What's Important In Life? Love Or Successful Future?

Topic locked

what's Important in life? Love or Successful future?

Poll ended at Feb 20, 2009

Love
29%
Bright Future
71%

Total votes : 7

what's Important in life? Love or Successful future? Feb 10, 2009
Hi,
I am posting this topic here, what's Important in life? Love or Successful future? Please add your comments.

alione101
Dubai Forum Guest

Feb 10, 2009
In my openion first a man should take a good stand before falling in love.
alione101
Dubai Forum Guest

successful future is more impt Feb 12, 2009
I feel successful future is that 1 thing which can make you strong...
because when u say successful future everything comes in it...
money,power,relationships-friends,parents...these things are valuable...
love is impt as long as it gives u happiness.....
without love life seems very lifeless...thats what i feel...
both are impt but success has more weightage i feel..
prettygal
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Feb 14, 2009
neither...
Waqsy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Feb 16, 2009
focus on my future is more important then love for me
Miss_lolly
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 17, 2009
What's wrong with having both?

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: what's Important in life? Love or Successful future? Feb 17, 2009
alione101 wrote:Hi,
I am posting this topic here, what's Important in life? Love or Successful future? Please add your comments.

For those who focus / seek future success (AKA Career) will end up being miserable no real social life... his/her partner will end up with a busy person who got no time but work and they will choose the job over their partners.

Those who focus on relationships and choose love and heart over other important things... this type of person is actually a disaster to make a relationship with... every time they get hurt easily... they want you to love them all the time.. and they end up being very jealous people...

neither Love or Successful future are important... whats important is to focus on becoming a better person... someone with high moral values and wise... this kind of people will naturally become successful in career, love life, are very healthy and role models to others :)

my two fils :roll:
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Feb 18, 2009
Dubai Knight wrote:What's wrong with having both?

Knight

if you can focus on both and success then you are a lucky man
halaluya :D
Miss_lolly
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 18, 2009
Miss_lolly wrote:
Dubai Knight wrote:What's wrong with having both?

Knight

if you can focus on both and success then you are a lucky man
halaluya :D

I have been rich and poor in both love and career...

I can confirm, 'Rich' is better!

:D :D :D

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: what's Important in life? Love or Successful future? Feb 19, 2009
quatroporte wrote:

For those who focus / seek future success (AKA Career) will end up being miserable no real social life... his/her partner will end up with a busy person who got no time but work and they will choose the job over their partners.

Those who focus on relationships and choose love and heart over other important things... this type of person is actually a disaster to make a relationship with... every time they get hurt easily... they want you to love them all the time.. and they end up being very jealous people...

neither Love or Successful future are important... whats important is to focus on becoming a better person... someone with high moral values and wise... this kind of people will naturally become successful in career, love life, are very healthy and role models to others :)

its hard to believe to what you say is true...
being kind doensnt help you stand anywhere in life....
you must have come across emotional people who are kind enough,,they neither have success,,nor have love with them.
i'll tell the reason why is it so???

1.for being successful you need shrewd mind,,,power,position...
person who is kind cannot handle these things properly...this is in terms of business.

2.for having love...you should know how to handle your love properly...handle the person whom you love I mean..If in this situation you are kind...I am sure somebody else would come and snatch away your love...

anyways..was just giving my view...not contradicting...
:wink:
prettygal
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: what's Important in life? Love or Successful future? Feb 20, 2009
prettygal wrote:
quatroporte wrote:

its hard to believe to what you say is true...
being kind doensnt help you stand anywhere in life....
you must have come across emotional people who are kind enough,,they neither have success,,nor have love with them.
i'll tell the reason why is it so???

1.for being successful you need shrewd mind,,,power,position...
person who is kind cannot handle these things properly...this is in terms of business.

2.for having love...you should know how to handle your love properly...handle the person whom you love I mean..If in this situation you are kind...I am sure somebody else would come and snatch away your love...

anyways..was just giving my view...not contradicting...
:wink:

you need to read my post again... I never said kindness anywhere!!!!

when I say a better person... is a person who focus on being successful with in himself...

anyway its a long topic to explain to you what it does stand for...

perhaps you need to read a book "the 7 habits of highly effective people" or read one of Robin Sharma's books and you will know what I am talking about ;)
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Feb 20, 2009
wow ! a resounding Bright Future - very interesting Poll - i think love is so predictable and expected these days....where as Bright Future is more of a challenge for most of us....
Maria T
Dubai Forum Guest

Apr 03, 2009
Love lost ones again ha..

well who cares really after all this drink.
BB
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 04, 2009
Money ,give me lots of mulla,oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!
Adventure1
Dubai Forum Visitor

May 22, 2009
According to me successful future is more important in life.
obituary07
Dubai Forums Member

May 22, 2009
both is important.
we couldn't call life a success minus love. when something's missing, how can we call it successful?
and we couldn't completely love when we have much insecurities and living an unsuccessful, misserable life.

we'll just need to choose which one to prioritize.

lucky are those who have both love and sure successul future.

im so unlucky not to have both :protest:
marie_m
Dubai Forum Visitor

May 22, 2009
My priority goes first to successful life and profession. this is way will b useful for u and luv can come thru.

at least a successful life can hit u n the back.

But luv even if it is called true luv can by one second hit u in ur heart and make u miserable. as i'm now,, its painful.

Silent
silent
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 26, 2009
Luck.
zukku
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

50/50 depends on U. May 26, 2009
some people want to spend their life with their love, it could work if the love is true,
harrySFRIEND
Dubai Forums Member

Re: what's Important in life? Love or Successful future? May 26, 2009

All the way love.

Sucess comes and goes :) :cry: .But if you are lucky to get that true love,nothing like it :D
Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

May 26, 2009
marie_m wrote:both is important.
we couldn't call life a success minus love. when something's missing, how can we call it successful?
and we couldn't completely love when we have much insecurities and living an unsuccessful, misserable life.

we'll just need to choose which one to prioritize.

lucky are those who have both love and sure successul future.

im so unlucky not to have both :protest:

I am single and ready to mingle :wink:
Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

May 26, 2009
Successful future, I agree.
GEM
Dubai Forum Visitor

May 27, 2009
In regards to this thread... have you ever heard of a the story of a success full man who has every thing he can afford of. but one day on his way home he suddenly stops the car in the middle of the road and started crying. As he cries he utter this word, im so successful but whom will i go home and share it with?

so for me its both.
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

May 27, 2009
No!.. Love is more importent then anything, I mean people don't think over when you don't have nothing.. but even you have evrything in hand n live with out love, i wil say that's not the life!... no one agree ..but i do becouse i experainced it!!........
Sharp
Dubai Expat Helper

May 28, 2009
Success on personal and professional level is when u wake up in the morning and happy with what u see in the mirror. How you achieve it is a different story
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

May 28, 2009
Aha.. :o ..what's the use of having love and no money? and then what's the use of having money and no love??????.......so as it is...it boils down to the same things over & over again.. :roll: ....so to conclude here..every person has to make his/her choice... :x .either love :P or money. :twisted: ..to each his own....but I am happy having love :D
Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

May 28, 2009
You're a Lucky Man then!.........
Sharp
Dubai Expat Helper

May 30, 2009
Successful future is more important
intpages
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 30, 2009
Successful Future....Love ain't gonna feed you, Love ain't gonna get you a shelter on ur head and neither is love gonna clothe you. Chew on that!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 31, 2009
Hands down LOVE for me but I'm practical and know I may never find "romantic" love. I have love of family, friends, future pets but I may never find romantic love. Part of remaining sane is accepting that. I channel my sexless loveless life on taking care of myself physically and financially. For my mental well-being I travel, eat good food, and indulge in hobbies.

In my menopausal future I may regret not indulging in casual sex NOW because I believe in love. La la la
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance