Where To Meet Friends And Girls In Dubai?

Topic locked
Where to meet friends and girls in Dubai? Jul 30, 2007
Hy everybody,

I will arrive soon in Dubai and will need to meet new friends there.
Which place will you advise to go (bars, speed dating parties...) to meet new friends and to catch a nice girl to have sex?

alanj
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jul 30, 2007
Jailbait
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 30, 2007
Alan

this topic has been chewed to death, if u use the search function it will be helpful. :) though dating is not openly talked about i am sure once u start moving around in dubai u will get a clear picture of how things work. From York int., cyclone to upmarket pubs. :lol:

Cheers,

J
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 31, 2007
Cyclone is shut J
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jul 31, 2007
gtmash wrote:Jailbait

looooooolz
general16
Dubai Forum Visitor

Aug 01, 2007
its easy to get , just you reach at Dubai they will come around you ...lol
sameera_me
Dubai Forum Guest

Aug 04, 2007
dear,

you can meet a lot here in dubai...

different races...here in dubai forum, you can have one, just make an invitation in personal messages and meet up

just an advise :lol: :lol: :lol:
femme
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Aug 04, 2007
femme wrote:dear,

different races...here in dubai forum, you can have one, just make an invitation in personal messages and meet up

I don't think so!!!
The Major
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 04, 2007
arniegang wrote:Cyclone is shut J

:shock: is it AG, well i never been there , damn missed the chance :lol:
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 04, 2007
Sage told me

:P :P :P
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Aug 04, 2007
arniegang wrote:Sage told me

^^ hahahaha :P :P :P :ROFL:
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Aug 04, 2007
arniegang wrote:Sage told me

I dint know sage was a visitor :lol: :lol:
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 05, 2007
:arrow: :idea: :?:
harrysat
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Aug 06, 2007
I suggest "bus stop" is one of the best place to meet girls and new friends :wink: what do you think?
Donnabelle
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 07, 2007
The Major wrote:

I don't think so!!!

i did meet a friends here in dubai forums...sooooo...

weve just meet up, have a coffee and we got along... :lol:
:lol: :D
femme
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Aug 07, 2007
Donnabelle wrote:I suggest "bus stop" is one of the best place to meet girls and new friends :wink: what do you think?

bus stop...not a good idea..
femme
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Aug 29, 2007
femme wrote:
The Major wrote:

I don't think so!!!

i did meet a friends here in dubai forums...sooooo...

weve just meet up, have a coffee and we got along... :lol:
:lol: :D

Ok then why don't you prove that Femme? Let's have some coffee too....

hahaha
Jaco
Dubai Forum User

Aug 29, 2007
hey jaco....

do you want a fight or what!!!????

really, it does happen...

Having a coffee with you, not possible, nahhh...i already have a bad vibes.. try your luck with others?

having friend is possible, some of the member here is nice. I just meet 2 and no harm done... :lol: :lol:
femme
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Aug 29, 2007
femme wrote:hey jaco....

Having a coffee with you, not possible, nahhh...i already have a bad vibes.. try your luck with others?

having friend is possible, some of the member here is nice. I just meet 2 and no harm done... :lol: :lol:

what vibes are you talking about??? Wow, no I don't want to fight. Take it easy. I was just kiddin.
I don't even drink coffee (gives me vibes and cold fingers) hahaha. Too bad eh?? I like tea though...
soo...
offer is still on.....
LOL no no just kiddin
I'd better go bother somebody else right?
ciao
Jaco
Dubai Forum User

Aug 30, 2007
Jaco wrote:
femme wrote:hey jaco....

what vibes are you talking about??? Wow, no I don't want to fight. Take it easy. I was just kiddin.
I don't even drink coffee (gives me vibes and cold fingers) hahaha. Too bad eh?? I like tea though...
soo...
offer is still on.....
LOL no no just kiddin
I'd better go bother somebody else right?
ciao

hahahhahah....its ok dudes ...im just pulling your legs besides im not a fighter...
femme
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Aug 30, 2007
Funny comments on the dating issue...Seems like every one had there share of FUN in Dubai :P
SuperStAr
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 01, 2007
femme wrote:hahahhahah....its ok dudes ...im just pulling your legs besides im not a fighter...

Nice to meet you too.
My name is Jaco by the way. I'm from Amsterdam. I came to Dubai in June for work

Hey don't you think too that Dubai has really beautiful walls and ceilings here. Hope the summer ends soon, so I can go outside and see what Dubai has to offer more than nice hotels. hahah

ciao
Jaco
Dubai Forum User

Sep 01, 2007
^^^ btw dont forget about the shopping malls, and shopping malls and I forgot to mention shopping malls :p
SuperStAr
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 01, 2007
SuperStAr wrote:^^^ btw dont forget about the shopping malls, and shopping malls and I forgot to mention shopping malls :p

hahahha I'm sick of them shoppingmalls. They don't even have a good sale. Only sale on selected items. Or SALE!!!!! from DHM95 to ...yes.....you're not gonna believe it...... WOWSEE....yes to DHM80

hahhahahahah
I don't call that a sale. I give more tips during my trip to the shopping mall.
Jaco
Dubai Forum User

Re: Where to meet friends and girls in Dubai? Sep 02, 2007
u can make many friends at wadi ahlan club :twisted: :evil: :lol:
bouncer
Dubai Forum Guest

Sep 02, 2007
Jaco wrote:
SuperStAr wrote:^^^ btw dont forget about the shopping malls, and shopping malls and I forgot to mention shopping malls :p

hahahha I'm sick of them shoppingmalls. They don't even have a good sale. Only sale on selected items. Or SALE!!!!! from DHM95 to ...yes.....you're not gonna believe it...... WOWSEE....yes to DHM80

hahhahahahah
I don't call that a sale. I give more tips during my trip to the shopping mall.

Now that was funny....
I totally agree. Half the people in their are only do buy cheap DVD's, salt for their curry & candy bar to snack on for the munchies from Carrefoure LOL!!!
SuperStAr
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 02, 2007
Jaco wrote:
femme wrote:hahahhahah....its ok dudes ...im just pulling your legs besides im not a fighter...

Nice to meet you too.
My name is Jaco by the way. I'm from Amsterdam. I came to Dubai in June for work

Hey don't you think too that Dubai has really beautiful walls and ceilings here. Hope the summer ends soon, so I can go outside and see what Dubai has to offer more than nice hotels. hahah

ciao

hey jaco...welcome then to Dubai although i myself just came here recently...

Why you have to wait for summer end when you can go out during summer time...

Dubai offer good beach, go to jumeirah...its also a nice place to glance girls.... :D
femme
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 02, 2007
femme wrote:
Jaco wrote:

Nice to meet you too.

ciao

Dubai offer good beach, go to jumeirah...its also a nice place to glance girls.... :D

Yea! dude, just b very very carefull glancing at dem girls at Jumeirah beach, u dont wanna end up in jail like rest of our labour brothers that go to the beach during break time and often make headlines on 7-Days :D
SuperStAr
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 02, 2007
femme wrote:

Really? Where do you come from? About that beach...that must be the private beaches right? The public beaches are full of "nice" hairy men. HAHAHA. Somethimes there are "lost" tourists hahaha. And then you have 50 nice hairy men looking at the tourists wife/girlfriend or daughter hahaha

No sorry just kiddin.
Jaco
Dubai Forum User

Sep 02, 2007
Jaco wrote:
femme wrote:

Really? Where do you come from? About that beach...that must be the private beaches right? The public beaches are full of "nice" hairy men. HAHAHA. Somethimes there are "lost" tourists hahaha. And then you have 50 nice hairy men looking at the tourists wife/girlfriend or daughter hahaha

No sorry just kiddin.

private beaches will be a lot better than public beaches...

ofcourse you will see a lot of hairy, briefy, biggo, crazy men at the public beach, although i myself coming over there with friends.

Beforehand, i usually go to jebel ali beach its a nice place that only few people knew about it. Barbeque party with the group with a good sorround music and we usually bring beers and some stuff.
femme
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance