Virginity

Topic locked
Virginity Apr 30, 2012
Losing your virginity too early is no good, as is losing it too late.

"Men who lose their virginity in their 20s, in particular, seemed to be more likely to experience sexual problems that include difficulty becoming sexually aroused and reaching orgasm."

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/Sex/story? ... 047&page=1

I lost mine when I was 17 on the rugby pitch. Seventeen is good. How about you? What do you think?

pizza4mortimer
BANNED

Re: Virginity Apr 30, 2012
pizza4mortimer wrote:I lost mine when I was 17 on the rugby pitch

I hope it wasn't during a big match mortimer :shock:

Kids, these days seem to want to get rid of their virginity, like it's a millstone around their neck. I'm not sure if there is a 'right' age as it all depends on the individual but one thing's for sure, when it's gone, it's gone.
I sure wouldn't want to be a virgin on my wedding night tho'.

BTW I was 16 and in the comfort of a bed. I don't like grass stains, they are very difficult to remove without the aid of a bio detergent.
joehart
BANNED

Re: Virginity May 03, 2012
http://www.youtube.com/embed/U430rpfjIIQ

I read an article the other day where a UK study revealed that 4 out of 5 teenage girls aged 16 have lost their virginity. I wonder how many mothers who read that article thought that their daughter was the 5th one and still holding on to hers. :)
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora, us daddy's also worry about it, perhaps even more so.
mikehunt
BANNED

mikehunt wrote:us daddy's also worry about it, perhaps even more so.

I don't doubt that for a second - and those daddies are the ones that are activity involved in the lives of their children while raising them. There are fathers present in the home that don't share in the "raising" of children as they leave that aspect to the mother.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

mikehunt, I hear you loud and clear!
joehart
BANNED

Re: Virginity May 05, 2012
Back on topic, are 30-something virgins the modern day eunichs?
mikehunt
BANNED

Re: Virginity May 05, 2012
No, because a eunuch has been castrated.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Virginity May 06, 2012
Seem level of awkwardness. Agreed?

virginity.jpg
virginity.jpg (8.33 KiB) Viewed 7285 times
pizza4mortimer
BANNED

Agreed Mortimer. I don't know many men who would admit to being a virgin after the age of 20. If I had been that unfortunate I certainly would not admit to it.
mikehunt
BANNED

There is nothing wrong with anyone losing their virginity in their early 20's.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Re: Virginity May 13, 2012
i lost mine when i was 16. felt so good to finally experience it.
zebastian
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Virginity Sep 18, 2012
Well, to be honest, its quite a real deal for every person and depends from person to person. Hmm, lets just say it I am 26 and still virgin and pretty much proud of it. Now you guys might be thinking am gay or having a problem. Well, of course no, I would like to loose it to the special one that I am in relationship with. And would definitely loose to her when will get married to her of course. Now i know I might sound greek, awkward and weird to most. But its my preference and I am a muslim I feel good to be still virgin as by choice and its a matter of committment.
Hamood
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Virginity Sep 18, 2012
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhahahahhahahaaa. EMZ.... i get what you mean.... but i meant greek(i mean as something that is like not known or a language you don't know or understand)... well if u do understand greek languange then i must have to say maybe dutch.... anyways... thank you so much and i am really amazed that you find it sweet as lots of people here in dubai find me sick!!!
Hamood
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Virginity Sep 19, 2012
EMZ wrote:None of them have any money

Maybe he was referring to Aristotle Onassis, the Greek Shipping magnate, who married Jackie Kennedy :D
Frequentflier
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Virginity Sep 19, 2012
WOW "EMZ"... thank you so very much for the heads up and your kind comments... thumbs up for you!!
Hamood
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Virginity Sep 20, 2012
Aww, thats is so sweet and kind of you... surely am around and active... have a great day ahead!!
Hamood
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Virginity Sep 21, 2012
good thread... I'm a 22 year old girl and I wish I had waited....
trilogygirls
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Virginity Sep 21, 2012
"Trilogy" thats what am talking about.... thats why i feel good and really proud of myself that i have kept myself for the "ONE" lets see how it turns out to be!!!
Hamood
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Virginity Aug 12, 2013
Girls u will not believe i had a massage from a male he is superb in his services awesome satisfaction he is a Male masseur, Professional masseur for females , specialized in full body massage , will do any additional service as per request , satisfaction at its best. ..... will try agan.............
honestgangster
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Virginity Sep 01, 2013
Dubaicompnaion... no one loves anybody more than there life.. if that was the case you both loved each other more than life you would want to live together for as long as possible.. dóh

if a girl got married at twenty there is nothing wrong with that.

but dont ever believe that someone can love you more than there life except for your parents..
Bugz
Dubai Forums Talker

Re: Virginity Dec 03, 2013
Sex before marriage is no good!!! However, i wonder where all these things come in from. Should we say that from a religious point of view, when a girl or boy starts having sexual fantansies, especially at 18 and above, they should get married because they will be tempted to go astray?
jordannabird
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance