Trying To Meet Any Cute Girl From Dubai

Topic locked
Trying to meet any cute girl from Dubai Apr 18, 2010
Hello,

I´m mexican 26 years old man who will be two days in Dubai and I really would like to meet some cute girl Dubai, I want to shop some souvenirs in the mall, walk along Sheikh Zayed and Al Sufouh roads, to take pics from your beautiful buildings to put my foot into the sand of the Jumeirah beach, I would like to share these activities and may the dinner with a cute and intelligent girl ! =)

Well, i really hope someone is interested and writte me !!

Ah, Ill be in Dubai on June 15-16th, 2010.

my msn: monsh12@hotmail.com .

Kisses and hugs from mexico !

monsh
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Trying to meet any cute girl from Dubai Apr 18, 2010
monsh wrote:Hello,

I´m mexican 26 years old man who will be two days in Dubai and I really would like to meet some cute girl Dubai, I want to shop some souvenirs in the mall, walk along Sheikh Zayed and Al Sufouh roads, to take pics from your beautiful buildings to put my foot into the sand of the Jumeirah beach, I would like to share these activities and may the dinner with a cute and intelligent girl ! =)

Well, i really hope someone is interested and writte me !!

Ah, Ill be in Dubai on June 15-16th, 2010.

my msn: monsh12@hotmail.com.

Kisses and hugs from mexico !

Firstly, read the rules at the top of the forum:

THIS IS NOT A DATING SITE!

Secondly, there are no beautiful buildings here, only ugly ones.

Thirdly, your foot in the sand may end up with more than sand on it since they started dumping raw sewage off Jumeirah Beach.

Fourthly, there is no such thing as a cute and intelligent girl in Dubai!

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

DK, you could have removed his contact details!!!!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

monsh if you got lots and lots of CASH on you, you might be able to find a "cute" girl. But she wont love you but your money ;)

no such thing as cute girl only girls looking for cash love ;)
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

my friend, do u mean that u r lookin 4 temp gurlfriend??? y dnt bring ur gurlfriend 4m mexico, i met two gurls 4m mexico in a party in Atlantis, they were full of energy & hot
sa7eral3ain
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Trying to meet any cute girl from Dubai Apr 19, 2010
sa7eral3ain wrote:my friend, do u mean that u r lookin 4 temp gurlfriend??? y dnt bring ur gurlfriend 4m mexico, i met two gurls 4m mexico in a party in Atlantis, they were full of energy & hot

Give them his saddo email address!

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Knight
Dubai Knight

let´see ...it´s cool to have replies ! =)

First, DK, If you think Dubai is as terrible as you writte... it´s simple .. Go out of there, I´m sure nobody will miss you!! Because I´m sure there are cute girls, beautiful buildings and my only doubt is the nice beach...

Second, DK, I KNOW this isn´t a dating site, but it COULD be a dating site, at the end, I as other people here is using it in such way !

Third, rudeboy, do you really believe in what you writte? are there only girls looking for cash in Dubai? I hope it isn´t true, I hope some want fun, others "love" and other just spend some time with a nice talk and experience

Fourth, sa7eral3ain, I´m just looking for a cute girl to talk a little when I will be there, share the dinner, and walk along the streets... I´m not looking just fun or love. Otherwise, Yes, in Mexico there are a lot of full of energy, beautiful woman, I live in Mexico City and believe me .. the life is intense here! as in any other megacity of the world. Finally, Atlantis??? really ?? The ugly ugly site with dirty pools ?? No kidding !! I´m totally sure there are a million of better places here.. If you come again, please don´t hesitate to ask for an advise!

Well... again.. if any cute girl 16-27 years old want to spend some hours together talking, walking, eating in Dubai, please let me know, i´m sure there are cute girls there and as you see i´m not agree with the derogatory comments about it ! See u .. Greetings to everyone !

Make love not war !
monsh
Dubai Forum Guest

monsh wrote:let´see ...it´s cool to have replies ! =)

First, DK, If you think Dubai is as terrible as you writte... it´s simple .. Go out of there, I´m sure nobody will miss you!! Because I´m sure there are cute girls, beautiful buildings and my only doubt is the nice beach...

Second, DK, I KNOW this isn´t a dating site, but it COULD be a dating site, at the end, I as other people here is using it in such way !

Make love not war !

Yadda yadda yadda! We hear the old 'If you don't like it...leave!' line all the time here. Most of the losers, users, get rich quick, no talent, no hopers who were here have left and the authorities are hunting them down under the rocks where they have crawled in other countries. Those that make a commitment to the betterment of the country are still here. Like me.
Yes there are cute girls, but if you want to meet them, then come here and try in the usual places. You will have some stiff competition from the guys with their Ferraris and Lambo's parked outside so bring a platinum credit card.
Beautiful buildings? If you like half finished construction sites, badly built towering glass edifices to individuals egos that you would not be allowed in as they are private accommodation and have security on the door, then you are welcome!

The point is this could NOT be a dating site as we (Mods) are here to make sure you don't use it as such. People try to use it that way and get a similar response to the one I gave you. Hence also you will note the lack of cute girls responding in their droves to your plea.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Monsh, jog on mate, sling yer hook, vamoosh, adios. Get the picture!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

monsh wrote:let´see ...it´s cool to have replies ! =)

Third, rudeboy, do you really believe in what you writte? are there only girls looking for cash in Dubai? I hope it isn´t true, I hope some want fun, others "love" and other just spend some time with a nice talk and experience

Fourth, sa7eral3ain, I´m just looking for a cute girl to talk a little when I will be there, share the dinner, and walk along the streets... I´m not looking just fun or love. Otherwise, Yes, in Mexico there are a lot of full of energy, beautiful woman, I live in Mexico City and believe me .. the life is intense here! as in any other megacity of the world. Finally, Atlantis??? really ?? The ugly ugly site with dirty pools ?? No kidding !! I´m totally sure there are a million of better places here.. If you come again, please don´t hesitate to ask for an advise!

Well... again.. if any cute girl 16-27 years old want to spend some hours together talking, walking, eating in Dubai, please let me know, i´m sure there are cute girls there and as you see i´m not agree with the derogatory comments about it ! See u .. Greetings to everyone !

Make love not war !

there isnt pools in Atlantis, maybe u didnt get my point, i mean the Atlantis here in dubai i dnt know if u ve also a place called Atlantis in Mexico, simply the party was on the beach & just for ur informations the Atlantis in Dubai in Palam Jumeira (just to be specific) is one of the high class places not just in dubai but in emirates. & i dnt wana to fight u or make a war, i was just explaining an event happened with me & giving u some other options. i dnt know y all people in this fourm is rude, if someone talk politly he will get very rude replies. shame on u people
sa7eral3ain
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Trying to meet any cute girl from Dubai Apr 20, 2010
Hello Every1 here !

Well, I like your answers ! =) .. DK, I´m agree with you, it may in any country in the world there are a lot of things that could be improved and if the people who loves the place, who born in it don´t work to achieve it who will do something?? I´m glad of your softer answer .. i don´t know if the buildings like me, i just know I´ll be there and I will say .. they´re overvaluated ! or.. yes, they are impressive! or .. i don´t know what I will think after being there, but i´m excited just for being there ! =)

Chocoholic ! =) . thanks for your comment ! =) Do you anything to say about Dubai? I´m thinking going to a "Safari", you know.. camel travel, sleep on desert, to surf in dunes, arabic dancing, shee sha.. is it a good idea for my first time there or do you recommend any other activity?

sa7eral3ain, I think i missunderstood your comment, Yes, there is a place named Atlantis in Mexico, there are a lot of pools there and it is a low class very massive place, you don´t have enough space nor for taking the sun ! It is close to Mexico City and it is very crowded ! Not recommendable at all ! Although Atlantis in Dubai sound very very different ! lol ! I don´t know the same thing you say. Why the people is so rude in forum? I think it is just a place to share experiences, ask something and to talk a little about a common topic. It should be in a smoother and more polite tone =)! I´m friendly, sorry if you take my comment aggressively, it wasn´t never my intention. =(

Keep in touch everyone !

Kind Regards
monsh
Dubai Forum Guest

thanks 4 ur nice reply. anyway, u r most welcome in here. tell us when u be here to advice good places for u & if u came to an area called Marina inform me its my area & there where i live its my pleasure to be ur guide
sa7eral3ain
Dubai Forum Visitor

monsh wrote:Hello Every1 here !

Well, I like your answers ! =) .. DK, I´m agree with you, it may in any country in the world there are a lot of things that could be improved and if the people who loves the place, who born in it don´t work to achieve it who will do something?? I´m glad of your softer answer .. i don´t know if the buildings like me, i just know I´ll be there and I will say .. they´re overvaluated ! or.. yes, they are impressive! or .. i don´t know what I will think after being there, but i´m excited just for being there ! =)

Chocoholic ! =) . thanks for your comment ! =) Do you anything to say about Dubai? I´m thinking going to a "Safari", you know.. camel travel, sleep on desert, to surf in dunes, arabic dancing, shee sha.. is it a good idea for my first time there or do you recommend any other activity?

sa7eral3ain, I think i missunderstood your comment, Yes, there is a place named Atlantis in Mexico, there are a lot of pools there and it is a low class very massive place, you don´t have enough space nor for taking the sun ! It is close to Mexico City and it is very crowded ! Not recommendable at all ! Although Atlantis in Dubai sound very very different ! lol ! I don´t know the same thing you say. Why the people is so rude in forum? I think it is just a place to share experiences, ask something and to talk a little about a common topic. It should be in a smoother and more polite tone =)! I´m friendly, sorry if you take my comment aggressively, it wasn´t never my intention. =(

Keep in touch everyone !

Kind Regards

There are plenty of diversions when you are here, most of which you can find out about in this forum. Just use the 'Search' function and you will get all the information you need.

If you come charging in here with an immediate request as per the title of this thread, you can expect to feel the wrath of the members as this is an open forum and, as previously cited, not a dating site. If you want to know the right things to do before you arrive, you can ask the question civilly in the General Forum. People will answer you in the right tone.

Have fun when you get here but heed the advice of some very experienced posters: This is not Eldorado.

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance