MrDubaiForums!

Topic locked

Whoz the king of DubaiForums.com?

Poll ended at Dec 14, 2005

I have seen in my dreams........Sniper420.......is.......is the one!!!
30%
Liban, and his rainbow gang!!!
10%
Fayz - Simple and Humble boy
30%
Smartd -introvert punk of the Forum
10%
10%
10%

Total votes : 20

MrDubaiForums! Dec 13, 2005
This was obvious. who do u wanna vote? Thanks for ppl who voted me and for those who havent voted .... well they dont have much option do they? :twisted:

[edited on dec 13] - By popular request of ppl in Dubai Forums and Chocoholic who is desperately looking for her prince, I have included two ... (gender unknown) dubai forum members fayz, Liban & HP. I know it's unfair cos Liban has loads of rainbow coloured friends who will vote for him but I have my ways..... :twisted:

Countdown 2 weeks.

Update - Added Smartd

sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 13, 2005
I think you're just to chicken sh** to put yourself up against anyone. So go on then do it for real.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Dec 13, 2005
Chocoholic wrote:I think you're just to chicken sh** to put yourself up against anyone. So go on then do it for real.

L00k whoz talking self-proclaimed dubaiforums queen! Go back to those ill-humoured Mash up . Go. Shuuuuuuuu Shooo :P
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 13, 2005
What are you talking about, the other girls were great. But you haven't put anyone else in the poll to go against you, so why don't you? That's all! Doh!

I'd put in you. Liban, Fayz for starters.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Dec 14, 2005
Chocoholic wrote:What are you talking about, the other girls were great. But you haven't put anyone else in the poll to go against you, so why don't you? That's all! Doh!

I'd put in you. Liban, Fayz for starters.

HAHaha. I was joking. Well Liban refused to be in poll cos he considers himself to be king of "King Ding" group and Fayz turned down sayin he was modest "simple and humble" guy. So only one that remains ............... yes yes u r rite sniper420. Yo! 8)
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 15, 2005
heyyy i voted but the pole is changed...and i cant vote now...!!!

i dont know who to vote for..cuz yall suck..none of u crackheads voted for me..!!!! I could have been sitting with crown by now!
D-Unit
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 15, 2005
MR Dubaiforums.com mean ...........muscular man ,a person with nice body ............well brain is optional ....................

i vote for fayaz habibi :P

PS" Dodo skat ,i saw u today at fisktrovet at your work place ,i was wid my daddy ( my friend and ppl think he is my dad) ........but next time inshallah i ll invade :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Dec 15, 2005
Update: Added 2 fake niggas JAmAl and I$H
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 15, 2005
The reason why Fayz habibi is great person.

Once he saw a Holy dream (while in Canada), two angels came to him and told him that he was chosen to bring revolution in middle east (especially in Dubai) . Fayaz told them , how can I bring the revolution when I don’t have visa for Dubai . Angels told him not to worry they will arrange a flight to Qatar after 3 months if necessary.

Well fayz habibi authored several books

Idiots guide to middle east
100 days in desert
sky scarper or crapers
tax free expensive prostitutes
HP invent
Osman ben laden vs jennifer lopez

Bush (curse upon him OR peace upon him)

some of the famous quotes of fayz habibi

1= I will accept the God , provided he put some big deposit in my swiss bank account.

2= Don’t stay in bed unless u cant make the money in bed (like prostitutes)

3= we were so poor my daddy unplugged the clocks when we went to bed.

4= everyday I awake up and see the list of the richest people, if my name is not there ,I make plan to steal the HSBC Bank.

5= Learn the customer relationship management from prostitutes
( addressing Dubai trade center)

6= when rape is inevitable then enjoy it.

7= we have so much oil in middle east , instead of coca cola , we drink oil when we feel thirsty

8= we ll give u the osma ben laden and give us jennifer lopez

PS: Fayz habibi simple appology , cant resist :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Dec 15, 2005
HP how do u know i work in fisketorv?? and how do u even know how i look..i guess u went looking in all the shopping centers for a good looking gal..hehe----

is ur name eamie??
D-Unit
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 15, 2005
D-unit...fayz was the first one who voted for you...even before me!...
constantine
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Dec 15, 2005
I nominate Maad, SmartD, Yorky, XRW147.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Dec 15, 2005
D-Unit wrote:HP how do u know i work in fisketorv??

Can you say stalker?
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight

Dec 15, 2005
the alpha males of the cyber world come forth!... :lol:
constantine

Dec 15, 2005
D-Unit wrote:HP how do u know i work in fisketorv?? and how do u even know how i look..i guess u went looking in all the shopping centers for a good looking gal..hehe----

is ur name eamie??

Well u showed me ur damn bore pictures :P ...so its ws easy to identify ..well ..My name is not Eamia ,this is the way my spanish sweetheart writes. once she inquired about my ex-GF and i showed her the picture of Bollywood actress , and she was impressed that i had good choice :oops:

By the way , who gave me the vote :P, i wana know about the cute person ...........
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Dec 16, 2005
okay HP u sick weirdo...lol...i have never ever shown u my picture..its to sacred to be shown..anyways...if u have seen my pictures on HI5 then that explaines alot..stalker!

u r eamieguy from HI 5 right?

to fayz and costa..if u guys voted for me..(my memory sucks..sorry) then yes I VOTE FOR U GUYS and may the best man win!!!oh i just noticed that costaboy is not even in the competition...whyy sniper!!! dont make me come and woop ur a**!
D-Unit
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 16, 2005
too bad I dont have a habit of looking at 'stickys' !
wow so ... hmm, arnt u guys giving some sorta speech...?

put a picture of you! talk about muscles and abs LOL
how old are you people??

I havnt voted yet.... still to decide !
easternjewel

Dec 16, 2005
okay HP u sick weirdo...lol...i have never ever shown u my picture..its to sacred to be shown..anyways...if u have seen my pictures on HI5 then that explaines alot..stalker!

u r eamieguy from HI 5 right?

damn someone said good , dont trust on 3 W in DK :P ...........damit u were my ex-GF and now u forgot it :wink: ..................well thats person iz me and who is BiBi ?
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Dec 17, 2005
weirdo...aint ur girl nor ur X or XX.. 8) ....

u know ive noticed something about ur reply...most of the time it never makes sense...try reading it before posting it..no offence but it just doesnt make sense sometimes... :?

dont u all agree with me... :)
D-Unit
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 17, 2005
D-Unit wrote:weirdo...aint ur girl nor ur X or XX.. 8) ....

u know ive noticed something about ur reply...most of the time it never makes sense...try reading it before posting it..no offence but it just doesnt make sense sometimes... :?

dont u all agree with me... :)

i dnot maek snese to snse lss ppl. Dman i m net a garl . I am Hnadsum Man :roll: Dodo Guess what ...............I faet job med
HP Denmark Partner ..... fckers gave me 2 books to read about servers and one HP laptop :roll:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Dec 17, 2005
thats nice...tillyke..u can give me the laptop...and u can keep the books...or on second thoughts no..i have my ferrari acer..i know there are much better laptops out there for less the prise but i still love it..the color and design is so cool..
D-Unit
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 17, 2005
MMMM. Guyz it seems u r pressuring ur brains too much.Just select the first one and get it done! Why such a fuss? Hp would you please cut ur crap short? Next time ur posts shall be deleted. U write so much crap..... :x
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 17, 2005
well here's my profile - am 21 yrs , male, atheletic, in engineering & love squash, playing simulation games, designing, debate, shooting & reading novels, snow boarding, skating, trying cigars, gadget geek, computer modding and many others to list. K here's the link to my personal site.mmmm changed my mind, so many stalkers here. I have experienced enuf.
:roll:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 17, 2005
In the hall of 100 members , 51 fools rule over 49 wise .........so i dont mind if people go for sniper ,fayz or other fellows.

I am such a sweet person , who always have respect for human being and even for animals (jamal). I would like become the president of UAE. my favorite color is black (not niggers) . I hate studying , thats why i never been to school in my entire life :oops: Life is such a short and why the heck shuld we waste 25 years in school ........I like iranian ,UAE local girls and white girls in summer. I love cheating girls thats why no girls stick wid me for more than 5 working days. My cute quote" if you were born poor that’s ur fate but if your father in law is poor that’s your stupidity ".
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Dec 18, 2005
my vote goes to fayz .. i heard he got big boobs too :P
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 18, 2005
if it helps the vote, a solid B Cup :lol: :lol:
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight

Dec 18, 2005
i vote for HP.....he is irritating....but still somehow i have started liking his sense of humour!
cadmus
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 18, 2005
cadmus wrote:i vote for HP.....he is irritating....but still somehow i have started liking his sense of humour!

Thanks man , at least someone has right taste at this forums. Well in case i am elected

1= I will nominate you da Chief of army staff of this forum by eliminating smartd , andby and some other people.

2= I ll add one more forum for gay people -As everyone has right to live the way he wants (e.g. sniper,Liban) .

3= Rights of lesbian at Dubaiforums (e.g. East )

4= We ll give the title of "Sir dog" to Jamal for running Fight club.

5= Fayz ll be banned at this forum , cauz i am tired of his decent posts. he acts as he owns 150 patnets on his name :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Dec 18, 2005
HP wrote:3= Rights of lesbian at Dubaiforums (e.g. East )

did u mean east as in easternjewel?
easternjewel

Dec 18, 2005
easternjewel wrote:
HP wrote:3= Rights of lesbian at Dubaiforums (e.g. East )

did u mean east as in easternjewel?

no sweetheart ,how can i say u lesbo :) BTW what happened to my picture wid uncle Bush?
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance