ONS- Protocol

Topic locked
ONS- Protocol Jul 24, 2009
Ok, right at the onset let me get this straight, I ain't advocating One Night Stands(ONS), and it's probably illegal! This is purely for the sake of psychology.

Now I'm probably the last person who'd score via a One Night Stand but hey that has not stopped me from thinking about it!
What I'm curious about is what etiquette should be followed post a ONS?

Supposing your at the girls place, post the romp, does one spend the night at the girls place or is the guy supposed to get up and get out?

Then, lets say you stay put till sunlight, then are you supposed to wait for breakfast, or wait for her to wake up, or do you just write a note and leave?

And finally are there many women out there who would find the idea of a ONS appealing?

Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 24, 2009
Buddy what have you done last night?? :D
Metaphor79
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 24, 2009
Metaphor79 wrote:Buddy what have you done last night?? :D

Last night was quite boring actually!
The ONS happened in my dreams :lol: Hence this post :lol:
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 24, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:
Metaphor79 wrote:Buddy what have you done last night?? :D

Last night was quite boring actually!
The ONS happened in my dreams :lol: Hence this post :lol:

Very constructive thinking! :D

Never underestimate causal relationships – not the best thing to do but save you from emotional and $exual starvation.

Always her place- if disappointed, you can run off easily.

If no freaky incidents - a breakfast is a sign of humane $.e.x not bang-and-run animal act.

If like the conquest- keep a room for on/off colonization. You never know it can turn into something amazing.

The best of all, get yourself a girlfriend or a wife.
Metaphor79
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 24, 2009
^^^ Nice reply, Constructive Thinking indeed :D

In college there was very clear protocol. Frat party, girl at your room, next morning girl does the walk of shame ( essentially enforced by guys that could never score) an alternate would be the window. Then I transferred to Dubai, and the party scene was quite different.

Now as a graduate I guess the protocol governing ONS has changed again. Hence the post!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 24, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:^^^ Nice reply, Constructive Thinking indeed :D

In college there was very clear protocol. Frat party, girl at your room, next morning girl does the walk of shame ( essentially enforced by guys that could never score) an alternate would be the window. Then I transferred to Dubai, and the party scene was quite different.

Now as a graduate I guess the protocol governing ONS has changed again. Hence the post!

The change is that the walk of shame happens on SZR. :lol:
Metaphor79
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 24, 2009
Metaphor79 wrote:

And that walk isn't always by women!!!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jul 24, 2009
Metaphor79 wrote:
Never underestimate causal relationships – not the best thing to do but save you from emotional and $exual starvation.

Always her place- if disappointed, you can run off easily.

If no freaky incidents - a breakfast is a sign of humane $.e.x not bang-and-run animal act.

If like the conquest- keep a room for on/off colonization. You never know it can turn into something amazing.

The best of all, get yourself a girlfriend or a wife.

Actually I'd prefer my place. It's like an extension of my personality.

Yea I'd like breakfast too. Lets see how many opinions we can get before we arrive at a consensus.
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 24, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
Metaphor79 wrote:

Hey kitty! It’s always good to see your posts.

The SZR walk of shame was just a joke.

Seriously, why would a woman feel ashamed of a causal relationship AS LONG AS she’s NOT betraying anybody (family, husband, or bf) or anything (religion, culture or principle). The same rule holds true for a man.
Metaphor79
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 24, 2009
I don't go for ONS, don't really like them, but on the rare occasions I did, it's her place, and forget breakfast, favour leaving at 4 a.m. after a farewell f*ck with, 'I do really have to work early tomorrow (today)' calling the day after just to say hi and test the water (if you know the girl, or the number!).

No shame on either side necessary.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 24, 2009
Well if you pulled someone with beer goggles on and sober up during the night, making an excuse to get rid post haste is a good option.

If you manage to stick around till morning, tea, coffee, brekky are normally on the cards.

People over analyse ONS, they are what they are, a bit of fun and pretty much it.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jul 24, 2009
Metaphor79 wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
Metaphor79 wrote:

Seriously, why would a woman feel ashamed of a causal relationship AS LONG AS she’s NOT betraying anybody (family, husband, or bf) or anything (religion, culture or principle). The same rule holds true for a man.

Well seeing as 9 out of 10 are guilty of one of the above, we may have to add another lane to SZR. :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jul 24, 2009
Metaphor79 wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
Metaphor79 wrote:

Thats why the Atheist or Agnost is gaining ground in the World. No betrayal, no damage, just Freedom :D

Even conservative America has about 45 percent non-believers now and growing...
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jul 24, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
Metaphor79 wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
Metaphor79 wrote:

Thats why the Atheist or Agnost is gaining ground in the World. No betrayal, no damage, just Freedom :D

Robmeister you are on a HEAVY anti-religion kick this week! I'm not objecting, but just wondering what was the epiphany (great word to use in the circumstances..) that you experienced to bring it on so hard...?? ;) Some orthodox Greek priest step on your nutsack while you were lying in Vondel Park? Jehova's Witness, steal your doorbell? What ?

Come sit in the confessional and tell all..... :P :twisted:
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 24, 2009
Speedhump wrote:
RobbyG wrote:
Metaphor79 wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
Metaphor79 wrote:

Robmeister you are on a HEAVY anti-religion kick this week! I'm not objecting, but just wondering what was the epiphany (great word to use in the circumstances..) that you experienced to bring it on so hard...?? ;) Some orthodox Greek priest step on your nutsack while you were lying in Vondel Park? Jehova's Witness, steal your doorbell? What ?

Come sit in the confessional and tell all..... :P :twisted:

I guess the pro-movement is talking too much. I am merely balancing the sheets here.

I had enough already...we are approaching fair value again ;)
RobbyG

Jul 24, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:Actually I'd prefer my place. It's like an extension of my personality.

Yea I'd like breakfast too. Lets see how many opinions we can get before we arrive at a consensus.

Remember, we're talking about ONS, so your personality or any of its extensions is not really required to leave a good impression. In fact what you need here is one of your body extensions, i.e, your ability to plow the dry soil. :D
Metaphor79
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 24, 2009
Metaphor79 wrote:
Misery Called Life wrote:Actually I'd prefer my place. It's like an extension of my personality.

Remember, we're talking about ONS, so your personality or any of its extensions is not really required to leave a good impression. In fact what you need here is one of your body extensions, i.e, your ability to plow the dry soil. :D

You probably mean something like this: :D

RobbyG

Jul 24, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
Metaphor79 wrote:

You probably mean something like this: :D

Hahahahahaha. Where on earth did you find this image??
Keep it coming. :D
Metaphor79
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 24, 2009
Metaphor79 wrote:

Hahahahahaha. Where on earth did you find this image??
Keep it coming. :D

The Metaphor:

Metaphor (from Latin metaphoria; see the Greek origin below), is a figure of speech and or phrase that one word as being or equal to a second object in some way. This device is known for usage in literature, especially in poetry, where with few words, emotions and associations from one context are associated with objects and entities in a different context. It compares two subjects without using 'like' or 'as'. Compared to simile, the metaphor takes us one step further than the simile. Instead of asking us to picture one thing as being like another, the metaphor asks us to picture one thing as being the other. The term derives from Greek μεταφορά (metaphora), or "transference"[1], from μεταφέρω (metaphero) "to carry over, to transfer"[2] and that from μετά (meta), "between"[3] + φέρω (phero), "to bear, to carry".[4]

Antique farm tools.info ;)
RobbyG

Jul 24, 2009
Metaphor79 wrote:

Ye kno, I'd prefer my woman waking up and feeling Good! As opposed to waking up in some guy's dirty apartment, hungover, and saying to herself that ain't happening again, or What a mistake?

Besides a good and a well designed apartment is like sensory flirting, it definitely leaves a good impression.

And now the tool, endowment is significant no doubt, but a ONS is essentially personality driven.
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 24, 2009
Metaphor79 wrote:

Ye kno, I'd prefer my woman waking up and feeling Good! As opposed to waking up in some guy's dirty apartment, hungover, and saying to herself that ain't happening again, or What a mistake?

Besides a good and a well designed apartment is like sensory flirting, it definitely leaves a good impression.

And now the tool, endowment is significant no doubt, but a ONS is essentially personality driven.

I like the farmtool better. 'It pokes more consistently' :D
RobbyG

Jul 24, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
Metaphor79 wrote:

I like the farmtool better. 'It pokes more consistently' :D

If it's indeed a farm tool don't forget a lubricant :lol:
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 24, 2009
Metaphor79 wrote:

Obviously personality and looks facilitate ONS, but I believe ONS is essentially lust driven.

Let's not confuse casual relationships and dating.If the girl is a potential girlfriend, I sure prefer to take her to my place, hoping the cleaner was there a few hours earlier. :D
Metaphor79
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 24, 2009
Speedhump wrote:I don't go for ONS, don't really like them, but on the rare occasions I did, it's her place, and forget breakfast, favour leaving at 4 a.m. after a farewell f*ck with, 'I do really have to work early tomorrow (today)' calling the day after just to say hi and test the water (if you know the girl, or the number!).

No shame on either side necessary.

Ahh so I see it's Bang, bang, Thank You Maam!

I wish I could try that, but she'd probably say, what u think ur Brad Pitt? Get back down here I'm not done yet! :lol:
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 24, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:Ahh so I see it's Bang, bang, Thank You Maam!

I wish I could try that, but she'd probably say, what u think ur Brad Pitt? Get back down here I'm not done yet! :lol:

Exactly. Such a mature woman is so hungtry and ugly. That's why you need to work hard and have good imagination to finish your job well, student.
Nothing is free in Dubai. Your choice. :D
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 25, 2009
If she was good, you're obliged to stay for the complimentary breakfast.
Otherwise, you could try the 'dash @ the crack of dawn'.

haha
dresden
Dubai chat master

Jul 25, 2009
dresden wrote:If she was good, you're obliged to stay for the complimentary breakfast.
Otherwise, you could try the 'dash @ the crack of dawn'.

haha

Remember, most good looking girls don't cook. Get out when the c*ck crows (and yours stops) ;)
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 25, 2009
Touche. hard to argue against pure logic.
dresden
Dubai chat master

Jul 25, 2009
When it comes to ONS, hmmm it depends whose the chick im with...
If ugly forget the breakfast. If pretty stay together and have breakfast on bed together.
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 25, 2009
OK, so you guys think it's one-sided, all on your side. Well, wrong, wrong, wrong. Do you really believe that a woman hasn't thrown on her clothes, looking back at some male disaster laying in the bed, and saying "I'll be in touch", taking the stairs two at a time with shoes in hand? You all think that is your basic right. Think again. You are not all bucking broncos/great lovers in the sack and could use a guidebook on "how to".
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance