Virginity In Emiratis

Topic locked
Virginity in Emiratis Nov 07, 2009
Im curious about local custioms, is it common for the guys to not be virgins on the wedding night, only the bride?

Roadtester
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 07, 2009
where are the locals to answer this question? I am curious too!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Nov 07, 2009
where are the locals to answer this question? I am curious too!

+1
Panda
Dubai Forum User

Nov 07, 2009
Im just interested as when i was in Qatar, obviously the women are, but some were hoping that their future husbands would be as well but weren't sure if they would be.
Roadtester
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 08, 2009
i know an arab guy,who slept with so many women before he got married but end up with marrying a virgin wife.he said "it's not acceptable in the country"if wife s not virgin.of cource it's not acceptable for him either.
Panda
Dubai Forum User

Nov 08, 2009
I think you'll find it's the typical double standard, where men are allowed to mess about and sleep with as many women as they wish, but women have to save themselves.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 08, 2009
if you strictly wantin the answer with relation to local customs .... then ofcourse it is not acceptable , both have to be virgins.

but weather the local custom is maintained or not ... well thats a whole other issue ...
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Nov 17, 2009
seee thing is that in this region its imp for to be a virgin at the time of marriage otherwise man can create a big mess no matter if that guy have slept already with many womens but he will not accept no virgin girl as wife..
ahsan
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Nov 20, 2009
Panda wrote:i know an arab guy,who slept with so many women before he got married but end up with marrying a virgin wife.he said "it's not acceptable in the country"if wife s not virgin.of cource it's not acceptable for him either.

Well, in North America there are millions of wives sleeping with other men. So, in that case why would it matter even if you married a virgin?
FindDeshi
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 21, 2009
A culture perhaps which has been practiced for a very very long time since the neanderthals
ahamed
Dubai chat master

Nov 23, 2009
I have only 17 years and I know that little I know about true love. But I suppose, that woman which is a virgin and just married the first man must feel wonderfully. To give this treasure of somebody back whom we want to spend the rest of the life - PRICELESS.
Parisienne
Dubai Forum User

Re: Virginity in Emiratis Nov 24, 2009
Parisienne, how would you feel giving this treasure to a man who had 50 girl friends before you?
capsicum
BANNED

I'm sorry, but I forgot to say that this situaction is priceless, when man and woman are before sex.
Parisienne
Dubai Forum User

Women don't understand that one should have all their sex before marriage: the wife becomes sexless after the vows. Excepting, of course, television soap operas, trashy zines, and choc.
BOUTEFLIKA
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Virginity in Emiratis Nov 25, 2009
BOUTEFLIKA wrote:Women don't understand that one should have all their love before marriage: the wife becomes sexless after the vows. Excepting, of course, television soap operas, trashy zines, and choc.

:lol: Well $ex is fun before marriage, more like duty after.

Nice to have an Algerian perspective on the forums. :D
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Virginity in Emiratis Nov 25, 2009
BOUTEFLIKA wrote:Women don't understand that one should have all their love before marriage: the wife becomes sexless after the vows. Excepting, of course, television soap operas, trashy zines, and choc.

Maybe that way with the husband. :D
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: Jan 14, 2010
Chocoholic wrote:I think you'll find it's the typical double standard, where men are allowed to mess about and sleep with as many women as they wish, but women have to save themselves.

well if u read some of XXX ads emirati ladies arent saving till the last
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Re: Jan 24, 2010
sniper420 wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:I think you'll find it's the typical double standard, where men are allowed to mess about and sleep with as many women as they wish, but women have to save themselves.

well if u read some of XXX ads emirati ladies arent saving till the last

What ?!
Roadtester
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Virginity in Emiratis Dec 11, 2010
Im a local muslim and i can tell you that both "Man&Woman" are supposed to be virgins until marriage according to Islam.
Men and women can not have s.e.x out side marriage its forbidden in Islam.
those who do have it before marriage are committing a very big sin that won't be acceptable.
you wont find it acceptable for any local muslim person to be marred from someone who is not a virgin.
of course like if someone were already marred and divorced then its ok he or she wont be a virgin because will they got marred before.
those who are not virgins before marriage are really not acceptable by Muslim local.
Sarah21
Dubai Forums Member

Sorry Sarah but you are living in fantasy land if you think the local men are saving themselves for you. You need to get real and realise that Muslim men are like any other men and gagging for it. Islam or not, they are human and when lust comes in the window, religion flies out.
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Virginity In Emiratis Dec 11, 2010
First of thank you for replying to a year old post .....NOT and second of all you seem to be a bit detached from reality.

-- Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:06 am --

Hell must be freezing over ! I actually agree with BM only that she left out the lusty local ladies, they ain't saving themselves for no one either.
desertdudeshj

Hey DDS, We agree! Is this a first? :wink: By the way, you're up early! Hell isn't freezin over DDS, you're meltin!
Bethsmum

ok first of all I AM A LOCAL !!
im living among locals i know everything thats going on !!
ok im not saying that all local and muslim dont sleep around before marriage but the majority DONT !!
and whoever posted this question was looking for an answer about the real locals here and since im one i do know theis stuff !!
again yes im aware of some who dont stay virgins but those are few !
hell would freez befor a true local muslim girl from a respected family would marry a none virgin local boy and vise versa.

P.S No thank you but even if a local boy is saving himself for me i would never even come close to him im not into locals.
Sarah21
Dubai Forums Member

Sarah21 wrote:ok first of all I AM A LOCAL !!
im living among locals i know everything thats going on !!
ok im not saying that all local and muslim dont sleep around before marriage but the majority DONT !!
and whoever posted this question was looking for an answer about the real locals here and since im one i do know theis stuff !!
again yes im aware of some who dont stay virgins but those are few !
hell would freez befor a true local muslim girl from a respected family would marry a none virgin local boy and vise versa.

P.S No thank you but even if a local boy is saving himself for me i would never even come close to him im not into locals.

You're narrowing the field a bit Sarah, I've met a few locals in my time and I can assure you, they are worse than Western men for wanting s.e.x. I feel kind of sorry for you really.
Bethsmum

Hmm..typical local reaction

Well sorry Sarah I beg to differ, its not a few but a majority, infact you'd be hard pressed to find a local dude above the age of 18 or 20 who has "saved" himself. OK not so much with the ladies as they are kept under strict supervision but there is a sizeable percentage from the ladies aswell.

Also not to dash any hopes * or dreams about getting it on with a westerner )seems like you come from a conservative family ( even if not ) you seem to be a devout muslim. So legaly according to your countries law and Islam a muslim woman cannot marry a non muslim. Also highly discourged by your society and your govt of locals marrying foriegners.

So now that is another few odds you've stacked against yourself including that your western "boyfriend" will be celeibate and convert to Islam. Seems like you have a lot of hoops to jump through and literal leaps of faith to make.

I'm starting to think your not that old are you ?
desertdudeshj

with all do respect you know why because those locals men who are known more to interact with none local are well known for sleeping around even for us here. thats why you think thats all the local men are like that because those who you saw maybe. However the people who im specking of who are in my circle are all virgins until marriage and i dont think that you get the chance to really go into the deep real circle of locals like where i am form !??
Sarah21
Dubai Forums Member

Honey buns, I've been here longer than you have been alive. I have and to an extent still do move around in these "circles". So please no holier than thou speeches.
desertdudeshj

family and government dont make my desaions for me im free to chose whatever i want and chose who ever i want to marry..
you guys keep saying its the majority of the local who sleep around my question is have you dealt with all the locals in the uae? do you know guys from different families and cites who live in their local circle with no interaction with any outsider what so ever ?
again i did say that im well aware of those local who do sleep around allot there even are girls who do that !!
im just saying you guys cant judge unless you really come from the middle of the local people ?!
like for me i wont really be able to judge how a real community in Hustin Taxes is or Slaigo Irlend is now can i !!
Sarah21
Dubai Forums Member

Sarah21 wrote:with all do respect you know why because those locals men who are known more to interact with none local are well known for sleeping around even for us here. thats why you think thats all the local men are like that because those who you saw maybe. However the people who im specking of who are in my circle are all virgins until marriage and i dont think that you get the chance to really go into the deep real circle of locals like where i am form !??

Sarah, don't believe all men tell you.
Bethsmum

I'll give you a handfull of people who are celibate, I know a very well know family, most of the siblings were very religious one is a well know qari and imam. So yes there are a few, but thats it a few. Not the majority.

Time to make an exit from the land of unicorns and easter bunnies to the real world.

-- Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:50 am --

Bethsmum wrote:
Sarah21 wrote:with all do respect you know why because those locals men who are known more to interact with none local are well known for sleeping around even for us here. thats why you think thats all the local men are like that because those who you saw maybe. However the people who im specking of who are in my circle are all virgins until marriage and i dont think that you get the chance to really go into the deep real circle of locals like where i am form !??

Sarah, don't believe all men tell you.

+ 1 on that, don't expect anyone from you "close circle" and tell you he or even she scored last night ;)

Looks like we have our work cut out with grasshopper here. Real World dynamics 101
desertdudeshj

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance