What's Important In Life? Love Or Successful Future?

Topic locked

what's Important in life? Love or Successful future?

Poll ended at Feb 20, 2009

Love
29%
Bright Future
71%

Total votes : 7

May 31, 2009
puppypup wrote:Hands down LOVE for me but I'm practical and know I may never find "romantic" love. I have love of family, friends, future pets but I may never find romantic love. Part of remaining sane is accepting that. I channel my sexless loveless life on taking care of myself physically and financially. For my mental well-being I travel, eat good food, and indulge in hobbies.

In my menopausal future I may regret not indulging in casual love NOW because I believe in love. La la la

Nice, i admire you logic. And you seem to be living quite the complete life. Dare I say I envy you.

My bone of contention is, look Romance is highly over-rated. It's those little flings which make the hair at the back of your hand stand still....Those lil flings educate you about men, and make life that much more exciting. With these flings ur expectations of men become that much more realistic.
So go ahead enjoy some $ex, love will come if it has to. And if love doesn't come by, then you can always say, I didn't miss out on much, apart from smelly socks and unnecessary heartache.

:)

Cheers!

Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

LOVE Jun 01, 2009
LOVE LOVE .... .... .... .... .... AND LOVE
Liberty7
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: LOVE Jun 15, 2009
Liberty7 wrote:LOVE LOVE .... .... .... .... .... AND LOVE

See You're agree with me n that's Good!!..........
Sharp
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 16, 2009
Love supports your future.
bonbonboi
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jun 17, 2009
What is a successful future?
janathar
Dubai Forums Member

Jun 18, 2009
janathar wrote:What is a successful future?

LoL. I am not gonna tell. :P
bonbonboi
Dubai Forums Frequenter

hey misery called life Jun 19, 2009
puppypup wrote:Hands down LOVE for me but I'm practical and know I may never find "romantic" love. I have love of family, friends, future pets but I may never find romantic love. Part of remaining sane is accepting that. I channel my sexless loveless life on taking care of myself physically and financially. For my mental well-being I travel, eat good food, and indulge in hobbies.

In my menopausal future I may regret not indulging in casual love NOW because I believe in love. La la la

wow. i envy you to death! my life is misreable.

In my case it's different. It has to be that love comes first then make it my inspiration to work hard and earn for the future. Otherwise, my life would be practically useless if there is no one to share it to. Working hard for the love of my life is a proof to myself how much I love the person no matter what... If I don't survive because I have nothing to eat, then it does not matter anymore. Money cannot buy love and it's easy for someone to love you because of your golds. If someone loves you not because you are rich then everything feels just right and seems everything will just fall in to place...

just my loving opinion
void
Dubai Forum Guest

Jun 20, 2009
bonbonboi wrote:
janathar wrote:What is a successful future?

LoL. I am not gonna tell. :P

Hmmm..so we got some secrets here :D
Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 20, 2009
The Financial situation at the moment is so bad that women are now marrying for Love!
janathar
Dubai Forums Member

Jun 21, 2009
janathar wrote:The Financial situation at the moment is so bad that women are now marrying for Love!

Wrong.
The Love Last for ever. Money easy come easy go.
bonbonboi
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jun 22, 2009
success with lot of family problem is a waste... i guess a balance is best if not the extreme of both elements.
accilies
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jun 22, 2009
accilies wrote:success with lot of family problem is a waste... i guess a balance is best if not the extreme of both elements.

Guess you can't differentiate :wink:
Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 22, 2009
Scorpion King wrote:
accilies wrote:success with lot of family problem is a waste... i guess a balance is best if not the extreme of both elements.

Guess you can't differentiate :wink:

hmm differenciate what :?:
accilies
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jun 23, 2009
Success is a ladder and Love is a step. So, there is no Love without sucess.
krfm
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jun 23, 2009
krfm wrote:Success is a ladder and Love is a step. So, there is no Love without sucess.

Do you mean when u see yourself as a successful man/woman then you feel that you could deserve her/his love ?
:o

Now we are talking self-esteem :lol:
bonbonboi
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jun 23, 2009
bonbonboi wrote:
krfm wrote:Success is a ladder and Love is a step. So, there is no Love without sucess.

Do you mean when u see yourself as a successful man/woman then you feel that you could deserve her/his love ?
:o

Now we are talking self-esteem :lol:

I agree with you. Liked your quote :P
accilies
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance