This Question To All Westerners

Topic locked
Jan 01, 2009
Humbleman wrote:“It seems you may have been influenced by "liberalist left winger" propaganda while living in some Western country which makes you accept gays and faggots.”

Sorry guys if this is off-topic, I just have to reply to Muslimbangladeshion this one.

Muslimbangladeshi, my dear friend, you sound an intelligent and nice guy.

However I beg to differ with on you on this one.

Here is my personal opinion about whether I think gay/lesbian is right or wrong. From humans off-spring point of view it’s very wrong, because you need a man and woman to make a baby. However, from a scientific point of view, I must say the majority of Gay and lesbian go through gender confusion. In other words, they don’t have a sense of what part of the aisles they are in, a male or female. Scientists called them “the third gender”. At the university we studied a subject called “genders and societies”, and it was terrible what these people have to go through just to discover who they are.

If liberalism refers or emphasizes on, true justice, human right, respect others point of view/their personal circumstances, respect women, dislike those governments in some countries especially in African and in Asian who are corrupt/self-served and give it damn about the development of their own people and countries. Then my friend my proud to say yes I am a liberalist.

There are so many killers and murders out there who don’t get the same hate as these groups of people (Gays Lesbian), just look at the Israeli government for instance. At work we have two gays and I must say that they are the friendliest and politest people that ever met, moreover, they don’t impose their beliefs or lifestyles on others at all, and that’s suit me very much.

So would I pay less respect or think less of someone who is gay or lesbian, absolutely not. They are human first and for most, and for that they demand a fair treatment from me. Would I want my son or daughter to be that way, absolutely not, but would I hate or cast him/her aside, absolutely not.

Muslimbangladeshi, you know that Islam is a religion of mercy, understanding, tolerance, and all those good traits. If Muslim people see Islam as what it is, and stop cultural values from hijacking it and interpret it according to how they see the world around them, Islam would be sought after by so many people around the world.

By the way, you do actually not alone disliking these groups of people. We have some Christian groups whom from time to time run covert campaigns targeting these harmless people.

Finally my brother, you have all my respect, but on this one I just have to differ with you

Peace/love

Humbleman brother, again another well thought through post.

I dont agree with your views on gays/lesbians at all, but I will try not to derail this thread Inshallah.

If needed, we can discuss this issue elsewhere. The following is a brief summary of the issue at hand. Perhaps we can discuss this furhter in another thread. To be honest, because some gays/lesbians aren't violent doesn't mean they are harmless. They harm the entire foundation of your society. You admitted you won't like your children to be one of them.

Hypothetically speaking, what if tomorrow I say, I just have a penchant for holding "Auschwitz" style concentration camps, it's not harming any one just my personal trait. Will I be liked, adored, allowed to freely conduct these activities in let's say countries like Germany or Austria? No!

Yet these very countries spring to the forefront when it comes to defending supposed 'freedom of speech' (which doesn't exist at all in their own countries) by insulting Islam and the Prophet (PBUH).

It is these countries, morally depraved ones with youths gone astray, where family structure is breaking apart, and relationships outside marriage are the norm.

These very same countries advocate and preach the harmlessness of 'gaiety' by inducing gullible people to fall for their trap. Firs they ask for gay rights, then reduce you to their level by imposing ban on Sharia laws, imposing their culture on the local populace in Dubai by having intercourse openly in beaches, walking around semi naked in bikinis, always drunk/semidrunk, and many other lascivious activities to weaken the very foundation on which the society of Emirates and many others around the world are built.

This treacherous tendency unfortunately is not easy to see and only the most prying eyes with a penchant for analyzing social trends in various countries, cultures and regions can sift through them for relevant facts. You will find that many Emiratis are very disgruntled by these Westerners 'ruining' the world.

muslimbangladeshi
Dubai chat master

Jan 01, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:
muslimbangladeshi wrote:
No. Instead of acting like an ignorant moron, you can discuss religious issues in designated thread/subforum, rather than deviating from the thread topic.

Wow Dude, so now you even forget what you're writing!

Only if you knew the difference between "acting like a moron" and being a "moron".

You can be very well educated and well mannered but sometimes act like a boor, for instance. Nothing against you personally, it was just an example.
muslimbangladeshi
Dubai chat master

Jan 01, 2009
arniegang wrote:
muslimbangladeshi wrote:Humbleman brother great post again.

It seems you may have been influenced by "liberalist left winger" propaganda while living in some Western country which makes you accept gays and faggots.

I can't do that. I have nothing against Christians, I already mentioned it in another thread.

Best wishes to all.

Arniegang, let's stick to the topic. Take your frivolous off the track discussion elsewhere plz

My post was merely reponding to your accusation that the Hamas document is in someway fake because it happens to be displayed in an American Library.

You have chosen to not respond and tried to divert the issue. This is fairly typical of someone who walks around wearing rose tinted glasses.

Again you show a tendency to derail a thread. Discussing in English language fora may be "typical" of Anglo Saxons, British or other similar descendents, BUT not all English language forum participants are native English speakers (Anglo Saxons, British etc) even though it may be 'typical'.

You could have concluded this issue with ease either by sticking to the thread topic and not diverting the topic, or by providing some other source that can be taken as unbiased.
muslimbangladeshi
Dubai chat master

Jan 01, 2009
muslimbangladeshi wrote:
arniegang wrote:

It seems you may have been influenced by "liberalist left winger" propaganda while living in some Western country which makes you accept gays and faggots.

I can't do that. I have nothing against Christians, I already mentioned it in another thread.

Best wishes to all.

Arniegang, let's stick to the topic. Take your frivolous off the track discussion elsewhere plz

My post was merely reponding to your accusation that the Hamas document is in someway fake because it happens to be displayed in an American Library.

You have chosen to not respond and tried to divert the issue. This is fairly typical of someone who walks around wearing rose tinted glasses.

Again you show a tendency to derail a thread. Discussing in English language fora may be "typical" of Anglo Saxons, British or other similar descendents, BUT not all English language forum participants are native English speakers (Anglo Saxons, British etc) even though it may be 'typical'.

You could have concluded this issue with ease either by sticking to the thread topic and not diverting the topic, or by providing some other source that can be taken as unbiased.

It still holds no water my friend. FD posted something quite relevant to the topic, you responded with "your opinion", and i responded as such.

The problem here is you dont want to address it under the guise of being "off topic". Maybe you should have pointed this out to FD before making your own challenge to his post.

Lets be frank, you dont want too, because you cant.

As it happens, i have re-read all the posts here and there is very very little off topic from the OP.
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: This question to all Westerners Jan 01, 2009
Humbleman wrote:I know from experience that the majority of Western people are just and peace-loving folks. I know they’d stand up against racism or unfair treatment to another human being. However, what is always puzzling me is that, Western people haven’t done anything that is noticeable (large protest similar to the one against Vietnam War) to voice their opposition and rescue the Palestinian people from the injustice which they are suffering every single day at the hand of the Israeli government.
I honestly don’t understand why.
I don’t buy all the baloney excuses that the Media are strictly controlled by wealthy Jewish people. In which the truth is distorted and formatted in way which the public can only hear/see/read certain news stories that fit well into the gatekeepers’ agenda. Come on, people in Western countries are fairly educated and well travel, so they surely understand what is happening? Don’t they?

By the way, I have nothing against Jewish people. In fact one of my best friends in here is a Jewish, he doesn’t approves of the what is happening to the Palestinian people at all.
I hate injustice, and we all know what’s the cause of the conflict in that part of the world – so why can’t we make a stand.

You’re thoughts please. Let’s have an intellectual discussion on this one.

Peace/love

Just to make things crystal clear this is the OP. The sub discussion to which you call "off topic", is actually bang on target. Hamas is part of the "injustice" and FD was quite correct in pointing out the copy of their constitution from a Library.

As i previously stated, you challenged this, and i in turn challenged you.

All "on topic" i am affraid.
arniegang

Jan 01, 2009
arniegang wrote:
muslimbangladeshi wrote:
arniegang wrote:

Best wishes to all.

It still holds no water my friend. FD posted something quite relevant to the topic, you responded with "your opinion", and i responded as such.

The problem here is you dont want to address it under the guise of being "off topic". Maybe you should have pointed this out to FD before making your own challenge to his post.

Lets be frank, you dont want too, because you cant.

As it happens, i have re-read all the posts here and there is very very little off topic from the OP.

Come again. I see your and my own quotes. Where does the Dutchman come into YOUR arguments?

You could simply point to another source, you haven't.

You just drag this irrelevant part of your post on and on. Just bring an end to off topic parts.

You act as if you know what I want. Is there a need to tell you how stupid you sound?
muslimbangladeshi
Dubai chat master

Re: This question to all Westerners Jan 01, 2009
arniegang wrote:
Humbleman wrote:I know from experience that the majority of Western people are just and peace-loving folks. I know they’d stand up against racism or unfair treatment to another human being. However, what is always puzzling me is that, Western people haven’t done anything that is noticeable (large protest similar to the one against Vietnam War) to voice their opposition and rescue the Palestinian people from the injustice which they are suffering every single day at the hand of the Israeli government.
I honestly don’t understand why.
I don’t buy all the baloney excuses that the Media are strictly controlled by wealthy Jewish people. In which the truth is distorted and formatted in way which the public can only hear/see/read certain news stories that fit well into the gatekeepers’ agenda. Come on, people in Western countries are fairly educated and well travel, so they surely understand what is happening? Don’t they?

By the way, I have nothing against Jewish people. In fact one of my best friends in here is a Jewish, he doesn’t approves of the what is happening to the Palestinian people at all.
I hate injustice, and we all know what’s the cause of the conflict in that part of the world – so why can’t we make a stand.

You’re thoughts please. Let’s have an intellectual discussion on this one.

Peace/love

Just to make things crystal clear this is the OP. The sub discussion to which you call "off topic", is actually bang on target. Hamas is part of the "injustice" and FD was quite correct in pointing out the copy of their constitution from a Library.

As i previously stated, you challenged this, and i in turn challenged you.

All "on topic" i am affraid.

Are you saying Hamas actually killed 400 Palestinians? Are you actually saying the only neutral source you could find was that one for Hamas covenant? Why aren't you willing to provide another source? Is it because there aren't? Or because Zionist lies will be exposed?

Your mental aptitude may well be judged by these posts, although online fora aren't the best medium for making such judgments.
muslimbangladeshi
Dubai chat master

Jan 01, 2009
The source as previously discussed is a copy of the Hamas constitution 1998. Its source is Hamas and a copy of it is in many libraries around the world. You appear to want to challenge it.

FD post is relevant because it was he who posted the information.

Which bit of that dont you understand?

Are you saying Hamas actually killed 400 Palestinians? Are you actually saying the only neutral source you could find was that one for Hamas covenant? Why aren't you willing to provide another source? Is it because there aren't? Or because Zionist lies will be exposed?

I never said any such thing as you well know. However it is clear from the Hamas constitution that one of their main aims is to annihilate every Jew from this planet.

You can be really quite rude you know. It would be greatly appreciated if you would refrain from calling people "stupid" just because they have an alternative viewpoint to yourself.
arniegang

Jan 01, 2009
arniegang wrote:The source as previously discussed is a copy of the Hamas constitution 1998. Its source is Hamas and a copy of it is in many libraries around the world. You appear to want to challenge it.

FD post is relevant because it was he who posted the information.

Which bit of that dont you understand?

I never said any such thing as you well know. However it is clear from the Hamas constitution that one of their main aims is to annihilate every Jew from this planet.

You can be really quite rude you know. It would be greatly appreciated if you would refrain from calling people "stupid" just because they have an alternative viewpoint to yourself.

Sorry mate, your a Westerner who is angry because I uttered some unpleasant truths about Westerners. I am sorry to have offended any nice Westerner out there.

Did you notice the two of us are alternating between the two threads in this subforum, pretty much clogging up the 'cyberspace' ? :lol:

No intention to call you stupid, nor did I call you that if you check. I ASKED you if I need to point out how stupid YOUR COMMENTS sound.

Now onto the topic at hand, who is responsible directly for the killing of 400 Palestinians in last few days? If you claim it's Hamas, I won't even ask for a source as you will perhaps link to some obscure "library" whose collection you seem to take as incontrovertible.
muslimbangladeshi
Dubai chat master

Jan 01, 2009
Angry

Far from it my friend. I just have an alternative viewpoint to you. Fortunately i am able to express myself without the need to be rude to you and hopefull respectful at all times. For example, in the other thread i would never dream to accuse you of being a liar like you did to me.

If you want peoples respect, then be polite and respectful to others, for it is you who appears angry.

And you certainly dont offend me when you point out Western issues. Far from it, In fact i agree with most of what you say.

The difference between us is you dont appear to respect our opinion about aspects of Arab culture and its misgivings that happen to not be dissimilar to us westerners.
arniegang

Jan 01, 2009
muslimbangladeshi wrote:Hypothetically speaking, what if tomorrow I say, I just have a penchant for holding "Auschwitz" style concentration camps, it's not harming any one just my personal trait.

Ha ha. Just like Hitler, Pol Pot, Stalin, Videla, Pinochet, Milosevic, Mladic, Karadzic were not harming anyone, right? Perhaps you could fill them with westerners who disagree with you?
bonk
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jan 01, 2009
PS, You could start with these good-for-nothing lascivious forum dominatrixes ...

muslimbangladeshi wrote:Is there any Emirati or Arab person in this forum?

Seems like its dominated by some good for nothing Westerners who are idiotic enough to bring along all the packages of their lewd lascivious and promiscuous culture with them to Dubai.
bonk
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jan 02, 2009
arniegang wrote:Angry

Far from it my friend. I just have an alternative viewpoint to you. Fortunately i am able to express myself without the need to be rude to you and hopefull respectful at all times. For example, in the other thread i would never dream to accuse you of being a liar like you did to me.

If you want peoples respect, then be polite and respectful to others, for it is you who appears angry.

And you certainly dont offend me when you point out Western issues. Far from it, In fact i agree with most of what you say.

The difference between us is you dont appear to respect our opinion about aspects of Arab culture and its misgivings that happen to not be dissimilar to us westerners.

Well I am sorry that the Internet is not easy for communicating emotions. You may have got the wrong impression due to possible misunderstandings. What "Israel" did and is doing in Gaza is beyond reproach, moreover the inaction of the entire world is shocking, and beyond belief.

Then I hear you, and a gang of your cronies, who shout pro-zionist comments in a Dubai forum. Nevertheless I never did say that you are a 'liar', 'stupid' or whatever else I have been accused of saying derogatorily.

You perhaps need to read the entire sentences carefully for better understanding. There are humans, who are not infallible, living in this world. It's wise to try to get along. No problems there.

Problem is when I see and hear widespread hypocrisy. Westerners are and have been the cause of most of the trouble in the world. They won't admit it, instead go around blaming or pointing fingers at others, that's a poor show in my book.

There are lots of issues to discuss. I dont' have time. Got to go. Inshallah I will discuss these issues later, maybe tomorrow. I hope so.
muslimbangladeshi
Dubai chat master

Jan 02, 2009
I’d like to conclude this thread

First of all thank you very much for all your inputs, much appreciated.

If you can remember one of the major international issues that happened just right before the 2008 Chinese Olympic. It was the Tibet issue.

Majority of all Westerns countries severely criticized the Chinese government and even some of them went that far to call for boycotting the Olympic. They threw all their supports behind the Tibet ritual leader Dalai Lama and called him a freedom fighter, whereas the Chinese government sees him as a terrorist. What’s more interesting in this is that, Western governments made compelling noises even though there was hardly any Tibetans death, it actually was the other way around, Tibetans were the one who killed some Chinese business people and destroyed their premises. However, Western government criticisms were flaming against the Chinese until Georgia and Russian conflict engulfed all their attention.

Now compare that with what the Israeli government has been doing toward the Palestinian people and the massacre that is taking place so we speak (over 400 people have died over only 6 days). It’s no-brainer to see and notice their disgusting double-standards and their avoidance to speak up against the shameful injustice that happening right before their eyes in the 21st century where we thought we value all humans’ lives regardless of their religions, race, colours – but little did I know.

Western governments’ alibi has been that, Hamas is the one to blame, thus, they can’t do anything. Are you retarded or pretending that you don’t know that Palestinians have been under cruel occupation, have no right to travel, have no right to bring tourists to their cities, have no right to send their kids overseas to studies unless they get a permission from the Israeli authority, cannot lives dignifying life just like any other humans in this planet. Now, if you were in their situation, what on earth would you do? Or what would you do if your brother or sister or fathers or some of your relative get killed just because he/she says no to occupation, and no to a degrading life? Think about it.

Where are justice and human rights that Western governments always preached about to the rest of the world when they are desperately needed. Or it’s a matter if convenience, When Western governments feel safe and secure then they lecture the rest of world about these two values, but when they found themselves insecure and threaten they scramble to enact laws that disregard and circumvent these two important values. Just like The Abu Ghraib Prison and Qatana Mobai, racial profiling and so on. Moreover, when one of their non-allied commit injustice they collectively voice their clear oppositions, but when an allied commit cruel injustice some of them choose to offer unconditional supports and some of them choose to keep silent as if there was nothing happened.

The reason why I posted my original questions is because I was hoping to understand that why the Westerner government seem don’t care about Muslim peoples’ lives. I myself not into religion at all, but I do understand the meaning of justice and human rights. I lived in few Muslim countries and I found them peace-loving, friendly and tolerance, just like their fellow ordinary people in the West. Even though, most of Muslim countries are still undeveloped or developing and half of their populations are not well-educated, I found them gracious toward other cultures and religions. Unlike in some Westerns countries, if they feel their neighbor is a Muslim they’d get scared and edgy for no obvious reason - no surprise in here when we know that the Media have been running a fear-mongering campaigns against Islam, and they are the one who to blame for that).

I met lovely lady who worked in Saudi Arabia for few years, and when I told her that I also worked in the Gulf she just went on and on about how she loved the culture once she understood it. Those of you who have or are working in Dubai might have experienced or noticed how safe and freely one can live in the Muslim world. Of course, like anywhere you go in the world you do have to abide by certain laws and customs, the Middle East countries are no different in that matter.

However, from what I gather from you contributions is that you too seem to follow the same pattern of putting the blame on Hamas, no one even said what Israel has been doing is inhumane and wrong. The media also in some Western countries are saying the same thing and portraying Hamas as evil and Israel government as the hero. Which lead me to conclude few reasons about the whole matter, these reasons are:

1: Western governments are Islam-phobic and therefore don’t give it
damn about the Palestinian lives and plight. Or
2: Want Israel to take over Palestine and kill as many till they give in and
brace Israel as one country. Or
3 Ignorant about the conflict, which I don’t think so as some of you live in
an Arabic country and at least have some good understanding of the
conflict. Or
4: Maybe Western governments forgot that Muslim people are in fact
humans too.

Love you all, regardless of your religion, race, color, class, gender. And please remember that, there is always once thing that tends to live longer and keep our names in the minds of other long after we die, this thing is called legacy. So let’s not differ from doing the honorable thing and stand up for what’s just and fair, as such a stand will guarantees the longevity to our legacy.

Finally, if have offended any one, then I offer my ample apologies.

Peace/Love
Humbleman
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 02, 2009
Humbleman wrote: However, Western government criticisms were flaming against the Chinese until Georgia and Russian conflict engulfed all their attention.

Now compare that with what the Israeli government has been doing toward the Palestinian people and the massacre that is taking place so we speak (over 400 people have died over only 6 days).

Dear Humbleman,
You are absolutely right about double-standard. When Georgian tanks entered S. Ocessian capital at night in the eve of the Olimpic Games and killed more than 10 000 civilians during a day striking for residential buildings with sleeping ppl. Western governments blamed Russia who prevented genoside.
Nobody cancelled the Olimpic Games and I can't find your crying on this forum that time...

So I think you should find better place for sympathy...
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 02, 2009
You will find most Westerns sympathic with the Palestinian cause. But blowing yourself up in markets or sending thousands of rockets onto Israeli cities in not the way.

Where are those people criticizing Israel when Muslims do the killing? Where are they concerning Sudan etc.? That´s where you start to hear the defeaning silince. Where were they when the Lebanese army moved into a Palestinian refugee camp and killed hundreds? I bet, they were are silent!

I found this article refreshing:

After Israel launched its military attack on Hamas military installations in Gaza in response to repeated attacks on Israeli civilians, the Arab street wasted no time in demonstrating with passion against Israel. In Europe, many Westerners also took part in the protests.

As an Egyptian Muslim now living in America, I ask myself why the Arab street and its supporters in the West never show similarly strong response against Islamic terrorists who target innocents worldwide and explode markets full of predominantly Muslim civilians in Iraq, Pakistan, Sudan, Turkey, etc. When you consider that the Israeli attack killed some 400 mostly Hamas militant in the first four days, the passive attitude of the Muslim world against the terrorists represents extreme hypocrisy. If it truly cared for Muslims' lives, it should have demonstrated in the same numbers and with equal vehemence against the Islamists who murder hundreds of thousands of their fellow Muslims, not to mention the Hamas slaughter of rival Fatah members - women and children included.
Another question is why we have not seen a similarly strong reaction against the terrorists who conducted the latest attack in Mumbai. Many Indians, Westerners and Jews were killed. Yet there was no spontaneous eruption of outrage and demonstrations in Europe to denounce the attacks as in the case of Gaza. Are these lesser lives than those of the Palestinians? Where is the organized public fury for the wanton killing of Indians and Jews?

We have witnessed the burning of churches in Iraq at the hands of jihadists. We also know that thousands of Christian Iraqis have fled because the Islamists imposed on them the traditional Shari'a choice for non-Muslims: Convert to Islam, pay a humiliating tax (jizzia), or be killed. Yet, we have not heard any thing from the Arab street or its supporters. Only stone silence. Are Palestinian lives worth more than those of Christians in Iraq?

An insular tribal mentality still governs the Muslim world, and there is no willingness to demonstrate against fellow Muslims, even against those who have committed great crimes against other Muslims. And Europe is too eviscerated to come to the aid of Christian victims of anti-"infidelism."

Then there is plain old anti-Semitism. It is so easy to demonstrate against the Jews or Israel and extremely rare to see demonstrations in support of Jewish victims, such as the altruistic rabbi and his wife who were singled out for special torture in Mumbai by the Islamists. It does the bloodstained European conscience good to be able to point a finger at supposed Israeli "aggression" to help alleviate some of its own lingering guilt.

The Muslim world and the Europeans who support the demonstrations against Israel must stop the biased reaction that blindly and reflexively supports the Palestinians and villifies Israel. Those who demonstrate against the military campaign on Gaza must realize that if Hamas had stopped pounding Israel with its rockets, Israel would not have launched its attack. If the Palestinians focused on building their society rather than destroying those of others, the whole region would enjoy peace and flourish. Should Palestinians recognize the right of Israel to exist, end terrorism against Jews and nurture a sincere desire to live in peace, they would end their suffering. The solution now is simply in the hands of the Palestinians - not the Israelis.

The writer, a medical doctor and Muslim reformer, is the author of Inside Jihad.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 02, 2009
Red Chief wrote:
Humbleman wrote: However, Western government criticisms were flaming against the Chinese until Georgia and Russian conflict engulfed all their attention.

Now compare that with what the Israeli government has been doing toward the Palestinian people and the massacre that is taking place so we speak (over 400 people have died over only 6 days).

Dear Humbleman,
You are absolutely right about double-standard. When Georgian tanks entered S. Ocessian capital at night in the eve of the Olimpic Games and killed more than 10 000 civilians during a day striking for residential buildings with sleeping ppl. Western governments blamed Russia who prevented genoside.
Nobody cancelled the Olimpic Games and I can't find your crying on this forum that time...

So I think you should find better place for sympathy...

Red Chief, my friend

I actually wrote about the conflict between Russian and Georgia as it was happening in a different forum. I was enraged to read /hear in the BBC, CNN and some other Western Media that Russia was cruel run by a warmongering regime etc, and Georgia was the victim. When in fact it was the other way around, Georgia was the one who invaded Ossetia first.

See, the reason that these Media chosen to obscure and distort the facts of the conflict was mainly because Russian is non-allied but Georgia is.

Peace/Love
Humbleman
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 02, 2009
Dutchman, my friend

“the Lebanese army moved into a Palestinian refugee camp and killed hundreds”

That’s exactly what am saying, the world don’t give it damn about the Palestinians’ lives.

“blowing yourself up in markets or sending thousands of rockets onto Israeli cities in not the way”

You know as I know that 99 % of the people in the Middle East are against that, and Islam 100 % forbid that. However, this sort of action beg the question that why would a human being blow himself and others. See, researchers throughout history pointed out that injustice and desperation are the primary motive that drive human beings to do such thing.

I guarantee you if you were living in Palestine, you’d feel life isn’t worth living. And here is why, Palestinians have been under cruel occupation, in other words, Israeli government has beeng building new houses for new settlers at the expense of Palestinian farmers. Palestinian life in general is like hell on earth, because of the restrictions that Israel government has been imposing on them.
On top of that, Palestinians who lives overseas have no right to return to their homes.

I am not saying that the Muslim world is that perfect, no, Muslim leaders are ineffective when it comes to sort out their back yards. And that’s why the world shouldn’t rely on them to sort out the Palestinian’s plight.

You see, where there is injustice there will be a sort of resistance. I just wish that Israeli government comes realize that to achieve a real peace, she has to gives back the Palestinian territories and exist within her territories and stop being greedy, so the Middle East would finally have a lasting peace.

Is there is an academic research saying one of the major creation of terrorism and hatred toward the US in the Middle East is primarily stemmed from the Palestine and Israeli conflict.

Peace/Love
Humbleman
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 02, 2009
Humbleman wrote:That’s exactly what am saying, the world don’t give it damn about the Palestinians’ lives.

That´s right. More Palestinians are killed by Arabs than by Israeli´s. They are squeezed in between Israel, their own leaders and the rest of the Arab world. Remember, Kuwait ethnically cleansed its country from more Palestinians than are currently living in Gaza.

You know as I know that 99 % of the people in the Middle East are against that, and Islam 100 % forbid that.

Are you serious? There are enough Islamic clerics and fatwa´s that encourage to blow yourself up. Saying all Israeli´s are legit. targets, even pregnant mothers, because the baby might evolve into an Israeli soldier in 18y and something months.

However

It is not OK, but...it is the buts that are also trying to legitimize these kinds of actions.

the Palestinian territories

What are the Palestinian terrotories? How come Palestinians donot claim their national right in 75% of the original Palestine Mandate (which included Transjordan)? How come the Westbank and Gaza were not considered Palestinian land before 1967 when it was ruled by Egypt and Jordan?
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 02, 2009
Humbleman, I would say it is numbers 1 and 3 on your list.

It is so true that many Muslims overlook the atrocities committed by Muslims against fellow Muslims - instead they get riled up about the incidences when non-Muslims are doing the killing.

Still, none of that excuses what the Israeli army has done. Palestinians have been living in horrible conditions under Israeli occupation and something needs to be done. Both Israelis and Palestinians deserve to live in peace with plenty of food, good shelter, good security, good education and good health care etc. It is a huge injustice if one side is choking the life out of the other, which is what Israel has been doing.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk