Where To Find Good Man Here In Dubai?

Topic locked
Re: Where to find good man here in Dubai? Jun 17, 2007
chariza wrote:Im almost 5 months here in Dubai but still i dont have friends here (foreign friends), i only knew few...and most of them are my countryman. is it hard to find the right man here in Dubai?...kindda ...what do you think? Are they snob or what?

Depends where you look. Right man for what?

bushra21 wrote:just because i act like an attention-needing, airhead,lazy, do-nothing-for-myself person on here doesn't mean that im like this in reality.

Glad that's clear.

Don't worry everyone, Dubai Man City is coming. Dubai Woman City too.

bonk
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jun 25, 2007
I am a good and decent man, living in sharjah and presently enjoying my work here, though it gets quite boring on the two day weekend.
So I am more than ready to open up to any gal/lady who wanna enjoy their time for fun. Anyone adventurous enough can write to me

:wink:
Khabacha
Dubai Forum User

Re: Where to find good man here in Dubai? Jun 26, 2007
bonk wrote:
chariza wrote:Im almost 5 months here in Dubai but still i dont have friends here (foreign friends), i only knew few...and most of them are my countryman. is it hard to find the right man here in Dubai?...kindda ...what do you think? Are they snob or what?

Depends where you look. Right man for what?

right man or me...

dont fool around
dont bic with us
dont make us fool
dont manipulate us
dont hang around just for the sake that they want us for bed
etc....
chariza
Dubai Forums Member

Jun 27, 2007
She only missed me by a few months I left Dubai in Nov 2006, sorry no good guys left hehehe....
Cupid
Dubai Forums Member

Jun 30, 2007
You can find that somebody here, which would last for 2years. But he isn't Mr Nice Guy in the end. :?
Alejandro
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jul 02, 2007
I strongly disagree with you, You can see many good men in Dubai. It depends of how you make friendship with them. I am a local who is working in a company full of expats. All of them are my friends and I go out with them. It is you who makes relation not poeple. You are welcome to be any one friend in this forum. There is nothing can stop you from making friendship.
dxb-boy
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Jul 06, 2007
are you intellectual but not pretty ????
RAMO
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance