Meet Someone For A Day?? Possible..maybe ..

Topic locked
meet someone for a day?? possible..maybe .. Dec 03, 2007
second week of feb 08 I will be in Dubai for three days on a couple of seminars and will have the last day free before come back to NYC.. just wondering if anyone would be interested to hang out.. go to nice restaurant or two.... IT's NOT looking for sex... I realized that one night stand probably doesn't happen there...

TapuUSA
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: meet someone for a day?? possible..maybe .. Dec 03, 2007
TapuUSA wrote:second week of feb 08 I will be in Dubai for three days on a couple of seminars and will have the last day free before come back to NYC.. just wondering if anyone would be interested to hang out.. go to nice restaurant or two.... IT's NOT looking for love... I realized that one night stand probably doesn't happen there...

Does your wife know about this?
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Dec 03, 2007
haha whats up with your signature ian, DF's chi gevara ? :P
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 03, 2007
MaaaD wrote:haha whats up with your signature ian, DF's chi gevara ? :P

http://www.dubaiforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=23660

:-)
^ian^

Dec 03, 2007
lol....
hack88
Dubai Expat Helper

Dec 04, 2007
guess she'll know when i find and merry her...anyways. not asking for any hook up of any kind.. just won't have anyone to hang with for a day and half.. and thought of that already making me insane...
TapuUSA
Dubai Forum Visitor

Dec 04, 2007
If you want to hang out (ah-hmm), you may need to demonstrate your wittyness, fun, controversial side on this forum. You have almost 2 months to prove it :lol:

p/s Try not to annoy Concord, MAC, Ian, Arniegang, Sage, Firefinger ....
BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

Dec 04, 2007
BabyDoll wrote:

Why? Are they the kings?
scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

Dec 04, 2007
on the contrary :P
BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

Dec 05, 2007
Crazy thread!! :roll:

If you want to meet a friend for chatting/dinner then why post in 'romance'?? Why not in 'chat'??

Why don't you use the forum to make friends and then decide who you want to spend your day and a half with and who may want to spend it with you!!

And don't worry about winding people up?? It is not possible to be involved with a forum of thousands and agree with everyone. Be youself, that's what makes this forum fun..... a collection of individuals!!
And if you notice some set themselves out to be 'picked on' for entertainment or fulfillment of ego.

Just enjoy and see what happens!!
English Girlie
Dubai Expat Helper

Dec 05, 2007
English Girlie wrote:And if you notice some set themselves out to be 'picked on' for entertainment or fulfillment of ego.

Stop talking about Sage that way.
^ian^

Dec 05, 2007
^ian^ wrote:
English Girlie wrote:And if you notice some set themselves out to be 'picked on' for entertainment or fulfillment of ego.

Stop talking about Sage that way.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:? i shudnt be posting smilies
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

If you want to meet a friend for chatting/dinner then why po Dec 06, 2007
wow people seem to enjoy attack each other in here..why so much anger guys..lack of grass maybe? you are in a nice place with warm weather.. just thinking about it making me smile..can't wait to get out of NYC for few weeks to enjoy some heat.... oh and about the meeting somone..never mind,, yes it was posted in romance.. which i'm not into.. and a coleague will be there during that time so I will hang with her and some of her friends..
TapuUSA
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: If you want to meet a friend for chatting/dinner then wh Dec 06, 2007
which i'm not into.. and a coleague will be there during that time so I will hang with her and some of her friends..

I highlighted HER :lol:
Tapu, in reality we are really nice. We just like to thrash out since most of us doesnt have to work. :roll: You know, most of the time we just drink coffee, play games, banter, pick our noses, check out what everyone is up to and ocassionally pray (not necessarily in that order) :P
BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

Dec 06, 2007
It's been a while since I spent much time on the Forum..... now I remember why I almost got addicted!

You just make me laugh guys!! :lol: :lol:

F...ing hilarious!!

Any ways got to shoot..... 'nose needs picking'!!
English Girlie
Dubai Expat Helper

Dec 06, 2007
But really, most of the time we are pretty refined ..

HAR HAR HAR
BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

Dec 06, 2007
English Girlie wrote:It's been a while since I spent much time on the Forum..... now I remember why I almost got addicted!

By the way great to see you re-surfaced
BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

Dec 07, 2007
exciting stuff babydoll...no wonder dubai rules
TapuUSA
Dubai Forum Visitor

Dec 07, 2007
BabyDoll wrote:
English Girlie wrote:It's been a while since I spent much time on the Forum..... now I remember why I almost got addicted!

By the way great to see you re-surfaced

Missed you too honey..... 'let the games begin'!!

:wink:
English Girlie
Dubai Expat Helper

Dec 08, 2007
scarlet wrote:
BabyDoll wrote:

Why? Are they the kings?

<------------ J be the Crown Holder mami 8)

BabyDoll wrote:If you want to hang out (ah-hmm), you may need to demonstrate your wittyness, fun, controversial side on this forum. ....

and mmmm babydoll so is you sayin that if J comes back to the forum more frequently and displays and demonstrate his wittyness, fun, controversial side then you gonna give him some one night lovin .. or is it still just for the hangin out ?
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Dec 09, 2007
Its not just hanging out. It's hanging out plus nose pick contest. English Girlie can be the judge unless she wants to participate :lol:

Good to see you re-surfaced too, Jamal.
BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

Dec 09, 2007
BabyDoll wrote:Its not just hanging out. It's hanging out plus nose pick contest. English Girlie can be the judge unless she wants to participate :lol:

Yo! there aint nothin to smile abt.. J means what he says. ain no laughing stuff.. u gonna b in big trouble doll :P
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Dec 09, 2007
St.Lucifer wrote:
BabyDoll wrote:Its not just hanging out. It's hanging out plus nose pick contest. English Girlie can be the judge unless she wants to participate :lol:

Yo! there aint nothin to smile abt.. J means what he says. ain no laughing stuff.. u gonna b in big trouble doll :P

You are all 'tiger cats'!! Purrrr!! :love3:
English Girlie
Dubai Expat Helper

Dec 15, 2007
mmmmmmmm baby doll you suggestin a threesome .. cause im all 4 dat baby .. cause we dont need no judge the contest aint gonna be havin a winner .. its gonna be a contest in which participation by itself brings about pleasure :wink:
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Dec 15, 2007
Its nice to see the DF skill of 'Thread Hijack' is still alive and well!

TapuUSA: I wouldn't worry about hanging out here for a day...you will be sitting in the back of a cab in stationary traffic for all that time, so you will get to know the cab driver reeeeeaaalll well!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance