First Date Q.

Topic locked
May 30, 2006
Palkid7 wrote:thanx sara for ur replies and welcome to DF !
:wink: :wink:

no probs & thnx for the welcome :)

Sara1983
Dubai Expat Helper

May 30, 2006
kanelli wrote:... not the movies where you won't be talking much. Compliment her on how beautiful she looks, and pay attention to what she says when she speaks....!

but what if she's not that beautiful?
terranova
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 30, 2006
then the movies is a good idea hehehe
Moester
Dubai forums Addict

Re: First Date Q. Jun 03, 2006
Palkid7 wrote:Well this is a question for all the ladies here in DF.
In a first date, what would u expect from a guy ?!
I mean in terms of gifts, place, etc..... !!!

Choco, I do consider u as my aunt !! :lol: :lol: can u help me !!

The first time i ever dated , was in december . It was really cold weather and temperature was below ( -5 C). It was the temperature, where u dont even feel your peniiiiiiiis :P .....i will discuss it some other day :P

The key points are :

1= if u dont have good look and charming personality , you can never get a girl .

2= You must have some money , although u can not buy a girl but a nice car can bring you at good negotiating position :wink: As my daddy is showing the pictures of boats at dubai suggestion forum , you can also play the same trick to impress girls :P

3= Do not be very nice ....all good girls like the bad guys ....so treat them like a Bit..ch quite often :wink: Once in a week is okay .

4= Do not stare at the breast of girls at very first date.

5= I never bought any gift for any girl , so never invest your money in girls . Just be impressive :wink: Only invest your money if you can get invest in return.

6= If u are dating to muslim girls then tell them you hate west and US :P

well frankly speaking , i have never been rejected from any date. But i dont feel like playing with girls ....cauz i know i can not be sincere :oops:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jun 09, 2006
a first date should be CHILL ...nothing over the top. There is usually a lot of awkwardness so it is best to keep it as low key as possible. A coffee place, dim lighting where you can have good conversation I think is best.
leelola
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance