ONS- Protocol

Topic locked
Jul 27, 2009
Hmmm, that settles it then, There is no protocol!
But if the comments are anything to go by, one person has to leave, as Speedy eloquently put it, before the rooster crows! And that may be the unwritten rule here.

Thread and Discussion Closed!

Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 27, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:Hmmm, that settles it then, There is no protocol!
But if the comments are anything to go by, one person has to leave, as Speedy eloquently put it, before the rooster crows! And that may be the unwritten rule here.

Thread and Discussion Closed!

Listen Speedy more. His inf. about the topic is probably outdated. 8)
He has more juicy stories.
Look forward to the book. :D
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 27, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:Damn memoirs of a harem? Wow!
Say Red Chief you abstaining or something? How come you never seem to talk bout your Halycon days?

As I said, he is timid, the Cossack traditions passed him by.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 27, 2009
Speedhump wrote:
Misery Called Life wrote:Damn memoirs of a harem? Wow!
Say Red Chief you abstaining or something? How come you never seem to talk bout your Halycon days?

As I said, he is timid, the Cossack traditions passed him by.

What do you know about Cossack's traditions, Speedy? Your usage of Russian words without understanding real context makes your rants funny even if you assume some dirty stuff.

I cannot understand your interest but if it's real read novel "And Quiet Flows the Don" by Sholokhov (Nobel Prize winner in 1965) to conduct coherent discussion in the future.

Don't worry it will not waste your time. One my British acquaintance told me that it was the best book he ever read.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 27, 2009
Sorry to offend. People do find me entertaining though.

You know very well that the word has many shades, I use it in its reference to bold and warlike behaviour of a named caste of people. In antitheses to your own timidity. You do not have a monopoly on the use of Russian words, get over it. You like to use the word Jew for example, but without having a full encyclopaedic knowledge of their history and traditions.

I find your post a little devoid of depth of thought!

I would be happy to try to find the book you mention, and add it to my reading list as it comes recommended.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 27, 2009
Speedhump wrote: You like to use the word Jew for example, but without having a full encyclopaedic knowledge of their history and traditions.

I knew the meaning too good because the topic was about "Soviet" jews only, not about all of them for more about 5000 years of history.

And yes, sometimes you are funny clowns. I always gave it to you, both of you. 8)
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance