Secret Relationship Or Something Hidden By This Words?

Topic locked
secret relationship or something hidden by this words? May 12, 2006
hey guys just wanna get the real meaning of: "i want to keep our relationship a secret from everyone, so that what we have or will have it will be just our business". i mean lol, what is the genuine message i should get from this words? what would be the real reasons for a "secret love" ?
is there something stinky in all that or i should get it as it is and stop making it more complicated?
:?

alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 12, 2006
probably means he's married

:lol: :lol:
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

May 12, 2006
Also may mean he`s not married but you are not the one who may pretend to be a wife.
Douce`Amere
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 12, 2006
arniegang wrote:probably means he's married

:lol: :lol:

good point there arnie, thank god i did not fall for his bullshit! i thought there was something fishy hidden in all that :twisted:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 12, 2006
Douce`Amere wrote:Also may mean he`s not married but you are not the one who may pretend to be a wife.

that might be true also, amere.
lol, his wife? now that is a role i wont play for his amusement! that would be like a bad joke. heheheee :P
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 12, 2006
as i am a nosey git Alex

you could tell us a bit more, how,who why.when etc :P :P :P
arniegang

May 12, 2006
arniegang wrote:as i am a nosey git Alex

he is a man i knew recently, one friend intruduced him to me...we went out, me and some of my friends and he came also. he started talking so much abouthimself that he got me bored. he asked me if i found him attractive enough to have a realtionship with him, but he saied he wants it in secret, so that no one will know our stuff. damn thinking and acting like i was already with him. i saied no but he insisted to " give more time to think". i must say i am not interested in him, cause i have another in my heart/life now, and i wanna be only for my love, still he made me wonder what is hidden in his words.
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 13, 2006
awwwwwwwwwwwww Alex

I may not be what you think, you must find someone younger

:wink: :wink: :wink:
arniegang

Re: secret relationship or something hidden by this words? May 13, 2006
alexandra wrote:hey guys just wanna get the real meaning of: "i want to keep our relationship a secret from everyone, so that what we have or will have it will be just our business". i mean lol, what is the genuine message i should get from this words? what would be the real reasons for a "secret love" ?
is there something stinky in all that or i should get it as it is and stop making it more complicated?
:?

never trust man with such words! :shock:
easternjewel
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

May 13, 2006
arniegang wrote:awwwwwwwwwwwww Alex

I may not be what you think, you must find someone younger

:wink: :wink: :wink:

lol arnie :lol: u r a crazy adorable guru, how can anyone not love u?
hmmm, u know what i think about u! :P so don't be modest now, u cant convince me to stop loving u! dont break my heart :cry:
as for the secret guy, u r right EJ, he is not to be trusted and for sure not ideal to start a romance with, so i will stick to my loveeeeeee, lol he is all i want!
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 13, 2006
EJ is right - any guy that wants to keep a relationship a secret is obviously an expert at keeping secrets and is trying to hide either your from someone else, or someone else from you!
My advice, dump him (if you haven't already?).
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

May 13, 2006
the_zooter wrote:EJ is right - any guy that wants to keep a relationship a secret is obviously an expert at keeping secrets and is trying to hide either your from someone else, or someone else from you!
My advice, dump him (if you haven't already?).

lol zooter i dumped him before i started to get involved....he had an unsucessfull try with me, but i am sure that he will have to change his "charm" if he wants to get a woman or who knows, maybe he will be lucky enough to find one fool enough to trust his bla bla talking!
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 13, 2006
He's probably already got one or two - that is the issue and why he needs to keep them quiet!! You are much better off out of it.
On behalf of the nice guys of the world, I apologise for those who are not so nice. Some of us out there are nice guys and would be proud to show off their girlfriends to the world! :)
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

May 13, 2006
the_zooter wrote:He's probably already got one or two - that is the issue and why he needs to keep them quiet!! You are much better off out of it.
On behalf of the nice guys of the world, I apologise for those who are not so nice. Some of us out there are nice guys and would be proud to show off their girlfriends to the world! :)

i know zooter! u dont have to apologise for anyone, just that this is so funny u know: the more u try to hide something the more ppl will find out, so twisted faith lol :lol: i have a friend that can't keep secrets: so when me or one of my friends want to make something "the news of the day" we tell her that thing and we insist so that she will keep it a secret: next thing all city knows about that: so amusing i swear! :lol: :lol:
i might intruduce this "secret keeper " man to my friend that can't keep one<<<< for sure it will be a circus, lol :twisted:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 14, 2006
alexandra wrote:

he is a man i knew recently, one friend intruduced him to me...we went out, me and some of my friends and he came also. he started talking so much abouthimself that he got me bored. he asked me if i found him attractive enough to have a realtionship with him, but he saied he wants it in secret, so that no one will know our stuff. damn thinking and acting like i was already with him. i saied no but he insisted to " give more time to think". i must say i am not interested in him, cause i have another in my heart/life now, and i wanna be only for my love, still he made me wonder what is hidden in his words.

Liar...Liar my friend… shows him out the door … he is playing around. Any man should be proud to have you as his girlfriend its not wrong unless his having something to hide so tell him to get lost … u deserve better that’s for sure :twisted:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 14, 2006
Corcovado wrote:
alexandra wrote:

Liar...Liar my friend… shows him out the door … he is playing around. Any man should be proud to have you as his girlfriend its not wrong unless his having something to hide so tell him to get lost … u deserve better that’s for sure :twisted:

like i saied before i did not accept him for alot of reasons, one of them was that i felt he was hiding something, and hell: i wont accept that kind of relationship in a million years, besides he's ego is like the size of the earth1 boring boring boring :roll: :wink:
p.s not like i am a supermodel, but some things r not to be compromised for any reason!
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance