. She keeps telling me that she loves me, sending me emails at work but i just keep ignoring her, hoping that she will eventuallly figure out that i don't like her. Some times I ask myself "Am i doing the right thing?" Sometimes I ask friends for some help coz IT'S DIVING ME INSANE!!!

So, just be careful with such game!! You don't wanna end up like me... :?

Balushi
Dubai Forums Member

May 16, 2007
Well serves you right for messing about - you deserve all the crap that gets thrown at you!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 16, 2007
OFF TOPIC:

by the way, what happen to my download thread?
Balushi
Dubai Forums Member

May 16, 2007
It's not off topic! Guys that 'play' women, are idiots. How would you like it if someone did that to you?
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 17, 2007
women play men all the time!
Balushi
Dubai Forums Member

May 17, 2007
More fool anyone who becomes a victim of being 'played', you don't have to encourage it.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

romance May 17, 2007
unlucky m8 it happens to the best of us. Though i believe you should take the mature approch of just letting the girl know how you feel directly. Sit her down and explain to her the situation, but do it respectfully she may get emoitional but time is a great healer.

:D
Marcus0992
Dubai Expat Wannabe

May 17, 2007
Yeah as always..men will play around make women fall in love to them and later when they got all what they want...they'll just tell the poor girl..You are very nice and special..just like that! Karma be with you :D
lakambini
Dubai Forum Guest

May 18, 2007
God help us all from women 8)
guest999

Are you a loser? May 18, 2007
why do you want to be a player? is that because you have been played?
JojoHK
Dubai Forums Member

May 20, 2007
From Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End trailer:

Jack Sparrow: Ladies! Will you please shut it? Listen to me. Yes, I lied to you. No, I don't love you. Of course it makes you look fat. I've never been to Brussels. It is pronounced "egregious". By the way, no, I've never met Pizzaro but I love his pies. Savvy?

Remind you of somethin'? Men have played women since ages and women are idiot enough to fall for it each time, sorry.
Though, I must note that women toy around with men too but very less frequently.
EyeCandyDiva
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 20, 2007
^ you've got to be joking
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 20, 2007
:roll: :roll: :roll:
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

May 20, 2007
How many times is this topic going to rear it's ugly head?
bear
Dubai chat master

May 20, 2007
EyeCandyDiva wrote:From Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End trailer:

Jack Sparrow: Ladies! Will you please shut it? Listen to me. Yes, I lied to you. No, I don't love you. Of course it makes you look fat. I've never been to Brussels. It is pronounced "egregious". By the way, no, I've never met Pizzaro but I love his pies. Savvy?

Remind you of somethin'? Men have played women since ages and women are idiot enough to fall for it each time, sorry.
Though, I must note that women toy around with men too but very less frequently.

or maybe becoz men dont talk about it.
if u look back history, men always ruled over by women -- cleopatra, helen of troy to name a few.
panaghoy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 20, 2007

if u look back history, men always ruled over by women -- cleopatra, helen of troy to name a few.
panaghoy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 20, 2007

panaghoy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 20, 2007
So ... there are men players and women players...

Whats the problem exactly? i dont see anything wrong here :lol:

So what if people get abused....id love a women to abuse me... :wink:

Actually we are going of topic.....hes complaining abt his girlfriend not leaving him alone....

Man, did you try and say "go away...shooh.....leave me alone" ???

:twisted:
guest999

May 21, 2007
so i guess b4 u start ur professional career in being a player....u might want to learn how to get dumped first? :lol:
dodgeek
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: How to become a Player with females?? May 22, 2007
Balushi wrote:OK Folks,

First of all, you must be very young to ask such question but then profesionals can help, I ain't one but if there are good guys around here they might be able to put few tricks to assist you to be a good female player... :wink:

For me, this is what I do.. LOVE THEM AND LIVE THEM!! very simple

The only problem you will face is that, one of these females would stuck on you and make your life very unhappy... I have several females who have stuck on me and are making me totally unhappy, I even skipped many night clubs bcoz of them... One thing though, don't ever do it with females working same company with you bcoz it's gonna be worse!!!.. I have this girl who I played with once, we work the same company and now she tells everyone that she likes me so much but i don't like her, not even as a friend, I don't know what to do now!!!.. She keeps telling me that she loves me, sending me emails at work but i just keep ignoring her, hoping that she will eventuallly figure out that i don't like her. Some times I ask myself "Am i doing the right thing?" Sometimes I ask friends for some help coz IT'S DIVING ME INSANE!!!

So, just be careful with such game!! You don't wanna end up like me... :?

U r an AFC = Average Frustrated Chump
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance