Local Women Rules? Wow

Topic locked
May 14, 2006
you mean something like this:

Granny n Grandad sitting at breakfast table. Granny says "do you know my nipples are as hot for you today as they were 50 years ago"

Grandad replies " they should be, ones in your tea, the others in your porridge"

or....

The British Governmenttoday announced it is changing its emblem from a Red Rose to a Condom.

This is because it more accurately reflects the governments stance.

A condom allows for inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of pricks and gives you a sense of security while you are actually being fucked.

or

Whats the difference between a Fanny and a kebab( shwarma)?

One has meat hanging out, stinks and you only eat it when you are drunk.

The other is a Greek delicacy

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

May 14, 2006
Dubai Knight wrote:Ah but Alex, I am exceptional!

In order to crack the nut, one has to want to get to the fruit inside...in my case, more of a 'fruitcake' (ask Arnie! :shock: ) and the nut has to yeild a little to the pressure of a fine pair of nutcrackers. The question is: Are you suitably equipped?

The other, and far more practical consideration is: You really have to be cracking in Dubai!

As I said earlier, Lumea e un loc foarte ciudat!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
DK i knew u were exceptional!
As for the suitable eq. i will work on it and by the time i will be craking in dubai we will see about the practical part!
p.s oamenii ca noi fac lumea sa fie un loc ciudat, DK! don't u agree with me? :lol:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 14, 2006
alexandra wrote:

In order to crack the nut, one has to want to get to the fruit inside...in my case, more of a 'fruitcake' (ask Arnie! :shock: ) and the nut has to yeild a little to the pressure of a fine pair of nutcrackers. The question is: Are you suitably equipped?

The other, and far more practical consideration is: You really have to be cracking in Dubai!

Knight
As for the suitable eq. i will work on it and by the time i will be craking in dubai we will see about the practical part!
p.s oamenii ca noi fac lumea sa fie un loc ciudat, DK! don't u agree with me? :lol:

I am sure we will have a 'cracking' time! When are you due here in the big sandpit? :wink:

And yes, I agree with you, however noi suntem singurii oameni sensibili in lume restul lumii trebuie sa fie nebuna!

8) 8) 8) :wink:

Knight
Dubai Knight

May 14, 2006
Dubai Knight wrote:
alexandra wrote:

Knight

I am sure we will have a 'cracking' time! When are you due here in the big sandpit? :wink:

And yes, I agree with you, however noi suntem singurii oameni sensibili in lume restul lumii trebuie sa fie nebuna!

8) 8) 8) :wink:

Knight

i dont know for sure when i will come to dubai, but for sure i'll take ur word about the craking time!
si doar oamenii sensibili precum noi pot sa joace perfect rolul de nebuni! esti adorabil DK :wink:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 15, 2006
arniegang wrote:you mean something like this:

And who said romance is dead :shock: ?
sharewadi
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 24, 2009
ARAB WOMEN:
>First Date: Mother, Father, Brothers, Sisters, Cousins, Aunts, Uncles, Friends and entire Arab community finds out.
>Second Date: You are shot dead.
>No third date.

:lol:

i am local girl and i see some of my local girl-friends date non-emirati men
Kissy
Dubai Forums Member

Jun 24, 2009
Dubai Knight wrote:
alexandra wrote:
Dubai Knight wrote:Just a simple word or warning: DON'T!

Most local ladies in Dubai are very nice and some are extremely good looking, however they tend not to mix in the same social environment as the expat community. They are protected by their families until marriage and the requirement to be seen as good girls. I believe the UAE Federal Law actually forbids a local woman to marry a non Emirati man...but I may stand corrected on that by people who know more.

There are lots of other nationalities here.

:D :D :D

Knight

DK i just wanna know something: is the same law also for local men? i mean the men r allowed to marry non emirati women (sorry for my ignorance 'though i got so curiouse) :roll:

Apparently not Alex, I believe that Emirati men are free to marry who they like. I have a close local friend who is marrying a Swedish girl very shortly, who has converted to Islam, and she will be his third wife. Another friend is married to a very nice French lady who is still a christian and this is perfectly acceptable here.

I know it may seem unfair, but these seem to be the rules!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight

A third wife? What is the limit?
But this is the good life. Seriously imagine coming home to three wives, imagine what his nights must be like? Steamy Steamy Steamy! He's got the whole world in his hands local, European I'm sure the second one was from the subcontinent! Reading that makes me so feel like cr4p.........What flummoxes me is with two wives in the bag, how does he court the third one? This guy is the man!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 24, 2009
The Ultimate playa ! 8) LOL
desertdudeshj

Re: Local women rules? wow Jun 26, 2009
Sam_Dubai wrote:Hey,

I hear that over here there are certain rules about dating local girls. A friend at work told me that they are out of bounds for us expats.

Is there even a point to try to go out with them or is it something that would eventually lead nowhere.

I guess what I am asking is if anyone here has or is dating a local girl?

i never gone for dating so i dont have ne idea my dear
vicky2009
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jun 27, 2009
Kissy wrote:
ARAB WOMEN:
>First Date: Mother, Father, Brothers, Sisters, Cousins, Aunts, Uncles, Friends and entire Arab community finds out.
>Second Date: You are shot dead.
>No third date.

:lol:

i am local girl and i see some of my local girl-friends date non-emirati men

Kissy, some expats men thinking that if they got a local woman and done her ,then they did a victory by doing that... and will tell all their friends.
just illness minds, who cares.
bonbonboi
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jun 28, 2009
The Swedish girl is more than likely a gold digger - and probably up for a bit of a lesbo time with the other two 'subdued' wives + the odd affair with his friends. Becoming Muslim for a white westerner is somewhat strange in the best of times, but understandable where there's hard cash involved
nachovx
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 07, 2009
this thread is a joke...
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 07, 2009
bushra21 wrote:this thread is a joke...

A joke would make one laugh. No humor here. zzzzzzzzzzzzz
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jul 07, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:

as in the thread is stupid and pointless...

bah, guess i havent missed much during my absence
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 07, 2009
bushra21 wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:

Oops, someone missed the point.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jul 07, 2009
bushra21 wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:

bushra, blame Kissy, the 'local girl' who revived this THREE YEAR OLD thread. How did she even find it??? :roll:

and it's NICE to have you back :)
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 07, 2009
Thanks hun, and yeah I've been reading her post history and have my doubts of her being a girl - let alone emeratya -.-
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 11, 2009
A local ( man or woman) working in a govt Sector loses job if marries a non-Emirati. Also loses other privileges like the marriage allowance (AED 75K) land and villa allowance (over AED 500k). not to mention the relatives' enmity.

They're relatively very few and very costly to the gov. I understand the reasons behind these rules.
Metaphor79
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 24, 2009
You can date who ever you want. As long as she does not have a RING on her finger, its OPEN game :D

Goodluck!
finny76
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance