Is It Important For Your Partner To Be Virgin When You Get

Topic locked

Is it important for your partner to be virgin when you get married?

Yes
39%
No
61%

Total votes : 61

Is it important for your partner to be virgin when you get Dec 06, 2007
I was reading an article and came across this and might as well share with you guys. So how important is this factor for you when its your time?

Incase you feel uncomfortable replying please vote

abdulnafees
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 06, 2007
Dont think there are many 18 year old virgin boys around, are there? They start as early as 15 these days from what I read. So unless you want to get married in the teens ...
BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

Dec 08, 2007
BabyDoll wrote:Dont think there are many 18 year old virgin boys around, are there? They start as early as 15 these days from what I read. So unless you want to get married in the teens ...

That may be wherever you're from, but the situation here is different.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Dec 08, 2007
What sense does this make.... i dont wanna be the one who needs to ride her in..... and learn her everything. :roll:

Weirdos
M!
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 09, 2007
Now the most important point where we seek a virgin partner is cuz of our religion and culture. Still in countries like Egypt and Syria the mother of the groom places a cloth on the bed as she wanna have a prove that her son married a virgin or not?. In some culture mother herself see and witnesses that the bride never lost her virginity till now. So for many the family attitudes, personal values, or religious beliefs provide them with an inner voice that guides them in resisting pressures to get sexually involved before the time is right and the person is right which ofcourse means marriage. And mostly importantly the risk of diseases.

Why do they lose it? Its cuz some dont wanna left out among friends which is "Still being a virgin" or "LOSER" as a label on their forehead. So teens of now think its no big deal to experience such a thing, another thing that makes a person to loose it is TV & Movies which is the best source to move them into these directions. Some tries to show their love with phyical relation, some being forced by others or that person whom she/he loves. Sometimes your curiosity or sexual feelings can make you feel like it's the right time to have sex, even though it may not be. Yet a girl can lose it with hard work or exercise as most of the well religious girls keep everything within limitations.

Again, what matters most differs from person to person...When it comes to sex, there are two very important things to remember: one, that you are ultimately the person in charge of your own happiness and your own body; and two, you have a lot of time to wait until you're totally sure about it. If you decide to put off sex, it's OK — no matter what anyone says. Being a virgin is one of the things that proves you are in charge, and it shows that you are powerful enough to make your own decisions about your mind and body. If you find yourself feeling confused about decisions related to sex, you may be able to talk to an adults for advice. Keep in mind, though, that everyone's opinion about sex is different. Even though another person may be able to share useful advice, in the end, the decision is up to you.

Cheers!!!
abdulnafees
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 10, 2007
This post is taken off.
Liberty7
Dubai Forum Visitor

Dec 10, 2007
OK Yanni, so what about your own vote.... :roll:
ive voted and one more, so you didnt
Requesting here thoughts but not sharing yours, you dont have a idea or what?
M!
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 10, 2007
abdulnafees wrote:Being a virgin is one of the things that proves you are in charge, and it shows that you are powerful enough to make your own decisions about your mind and body.

Provided that is indeed the reason why one remains a virgin. Plus it should be said that just because someone is a virgin doesn't mean they're in charge... it just means they haven't had sex yet.

Too much importance and too many double standards with all this for me to comment further. The same mother that will watch sex and insist that her son marries a virgin, is the same mother who gives her daughter a vile of goats blood to ensure there's blood on the sheets.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Dec 10, 2007
^ian^ wrote:
abdulnafees wrote:Being a virgin is one of the things that proves you are in charge, and it shows that you are powerful enough to make your own decisions about your mind and body.

Provided that is indeed the reason why one remains a virgin. Plus it should be said that just because someone is a virgin doesn't mean they're in charge... it just means they haven't had love yet.

Too much importance and too many double standards with all this for me to comment further. The same mother that will watch love and insist that her son marries a virgin, is the same mother who gives her daughter a vile of goats blood to ensure there's blood on the sheets.

amen to that.

plus, dont know how can anybody consider a person in charge of a situation that he or (most likely) she has been forced to in the 1st place. ur in charge when u decide not to jump in bed when ur 15 and dont really know what u would be doing, but wait until u get older, more knowledgeble about the subject and have the chance to do it with somebody u trust at least to some extent.

europe is full of arab (female) students who live their lives while they study, than go through a make up operation to become "virgin" again by the time they go home. i feel sorry for them for having to submit themselves to this crap just to make some narrow minded guy/mother in law happy. and im sorry for that narrow minded guy also for being happy in his ignorance.

how pathetic...
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Dec 10, 2007
^ian^ wrote:

Provided that is indeed the reason why one remains a virgin. Plus it should be said that just because someone is a virgin doesn't mean they're in charge... it just means they haven't had love yet.

Too much importance and too many double standards with all this for me to comment further. The same mother that will watch love and insist that her son marries a virgin, is the same mother who gives her daughter a vile of goats blood to ensure there's blood on the sheets.[/quote]

double post

DF is really crap today
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Dec 11, 2007
If you are expecting a virgin, then you are not born in the right era
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 11, 2007
Relax ppl..

Y make such a big issue of such a small tissue!
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Dec 11, 2007
This post is taken off.
Liberty7
Dubai Forum Visitor

Dec 12, 2007
Liberty7 wrote:
St.Lucifer wrote:Relax ppl..

this small tissue had ruined famillies and reputation and lives!!!! becarefull of what you are saying !!!

Cant do anything abt those like you with moronic mindset. Using dark red to make yoa point clear and warning someone off an online discussion is so imbecile like. Grow up!
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Dec 12, 2007
This post is taken off.
Liberty7
Dubai Forum Visitor

Dec 13, 2007
Liberty7 wrote:
St.Lucifer wrote:
Liberty7 wrote:

this small tissue had ruined famillies and reputation and lives!!!! becarefull of what you are saying !!!

Cant do anything abt those like you with moronic mindset. Using dark red to make yoa point clear and warning someone off an online discussion is so imbecile like. Grow up!

[b] i use dark red just to find my messages quikly when there is a respond like you did, but when you are on a forum and give a point of view, you need to know that people react to that, if that makes you relax iam going to ignore your messages next time and skip them. have a nice day!!!

Hahah, what a chickenshit. You can't go around pretending people with different opinions don't exist.
^ian^

Dec 13, 2007
^ian^ wrote:
Liberty7 wrote:
St.Lucifer wrote:
Liberty7 wrote:

i use dark red just to find my messages quikly when there is a respond like you did, but when you are on a forum and give a point of view, [b]you need to know that people react to that [color=red] ok 1+5 = 6 so 5+1 = ?? , if that makes you relax iam going to ignore your messages next time and skip them. have a nice day!!![/color]

Hahah, what a chickenshit. You can't go around pretending people with different opinions don't exist.
[/b]
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Dec 14, 2007
This post is taken off.
Liberty7
Dubai Forum Visitor

Dec 14, 2007
:lol:
SCY
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 15, 2007
i aint into trainin my trick on how to give up to me on bed ... dats if a hustla like me ever gets hitched though .. i aint down with the whole schoolin thing ... so nahh man i aint require no virgin .. J requires experience ..

nahh but on the real .. to all my fake assss arabian brothers who claimin they sooo strong culturally .. take a god damnn deep breath for a second an tell me where all your culture and traditions at now .. you done sold it all out and you still is .. so comin in here claimin all this and all that aint gonna help bring back issues that lost homie's .. i mead damnn something small like virginity is a what you wanna focus on when building your future with a woman whom claimin love for ??? most of the nigggas out here who claim they only wanna get married to a virgin aint virgins themselves to begin with ..
and as far as them syrian an egyptian i dont know lebanoni's or watever women you talkin about who are so strict an all that ,, thats nothin bullsh it they just gimickal tricks/hoochies .. they goin around town in tight ass jeans an shirts showin us everything they got then puttin a scarf on ... i mean for what ? baby i dont wanna see your hair sh it i get you wig if you aint got none .. im checkin out your booty an im bout to exploit it if its fine .. thats how the majority of us honest men think when we visualize them kind of thangs .. an yo the same mothers that put that white bed sheet for the first night to check out if there son got married to a virgin got daughters who they be pimpin by allowin em to go out an slang there bootys u know wat im sayin ...
so enough of this holy islamic / arabian gimmicks you all tryin to show .. get with the flow a window with curtains or a window without it .. is still a god damnn window.

my bad if my words dont connect ... but sh it thats just how J is like .. he spits out alot of intellctual jibberish in a single sentence. so comprehend it
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Dec 15, 2007
Damn good point J.

Perhaps the narrow minded, backward thinking types ought to look a little higher on a girl and see if she is actually smart, educated and sensible before they worry about her virginity? If she is, then you marry her and let her contribute to society and get a job rather than forcing her to wear a hijab, locking her in the house and turning her into a baby factory.

Its the 21st century after all...

:? :? :?

Knight
Dubai Knight

Dec 17, 2007
It's personal choice but I'd rather have someone with experience, who wants a life of bad s.e.x!

The whole bed sheet thing is a load of old rubbish, women who're virgins don't necessarily bleed the first time they make love. If you're into sports and other activities your hymen can break at anytime, even using tampons can do it - it's a ridiculous thing to do really.

and the old thing, that's it's ok for men to go and 'sow their oats' before they get married - purlease!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Dec 17, 2007
Even a bicycle ride can break the irrelevant tissue..
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Dec 17, 2007
This is an age old argument, and we've all heard the reasons why it is stupid 1000 times (and all the reasons why the hymen can break).

The bottom lines is though, there is a helluva lot of dickheads in the world.
^ian^

Dec 17, 2007
Chocoholic wrote:It's personal choice but I'd rather have someone with experience, who wants a life of bad s.e.x!

The whole bed sheet thing is a load of old rubbish, women who're virgins don't necessarily bleed the first time they make love. If you're into sports and other activities your hymen can break at anytime, even using tampons can do it - it's a ridiculous thing to do really.

and the old thing, that's it's ok for men to go and 'sow their oats' before they get married - purlease!

Is there such a thing as 'bad s.e.x?' Or have I been doing something wrong all these years?

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Dec 17, 2007
That's a personal question DK, one which I'm not going to answer. Lets just say that there are some guys who don't have a clue which buttons to press.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Dec 17, 2007
Sometimes the only button I want to press on women is the 'off' switch.
^ian^

Dec 18, 2007
a combination of the finger or fingers an tongue prior to the insertion of ur bigger homie always keeps you on the upper level of the s.e.x performance chart ... am i right ? .

and chocoholic baby you damnn right ... like i said your trick / woman dont require to be schooled .. she gots to be packin the know how prior to the get down .... its like a mother fu cking job search baby ... if you aint gots the experience dont ever be bothered to holla at me with ur resume ... cause i jst dont require ur services .... unless ofcourse ur current workforce is streched cause you got them coverin every night of the week .. then you can take in a trainee for an afternoon bang ... or as my british homies here prefer to call it a shag .....

damnn no wonder british men is lousy in bed ... cause they keep on sayin "im gonna shag you" ... i mean that word dont create no rush ...

but now if you go around say "baby tonight im gonna bang you up proper" .. now mmmm thats a creation of temptation even before you u do it .. the want already gots her in a pleasurable mode.
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Dec 27, 2007
I see many ppl confused the topic...

From what I understood the question (poll).

I dont want to confuse Religion on this topic...

If I found the right girl who can understand me, love me and can be a mother ... It will not really be important if she had a previous relationship or affair (Virgin or not)!

given that she is starting from the point (we are together) and so on till the end that she will be faithfull, loyal, honest and a loving wife... I will never judge her on her past mistakes or behavior.
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Jan 05, 2008
I don't think I know anyone that has bled the first time they had sex :lol:
You can break your hymen doing a cart-wheel or martial arts, it's not an accurate indication of whether a girl is a virgin or not.
Ms UK
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance