ONS- Protocol

Topic locked
Jul 25, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:OK, so you guys think it's one-sided, all on your side. Well, wrong, wrong, wrong. Do you really believe that a woman hasn't thrown on her clothes, looking back at some male disaster laying in the bed, and saying "I'll be in touch", taking the stairs two at a time with shoes in hand? You all think that is your basic right. Think again. You are not all bucking broncos/great lovers in the sack and could use a guidebook on "how to".

"How to" run off from OSD?? :D

Metaphor79
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 25, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:OK, so you guys think it's one-sided, all on your side. Well, wrong, wrong, wrong. Do you really believe that a woman hasn't thrown on her clothes, looking back at some male disaster laying in the bed, and saying "I'll be in touch", taking the stairs two at a time with shoes in hand? You all think that is your basic right. Think again. You are not all bucking broncos/great lovers in the sack and could use a guidebook on "how to".

Hmm, coming from the wrong angle here. Just because only male perspectives were given so far, nothing here said that women don't do it too! Ease your white knuckles off that hatchet handle a little hun, you may do someone some damage with that thing! :lol: 8)

I admit though it is funny to read all us lotharios (me a former one, in retirement) giving our opinions, but that was what was requested! :P
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 25, 2009
Touche BB! Can't agree more.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jul 25, 2009

Sounds like you speak from experience?

Speak for yourself!
dresden
Dubai chat master

Jul 25, 2009
dresden wrote:

Speak for yourself!

Hon, if you could be a fly on the wall when girls get together you would be shocked. We dont moan over it, we just have a good laugh about it. Kinda like the guys, only we are ruthless!

Be careful or I'll rearrange your stripes. :wink:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jul 25, 2009
Speedhump wrote:

Hmm, coming from the wrong angle here. Just because only male perspectives were given so far, nothing here said that women don't do it too! Ease your white knuckles off that hatchet handle a little hun, you may do someone some damage with that thing! :lol: 8)

I admit though it is funny to read all us lotharios (me a former one, in retirement) giving our opinions, but that was what was requested! :P

I have a good swing but I'm careful what I hit!! :wink:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jul 25, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
dresden wrote:

Speak for yourself!

Hon, if you could be a fly on the wall when girls get together you would be shocked. We dont moan over it, we just have a good laugh about it. Kinda like the guys, only we are ruthless!

Be careful or I'll rearrange your stripes. :wink:

PurrrrRRRRRR ;)
dresden
Dubai chat master

Jul 25, 2009

Yea it's kinda one sided, considering it's the guy doing all the work here? Your work is done once you get a guy in bed. For us the labor's only just beginning. First we're faced with pressures of endowment, then she says wants to be kissed for 45 min? Finally we enter a trance of rhythmic passion, interspersed with shrieks of faster, faster which is cue that he must work harder, while all she does is scream and buckle her hips. The poor guy is literally slogging away, it's like a midnight workout. Finally..... Climax it's over. Any surprise he falls asleep pronto? While she wanna cuddle! Sheesh! He wakes up at dawn, with a burning sensation, only to find his back riddled with bruises and scratch marks, his neck plastered with those damned Hickeys! Which he has to cover in this summer with a POLO NECK? :lol: :lol:

But more seriously I've just trying to understand protocol here.

If this forum is anything to go by, it's quite evident that the Brits here favor detachment. Once the lustful desires are satiated they prefer you get up and get out.
I prefer a little more intimacy. Breakfasts should be on the cards.
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 25, 2009
We ARE talking one night stands you dodo...mate you sound like just another poor sap looking for the love of your life in nightclubs. :P :D

By the way a girl I once knew told me she was sick to death the way her fella would go on and on grinding away on her in bed, for an hour at a stretch, thinking he was king stud. :D Go all night by all means, if you both are up for it, but in chapters, like a good book.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 25, 2009
The description was funny though MCL, if bittersweet, thanks :D
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 25, 2009
Speedhump wrote:The description was funny though MCL, if bittersweet, thanks :D

Yeah MCL said it majestically. :thumbup:
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jul 25, 2009
Speedhump wrote:By the way a girl I once knew told me she was sick to death the way her fella would go on and on grinding away on her in bed, for an hour at a stretch, thinking he was king stud. :D Go all night by all means, if you both are up for it, but in chapters, like a good book.

:shock:
Such kind of a confession any girl can make only to another girl, eunuch or gay. Who are you, Mr. Speedy? 8)
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 25, 2009
Red Chief wrote:
Speedhump wrote:By the way a girl I once knew told me she was sick to death the way her fella would go on and on grinding away on her in bed, for an hour at a stretch, thinking he was king stud. :D Go all night by all means, if you both are up for it, but in chapters, like a good book.

Such kind of a confession any girl can make only to another girl, eunuch or gay. Who are you, Mr. Speedy? 8)

He's your Father!
dresden
Dubai chat master

Jul 25, 2009
DP
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 26, 2009
Red Chief wrote:DP

no that was not a double post, more like a dubious post :lol:

You can't edit entire entire posts like that and then call it DP. Since when were you lost for words chief?
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 26, 2009
Yes, stupid one actually. Sometimes I'm easily carried away by a game in words and cross the line. :oops:

Big Brother is watching me! 8)

On the other hand you are the last one who can read me lecteures. I remember that you changed own topic. :roll:
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 26, 2009
Speedhump wrote:We ARE talking one night stands you dodo...mate you sound like just another poor sap looking for the love of your life in nightclubs. :P :D

By the way a girl I once knew told me she was sick to death the way her fella would go on and on grinding away on her in bed, for an hour at a stretch, thinking he was king stud. :D Go all night by all means, if you both are up for it, but in chapters, like a good book.

I'm a breakfast guy. I would like to see my lady in the morning. After that we may never see each other again or whatevr.
Should I ever ever get lucky with a Brit, I'll remember to get packing ASAP.

And Mr. Ladies man, the women get quite personal with you don't they? Not hard to understand why! :D
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 26, 2009
Red Chief wrote:

I ain't questioning Speedie's orientation at all, but yea women tend to make such tell all confessions with gay men or men with more maturity.

Guess our man Speedy here, falls in the second bracket? What say Chief?
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 26, 2009
Hi guys, just to make sure it's understood that I'm not a eunuch :) yes, the girls love the father figure it's true. I always had the deep voice, the quiet confident manner (even when not confident, naturally), also they say I have great eyes and hands. Young women do take these things well into account. But when women are in their twenties I prefer to have them as friends. They will tell me amazing stories too! :shock: For any other type of relationship women past their twenties are far better, in my opinion. Enough detail.

Let me say I'm not a serial womaniser, truthfully. But they are great though, aren't they; women? :D
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 26, 2009
Speedhump wrote:Hi guys, just to make sure it's understood that I'm not a eunuch :) yes, the girls love the father figure it's true. I always had the deep voice, the quiet confident manner (even when not confident, naturally), also they say I have great eyes and hands. Young women do take these things well into account. But when women are in their twenties I prefer to have them as friends. They will tell me amazing stories too! :shock: For any other type of relationship women past their twenties are far better, in my opinion. Enough detail.

Let me say I'm not a serial womaniser, truthfully. But they are great though, aren't they; women? :D

They sure are, Mr. Eunuch ;) They sure are :D
RobbyG

Jul 26, 2009
:) :twisted:
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 26, 2009
RobbyG wrote:They sure are, Mr. Eunuch ;) They sure are :D

Memoires of Speedy in Harem. It would be a bomb.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 26, 2009
Red Chief wrote:
RobbyG wrote:They sure are, Mr. Eunuch ;) They sure are :D

Memoires of Speedy in Harem. It would be a bomb.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

See yourself kneel, infadel :D

RobbyG

Jul 26, 2009
sheesh...comedy food for you two goons for a month now..... :roll:

:lol:

8) :rr:
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 26, 2009
Speedhump wrote:sheesh...comedy food for you two goons for a month now..... :roll:

:lol:

8) :rr:

I see you fit yourself a new haircut. Fluffy cut mate :D
RobbyG

Jul 26, 2009
the fluffy is before, the shaved head is now...I'm coming to give you a good beating skinhead style :P :shock:

Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 27, 2009
Damn memoirs of a harem? Wow!
Say Red Chief you abstaining or something? How come you never seem to talk bout your Halycon days?
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 27, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:

You can't edit entire entire posts like that and then call it DP. Since when were you lost for words chief?

MCL, the wanker is seeing double as usual. Constant state of blur.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jul 27, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:

MCL, the wanker is seeing double as usual. Constant state of blur.

Queen Bee, I am flattered to be an object of your witty comments. How come such an honour? I haven't noted your holly name (I have been afraid of even thinking about attacking you) recently. Maybe it's the reason.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 27, 2009

Yea it's kinda one sided, considering it's the guy doing all the work here? Your work is done once you get a guy in bed. For us the labor's only just beginning. First we're faced with pressures of endowment, then she says wants to be kissed for 45 min? Finally we enter a trance of rhythmic passion, interspersed with shrieks of faster, faster which is cue that he must work harder, while all she does is scream and buckle her hips. The poor guy is literally slogging away, it's like a midnight workout. Finally..... Climax it's over. Any surprise he falls asleep pronto? While she wanna cuddle! Sheesh! He wakes up at dawn, with a burning sensation, only to find his back riddled with bruises and scratch marks, his neck plastered with those damned Hickeys! Which he has to cover in this summer with a POLO NECK? :lol: :lol:

But more seriously I've just trying to understand protocol here.

If this forum is anything to go by, it's quite evident that the Brits here favor detachment. Once the lustful desires are satiated they prefer you get up and get out.
I prefer a little more intimacy. Breakfasts should be on the cards.

Well I think it all boils down to - There Is No Protocol!!!!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance