If Muslims Are Terroists Then What Do You Call These Guys?

Topic locked
if muslims are terroists then what do you call these guys? Nov 16, 2009
Watch out for these guys, they are hired by the USA government and if they are in your country, they cant not be brought to justice nor can they be punished in your country.

If muslims are terroists then I guess these guys are heros ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackwater ... Consulting

by the way they have been investigated by the FBI etc etc and i dont think wikipedia was written by a muslim ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackwater ... ontractors

These guys operate in Afghanistan, they are already in Pakistan and most probably in most of the countries across the Middle East.

They have been banned from operating in Iraq by the USA government and that says alot. But they will never be brought to justic.

rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 17, 2009
Thanks for the post.

It looks like many Pakistanis also know that Blackwater is behind the recent attacks in Pakistan.

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/asia/ ... 36650.html

I can only suspect what the reasons are for why the Pakistani government would take part in the extermination of fellow Muslims in South Waziristan.
event horizon
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Nov 17, 2009
Here's a different perspective from a pro-government source:

ISLAMABAD: Suicide attacks, car bombings, shootings in the capital and fighting in the mountains — Taliban guerrillas are dragging Pakistan into a war deadlier than in Afghanistan and mimicking the carnage of Iraq.

Militant attacks killed at least 320 people in Pakistan last month alone, including 170 civilians slaughtered in market bombings in the northwestern city of Peshawar, according to tallies from police and medics, and the bloodshed has continued in November.

Across the border in Afghanistan, where US President Barack Obama is mulling whether to send thousands of extra troops into battle against the Taliban, attacks were more frequent, but the death toll for October was around 130.

Pakistan is on the frontline of the US war on Al-Qaeda and has been a key ally in the Afghan campaign, but local analysts warn that increased instability in the country of 167 million people could prove more damaging.

‘The danger here is much greater. It's a bigger country, more developed with the nuclear bomb and all that,’ said tribal affairs expert Rahimullah Yusufzai.

‘The previous three or four attacks in markets was a kind of strategy that was being used in Iraq... but it will come at a cost. No guerrilla movement can survive without local support,’ he added.

However, controversial US drone attacks on Pakistani soil have killed not only Al-Qaeda and Taliban operatives, but also civilians, helping to galvanise anti-American fervour.

Pakistan's latest fight against militants — a month-long offensive designed to crush the havens of an estimated 10,000 home-grown Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) fighters — is running into resistance.

Seventeen soldiers died on Thursday in the bloodiest battle to date since Pakistan launched its offensive in the mountainous South Waziristan region on October 17, with 30,000 troops backed by fighter jets and helicopter gunships.

Leading TTP spokesman Azam Tariq said the militia had started a ‘guerrilla war’ in Waziristan and would attack cities to prove ‘we can fight for years’.

‘This strategy can work in Waziristan, in mountain areas, places where the army is stretched out, where the supply lines are going to be long, but the Taliban are not really trained for urban guerrilla warfare,’ said Yusufzai.

‘This cannot succeed in the plains or in the places which are far from their tribal strongholds. So they can't do it in Punjab. They cannot even do it in Peshawar — just suicide bombers and car bombings,’ he said.

Four bomb attacks hit the metropolis last week with an average of two a week since October. Market-place bombings in Peshawar, in outlying towns and the garrison city of Rawalpindi have inflicted huge casualties.

Retired brigadier Mahmood Shah, a former security chief in the tribal belt, reflected growing dissatisfaction with the civilian government, whose unpopular President Asif Ali Zardari has reportedly strained relations with the military.

Shah said parallels with Iraq should not be overplayed but recognised that ‘mass bombings in Pakistan in the last couple of days, in which civilians were targeted, show some similarities’.

‘The political government needs to get out of the paralysis that they are in right now. They don't know how to respond to the situation. We need an integrated policy. People are dying in the hundreds,’ he said.

On Friday, militants bombed Pakistan's Inter Services Intelligence (ISI) northwestern headquarters, leaving much of the building in ruins.

‘We can expect a guerrilla war. After defeat in South Waziristan, their next phase could be to engage the army into a guerrilla warfare,’ said Mutahir Sheikh, head of international relations at the University of Karachi.

But the army has cut off the Waziristan battlefield and it is impossible to gauge first hand what is happening.

The military claims to have captured notorious bastions in some of the most forbidding terrain in the country with lightning speed.

Members of the Mehsud tribe, which dominates the TTP, say the Taliban no longer enjoy support.

‘May be some tribesmen helped them but now, we the Mehsud tribe don't side with the Taliban,’ said tribesman Haji Khan Mohammad Mehsud, 60.

Military intelligence and tribal elders say the Taliban are escaping into the mountains of neighbouring North Waziristan and Orakzai.

‘This is something not new to the war on terror. America marched into Iraq, into Afghanistan. There was little resistance, thinking they'd achieved their objective. Then the war began,’ said defence analyst Ayesha Siddiqa.

http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect/...Pakistan-qs-04
event horizon

Nov 17, 2009
The simple answer to your question in the title rudeboy is that they are worse terrorists.

I condemn all terrorism and don't make any excuses for the killings of innocents. I've even condemned the massacres that eh fantasises about having occured in early Islam (saying if they had occured, these would indeed be worthy of condemnation - but then I have to agree with Hugh Kennedy and other historians who point out that these are largely only in the imagination of orientalists).

eh refuses to condemn Jewish religious terrorists who are white and who massacre unarmed Muslim worshippers (he even jokingly said Goldstein was influenced by the Quran, rather than join us in condemning the massacre).

It's a bit like animal farm - the boy appears to be brainwashed into thinking 'Islam bad, Judaism good' (he strangely has condemned Christian terrorists, but not Jewish ones??)

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Nov 17, 2009
event horizon wrote:Thanks for the post.

It looks like many Pakistanis also know that Blackwater is behind the recent attacks in Pakistan.

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/asia/ ... 36650.html

I can only suspect what the reasons are for why the Pakistani government would take part in the extermination of fellow Muslims in South Waziristan.

lol who said the PAKISTAN government are muslims?? Zardari is a scum and the government is doing all this for MONEY, for DOLLARS and nothing else.

By the way Pakistan doesnt know who is responsible for the things in Waziristan, for all you know it could be groups like BlackWater Company or even groups being backed by the Indian government. I know MCL will jump the gun but trust me there is LOTS of Indian personal transport going in and out of Afghanistan ;)
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 17, 2009
shaf i dont think these guys are terroists. Terroists are either brought to justice, thrown into jails or killed.

These guys are murderers of innocent people, just check this out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackwater ... _shootings. They killed 17 people for NO Reasons, the FBI and CIA have investigated it and said that these guys shot for no reason whatsoever. But the fact is these guys will never be brought to justice, killed nor thrown into jails because they are americans and they are heros ;)

And I have to give my regards to the Iraqi government who told the USA not to allow such groups from operating in Iraq.

Wish other governments would be like them and stop operating these groups in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

How do we know that all these bombings are not being carried out in Iraq, Afghanistan or even Pakistan by such groups??
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 17, 2009
I think the majority of the international community are worried that Pakistan is a failed state that mixes fundamentalist ideology and military dictatorship to run the country.

The fact that AQ Khan was a one stop shop for nuclear weapons says it all.

Today the same terrorism that Pakistan has been exporting for decades has turned around to bite them. And the best part is the delusional folk of that country are so sensitive and in constant denial of the fact that they pose an INTERNATIONAL threat because they cannot contain their own state sponsored terrorism. Furthermore, it’s absolutely annoying when someone brings their domestic problems in the light and these pakis just turn around and start citing the fallacies of the rest of the world. A bunch of immature oversensitive nincompoops (lol used that word twice today on this forum) !

Anybody heard of the phrase “Instant Karma” A bunch of pathetic losers running that country from time immemorial I say.
godsent
Dubai Forums Talker

Nov 17, 2009
godsent wrote:I think the majority of the international community are worried that Pakistan is a failed state that mixes fundamentalist ideology and military dictatorship to run the country.

The fact that AQ Khan was a one stop shop for nuclear weapons says it all.

Today the same terrorism that Pakistan has been exporting for decades has turned around to bite them. And the best part is the delusional folk of that country are so sensitive and in constant denial of the fact that they pose an INTERNATIONAL threat because they cannot contain their own state sponsored terrorism. Furthermore, it’s absolutely annoying when someone brings their domestic problems in the light and these pakis just turn around and start citing the fallacies of the rest of the world. A bunch of immature oversensitive nincompoops (lol used that word twice today on this forum) !

Anybody heard of the phrase “Instant Karma” A bunch of pathetic losers running that country from time immemorial I say.

sorry but whats AQ KHan got to do with Blackwater company :S

secondly how do you know that AQ Khan was responsible for the SALE of nuclear arms? Do you know how it is done? Do you know what that guys role was? His role was to develop the bomb not to sell it. Even if he was to sell the technology to other countries dont you think the president or the chief of army wouldnt know about it?

lets imagine I am AQ Khan and I am booking a aeroplane which will eventually ship the centrifuge to Iran. Dont you think the authorities will ask where is that plane going to, where is it going to and whats inside it etc etc. The fact is that guy was a scientist. Even if he did sell the nuclear technology he couldnt have done it without the back of some general. The generals had to be init as well as the president. They needed a scapegoat and they found one in AQK.

If you ask me the guys a HERO not just to Pakistan but the whole Islamic world because of his joint work with Saudi and other scientists.
There is nothing wrong with that.

America sells its weapons to other countires so why cant other countries do it??
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 17, 2009
he strangely has condemned Christian terrorists, but not Jewish ones??)

Yes. A discursive wolf in lamb’s clothing! What else would be expected of him on predominantly christian/muslim forum? we’ll go along with his flow…
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 17, 2009
“shaf i dont think these guys are terroists. Terroists are either brought to justice, thrown into jails or killed.”

I liked this one RB, it reminds me of someone who wrote, Terrorists do not walk around in turbans and long beards, but they wear suits and ties.

Innocents are primarily killed by foreign policies which command bombs dropped from jet planes, tanks, and naval vessels and People who fight against this naked aggression are called terrorists. People who purport this evil upon mankind are called heroes.

But the fact is these guys will never be brought to justice, killed nor thrown into jails because they are americans and they are heros.

Who can dare to do it? They are left over contractors from bush administration. They’ll continue to stir up while they're given the oppurtunity, they’re not only contractors of the goverment but contractors of the major manufacturers of weopans and fleet. And guess who are behind those manufacturers?
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 17, 2009
I think the majority of the international community are worried that Pakistan is a failed state that mixes fundamentalist ideology and military dictatorship to run the country.

Yes indeed we are worried about the foreign policy of the Americans and their ill-advicing think tanks full of nincompoops that are often lobbied by the dominant wealthy tyrants or races of the world.

After the cold war of Europe, Soviets were the first ones,declared to be threats to American interests and world peace followed by Arabs, Saddam, Al qaida, Islam and islamist nations. Someone or something always has to be found and announced to be the next threat…I wonder why?

Needless to explain why some nations and their people turn to extremism. I loved the theory of Liberal islam against Fundemantalist islam when i heard of it...As a matter of fact we knew all along that there was or still is nothing as such called fundemantalism in islam.

This was the work of think tanks that failed or were scared to address the failure of American policies otherwise. Which is currently the only reason behind the violance of people in the muslim nations.
And it’s the definition of the fundemantalist islam by the bush administration that caused a lot of islamofobia by the quaint orientalist think tanks and their spins through the media and web sites especailly created and supported for such anti- islam propanganda being backed by fourtunes reserved by the governments.
Shame on the American politicians! And those nations and leaders who glorify and provoke their policy makers in support for such hegemony.

This policy analysis shows how Americans make a mess all around the world.
http://www.cato.org/pubs/pas/pa-177.html
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 18, 2009
I've even condemned the massacres that eh fantasises about having occured in early Islam (saying if they had occured, these would indeed be worthy of condemnation - but then I have to agree with Hugh Kennedy and other historians who point out that these are largely only in the imagination of orientalists).

Happy to address any quote from Hugh Kennedy where he actually says what you're claiming he said.

I'm also happy to address the numerous massacres/war crimes that have been posted on this forum and the previous one.

So far, I've only mentioned Khalid ibn Walid's massacre (beheading) of captured POWs. I don't recall where you disputed this historical fact. Perhaps you'll surprise someone and actually do some research before claiming that accepted historical events never occurred.
event horizon

Nov 18, 2009
:lol:

Just because you don't read quotes (and links you give) fully does not mean the rest of us do the same!

Your views about Khalid bin Walid are just the latest in a long list of quaint views on historical events - starting with the view that the Bible does not contain contradictions and wasn't interpolated by Pauline Christians, to having quaint views about Quranic verses.

If Biblical scholars can't convince you that your view of the Bible is wrong (and even you haven't produced one scholar who agrees with you) - what hope do I have of convincing you that your Orientalist views are wrong when you can produce selective quotes from Orientalist/Islamophobic websites?

You can take a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.

I acknowledge you believe Islam is an evil religion that tells adherents to kill Jews and Christians, and that you believe this was actually implemented in the past.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Nov 18, 2009
Since we are talking about Muslims/terrorists/and all furry items lets look at a few figures. How do Muslims help the world? What have Muslims contributed to the good of the world? When the general public thinks of a Muslim, what thoughts come to mind first. These are important questions.

Here are some interesting statistics.

DIFFERENCES BETWEEN JEWS AND MUSLIMS..I thought you would be interested in reading this..(What a contrast!)

How could the picture be 'painted' any more vividly?

The Global Islamic population is approximately 1,200,000,000

ONE BILLION TWO HUNDRED MILLION or 20% of the world's population.

They have received the following Nobel Prizes:

Literature:

1988 - Najib Mahfooz ':downtown:'

Peace:

1978 - Mohamed Anwar El-Sadat ':downtown:'

1990 - Elias James Corey ':downtown:'
1994 - Yaser Arafat ':downtown:'
1999 - Ahmed Zewai ':downtown:'

Economics:

(zero)':scratch:'

Physics:

(zero)':scratch:'

Medicine:

1960 - Peter Brian Medawar ':downtown:'
1998 - Ferid Mourad ':downtown:'

TOTAL: 7 SEVEN ':scratch:'

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

The Global Jewish population is approximately 14,000,000
Only FOURTEEN MILLION or about 0.02% of the world's population.

They have received the following Nobel Prizes:

Literature:

1910 - Paul Heyse
1927 - Henri Bergson
1958 - Boris Pasternak
1966 - Shmuel Yosef Agnon
1966 - Nelly Sachs
1976 - Saul Bellow
1978 - Isaac Bashevis Singer
1981 - Elias Canetti
1987 - Joseph Brodsky
1991 - Nadine Gordimer World

Peace:

1911 - Alfred Fried
1911 - Tobias Michael Carel Asser
1968 - Rene Cassin
1973 - Henry Kissinger
1978 - Menachem Begin
1986 - Elie Wiesel
1994 - Shimon Peres
1994 - Yitzhak Rabin

Physics:

1905 - Adolph Von Baeyer
1906 - Henri Moissan
1907 - Albert Abraham Michelson
1908 - Gabriel Lippmann
1910 - Otto Wallach
1915 - Richard Willstaetter
1918 - Fritz Haber
1921 - Albert Einstein
1922 - Niels Bohr
1925 - James Franck
1925 - Gustav Hertz
1943 - Gustav Stern
1943 - George Charles de Hevesy
1944 - Isidor Issac Rabi
1952 - Felix Bloch
1954 - Max Born
1958 - Igor Tamm
1959 - Emilio Segre
1960 - Donald A. Glaser
1961 - Robert Hofstadter
1961 - Melvin Calvin
1962 - Lev Davidovich Landau
1962 - Max Ferdinand Perutz
1965 - Richard Phillips Feynman
1965 - Julian Schwinger
1969 - Murray Gell-Mann
1971 - Dennis Gabor
1972 - William Howard Stein
1973 - Brian David Josephson
1975 - Benjamin Mottleson
1976 - Burton Richter
1977 - Ilya Prigogine
1978 - Arno Allan Penzias
1978 - P eter L Kapitza
1979 - Stephen Weinberg
1979 - Sheldon Glashow
1979 - Herbert Charles Brown
1980 - Paul Berg
1980 - Walter Gilbert
1981 - Roald Hoffmann
1982 - Aaron Klug
1985 - Albert A. Hauptman
1985 - Jerome Karle
1986 - Dudley R. Herschbach
1988 - Robert Huber
1988 - Leon Lederman
1988 - Melvin Schwartz
1988 - Jack Steinberger
1989 - Sidney Altman
1990 - Jerome Friedman
1992 - Rudolph Marcus
1995 - Martin Perl
2000 - Alan J. Heeger

Economics:

1970 - Paul Anthony Samuelson
1971 - Simon Kuznets
1972 - Kenneth Joseph Arrow
1975 - Leonid Kantorovich
1976 - Milton Friedman
1978 - Herbert A. Simon
1980 - Lawrence Robert Klein
1985 - Franco Modigliani
1987 - Robert M. Solow
1990 - Harry Markowitz
1990 - Merton Miller
1992 - Gary Becker
1993 - Robert Fogel

Medicine:

1908 - Elie Metchnikoff
1908 - Paul Erlich
1914 - Robert Barany
1922 - Otto Meyerhof
1930 - Karl Landsteiner
1931 - Otto Warburg
1936 - Otto Loewi
1944 - Joseph Erlanger
1944 - Herb ert Spencer Gasser
1945 - Ernst Boris Chain
1946 - Hermann Joseph Muller
1950 - Tadeus Reichstein
1952 - Selman Abraham Waksman
1953 - Hans Krebs
1953 - Fritz Albert Lipmann
1958 - Joshua Lederberg
1959 - Arthur Kornberg
1964 - Konrad Bloch
1965 - Francois Jacob
1965 - Andre Lwoff
1967 - George Wald
1968 - Marshall W. Nirenberg
1969 - Salvador Luria
1970 - Julius Axelrod
1970 - Sir Bernard Katz
1972 - Gerald Maurice Edelman
1975 - Howard Martin Temin
1976 - Baruch S. Blumberg
1977 - Roselyn Sussman Yalow
1978 - Daniel Nathans
1980 - Baruj Benacerraf
1984 - Cesar Milstein
1985 - Michael Stuart Brown
1985 - Joseph L. Goldstein
1986 - Stanley Cohen [& Rita Levi-Montalcini]
1988 - Gertrude Elion
1989 - Harold Varmus
1991 - Erwin Neher
1991 - Bert Sakmann
1993 - Richard J. Roberts
1993 - Phillip Sharp
1994 - Alfred Gilman
1995 - Edward B. Lewis

TOTAL: 129 (ONE HUNDRED TWENTY NINE!)
':tongue9:' That's right , jaw dropping!

The Jews are NOT promoting brain washing children in military training camps, teaching them how to blow themselves up and cause maximum deaths of Jews and other non Muslims!

The Jews don't hijack planes, nor kill athletes at the Olympics, or blow themselves up in German restaurants. There is NOT one single Jew that has destroyed a church. There is NOT a single Jew that protests by killing people.

The Jews don't traffic slaves, nor have leaders calling for Jihad and death to all the Infidels.

Perhaps the world's Muslims should consider investing more in standard education and less in blaming the Jews for all their problems.

Muslims must ask 'what can they do for humankind' before they demand that humankind respects them!!

Regardless of your feelings about the crisis between Israel and the Palestinians and Arab neighbors, even if you believe there is more culpability on Israel 's part, the following two sentences really say it all:

'If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence.
If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel '.

The Muslims use impeccable logic, would claim these statistics prove how discriminated against they really are! :scratch: :downtown:

Hard to dispute facts, Like Eddie Murphy said in one of his stand up comedies, What have you done lately? So ask your self that, What have you done good lately apart from seeing everything in a negative perspective?
Ahmed Eid
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 18, 2009
It appears that eh-oh has tired of his latest name (ikka first, then eh now this latest joker ;) )

You've forgotten the magicians that have come from the Jewish community from Houdini to Dai Vernon, David Roth etc etc.

Also you've conveniently forgotten that modern-day terrorism traces its roots back to Israeli terrorists who later became politicians - eg Irgun - who blew up the King David Hotel in Jerusalem and also booby trapped British Soldiers they had killed!!)

You've also forgotten the terrorists such as Baruch Goldstein (who you refuse to condemn), and also forgotten the many Jews who are fighting for peace and denouncing Israeli acts of aggression.

Golstein went into a place of worshiip and massacred unarmed worshippers - and he did this because of his belief in the Bible. He was a sane, educated, white American Jew who took on Israeli nationality and decided to live in occupied Hebron. And yet your post says:

There is NOT one single Jew that has destroyed a church. There is NOT a single Jew that protests by killing people.

So, another case of 'all mouth, no trousers' !!

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Nov 18, 2009
double post
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Nov 18, 2009
[quote="shafique"]It appears that eh-oh has tired of his latest name (ikka first, then eh now this latest joker ;) )

You've forgotten the magicians that have come from the Jewish community from Houdini to Dai Vernon, David Roth etc etc.

Thank you for your remark, however it is sad that the mind of plain human beings cannot get out of the rut!
The statement was in a context of this is what this little nation CONTRIBUTED to the world!

WHAT HAVE THE MUSLIMS CONTRUBUTED?
You come with piss weak little arguments based on one or two instances!

ARE WE ALL SO BLINDED by this illogical hatred that we cannot go past the first step of quickly coming back with "oh you forgot to mention" !!!!! GET OVER IT AND MOVE ON? WHAT GOOD HAVE WE MUSLIMS DONE LATELY BUT COMPLAIN?
Ahmed Eid
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 18, 2009
I guess that the Palestinian move to go to the UN and seek independence for a Palestinian state on 1967 borders is causing you concern.

I also note, with amusement, that you chose not to quote me correcting you in relation to Jewish terrorism - from Irgun to Goldstein (and not to mention the state terrorist acts undertaken by Israel and increasingly taking on a religious angle when in the past it was merely a secular land-grab).

You also have missed the point that I was indeed on topic - pointing out what the 'nation' has contributed to magic and also to terrorism.

I will put it down to a simple error that you are equating Jews with Israelis and calling them a nation - to my knowledge not all of the list you gave are Israelis.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Nov 18, 2009
Sorry, I know it is a bit childish - but given that 'event horizon' is more aptly addressed as 'eh-oh' (from Telly Tubbies) when he makes his more outlandish posts, it seems only fitting to christen you 'oy vae' after the common yiddish saying 'Oy Vey' !! :)

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Nov 18, 2009
shafique wrote:I guess that the Palestinian move to go to the UN and seek independence for a Palestinian state on 1967 borders is causing you concern. I made a statement by which you for an answer with a question. I do not seem to mention Palestine? are you on drugs? What part of this political issue seems difficult for you to grasp? 20% of the world population which are Muslims produce 7 Nobel prize winners and 0.02% of the worlds population , Jews produce 129 Nobel Prize winners.
I made a Statement about the muslim ATTITUDE, which you are not able to answer?

I also note, with amusement, that you chose not to quote me correcting you in relation to Jewish terrorism - from Irgun to Goldstein (and not to mention the state terrorist acts undertaken by Israel and increasingly taking on a religious angle when in the past it was merely a secular land-grab). YES BUT WHAT GOOD HAS BEEN DONE ON THE WORLD STAGE BY MUSLIMS? you seem to be able to only focus on a micro level? All i am asking is on the WORLD grand stage, on a MACRO level, show me politically, economically, WHAT GOOD HAVE MUSLIMS ACHIEVED? At least for 2009?

You also have missed the point that I was indeed on topic - pointing out what the 'nation' has contributed to magic and also to terrorism. MIGHT I CORRECT YOU, ABOUT THE TERRORISM AND USING A HUMAN AS A BOMB, THIS PRACTICE STARTED WITH THE TAMIL TIGERS! AND IT SOON CAUGHT ON BY ARABS PRETENDING TO BE TRUE MUSLIMS AND IN-SIGHTING VIOLENCE (MAYBE IF THERE WAS A NOBEL PRIZE FOR PEOPLE BLOWING THEM SELVES UP GUESS WHO WILL GET THAT? NOT THE JEWS THATS FOR SURE!

I will put it down to a simple error that you are equating Jews with Israelis and calling them a nation - to my knowledge not all of the list you gave are Israelis. I AGREE WITH YOU I DID MAKE THAT ERROR AND I WILL ONLY TOUCH ON THIS SUBJECT. I SEE THE CRAZYNESS OF ISRAELI OR JEW AND THE MUSLIM OR ARAB AS LOCAL INSANITY, AND THEN I GOT TO YOUGOSLAVIA, CRAZY SERBS, CRAZY CROATIONS, AND CRAZY BOSNIANS THAT WOULD KILL EACH OTHER. YET WHEN THEY COME TO A COUNTRY SUCH AS AUSTRALIA THEIR CRAZY "I KILL YOU" MENTALITY ALMOST VANISHES. HERE IS A COUNTRY THAT FOCUSES MORE ON EDUCATION FUTURE AND I RESPECT YOU AND YOU RESPECT ME LIFE STYLE. IF THE SOLUTION IS HARD TO FIND AT HOME LOOK ELSEWHERE FOR THE SOLUTION NOT JUST BLAME ONE ANOTHER AND SHOW HOW WRONG EACH SIDE IS!

IF THE ARAB NATIONS ADOPTED A MORE FAMILY ORIENTATED VIEW AND LESS OF I BLOW MY SELF UP AND KILL ALL INFIDELS MENTALITY THE WORLD WILL BE MUCH BETTER.

BUT WE JUST GO ROUND AND ROUND IN CIRCLES DEBATING WHO IS WRONG AND WHO IS RIGHT AND IF I DONT GET MY WAY I BLOW SHIT UP. JUST LIKE SOME IDIOTS WHO THREW A GRENADE IN A CAIRO OR IN MOROCCO MARKET A WHILE BACK WHERE MOSTLY CHILDREN WERE INJURED. THIS WAS DONE TO PROVE A POLITICAL POINT! COME ON! LETS BE REAL AND WE SHOULD LEARN HOW TO BE CIVILIZED FIRST. THAT IS WHY THE WORLD LOOKS DOWN UPON US, WE TREAT OUR SELVES AND OTHERS LIKE CATTLE FOR LEGAL SLAUGHTER BECAUSE FANATICAL RELIGIOUS FUNDAMENTALIST SAY IT IS JIHAD OR IN THE NAME OF GOD!

AHMED

Cheers,
Shafique
Ahmed Eid
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 18, 2009
shafique wrote:Sorry, I know it is a bit childish - but given that 'event horizon' is more aptly addressed as 'eh-oh' (from Telly Tubbies) when he makes his more outlandish posts, it seems only fitting to christen you 'oy vae' after the common yiddish saying 'Oy Vey' !! :)

Cheers,
Shafique

OY VEY INDEED!

YOU ARE NOT FROM BROOKLYN ARE YOU?
Ahmed Eid
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 18, 2009
Oy Vae - indeed.

Nope, not from Brooklyn - but from close to Stamford Hill ;)

As I said, all I did was add to the list of Jewish acomplishments by pointing out the contributions to magic and terrorism (one good, one bad -you choose which).

I also answered your query about what Muslims have done lately by citing the fact that the Palestinians (which are Muslim and Christian, let us not forget) are going to the UN and seeking recognition for an independent Palestine according to 1967 borders. This, I'm sure you will agree, is a great step towards peace and seeks to undo the years of state terrorism by Israel.

I'm sure you'll agree that peace via diplomacy and by calling for Israel to abide by international law is a good act and will probably yield a Nobel Peace Prize for those involved.

Remind me next time that I need to spell things out for you eh-oh/oy vae ;)

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Nov 18, 2009
shafique wrote:It appears that eh-oh has tired of his latest name (ikka first, then eh now this latest joker ;) )

Also you've conveniently forgotten that modern-day terrorism traces its roots back to Israeli terrorists who later became politicians - eg Irgun - who blew up the King David Hotel in Jerusalem and also booby trapped British Soldiers they had killed!!)

You've also forgotten the terrorists such as Baruch Goldstein (who you refuse to condemn), and also forgotten the many Jews who are fighting for peace and denouncing Israeli acts of aggression.

Golstein went into a place of worshiip and massacred unarmed worshippers - and he did this because of his belief in the Bible. He was a sane, educated, white American Jew who took on Israeli nationality and decided to live in occupied Hebron. And yet your post says: HOW RICH! AGIAN IT IS THE MIND THAT IS LIMITING YOUR INSIGHT INTO MY STATEMENT. POINT BEING, I CONDEMN ALL SENSLES VIOLENCE IN THE NAME OF ANY RELIGION OR GOD. THESE ARE WEAK PEOPLE EDUCATED OR NOT! I HOPE WE HAVE A AGREEMENT HERE?

HOWEVER I WILL REINFORCE MY POINT!
YOU CAN GIVE ME A SMALL EXAMPLE HERE AND THERE BUT I AM REFERRING TO THE BIG PICTURE WHERE THE FUNDAMENTALIST IDEOLOGY OF TERRORIST ACTS ARE PERPETRATED BY TWISTED MUSLIMS AND NOT THE[u] TRUE MUSLIMS. I DO NOT FOCUS ON 1 INSTANCE LIKE YOU DO IT IS IMPORTANT TO LOOK AT THE BIG PICTURE AND UNDERSTAND THE MAIN ISSUE, LOOKING AT AN INCIDENT OR A ONE BY ONE CASE IS LIMITING THE BIG PICTURE.

AGAIN I EMPHASIZE THE QUESTION WHICH YOU SEEM TO TACTFULLY AVOID EVERYTIME YOU MAKE A COMMENT!

WHAT GOOD HAS A MUSLIM CONTRIBUTED TO 2009 ON A WORLD SCALE! CONSIDERING THERE ARE 1.2BILLION OF US?

CAN YOU DIRECTLY ANSWER?

There is NOT one single Jew that has destroyed a church. There is NOT a single Jew that protests by killing people.

So, another case of 'all mouth, no trousers' !!

Cheers,
Shafique
Ahmed Eid
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 18, 2009
You may want to look up how to use the quote function.

Are you eh-oh's younger brother by any chance?

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Nov 18, 2009
shafique wrote:Oy Vae - indeed.

Nope, not from Brooklyn - but from close to Stamford Hill ;)

As I said, all I did was add to the list of Jewish acomplishments by pointing out the contributions to magic and terrorism (one good, one bad -you choose which). THE MAGIC OF TERRORISM CAME FROM SRI LANKA, THE TAMIL TIGERS, DO YOUR RESEARCH AND YOU WILL SEE THAT THESE ARE THE FIRST IDIOTS TO BLOW THEMSELVES UP!

I also answered your query about what Muslims have done lately by citing the fact that the Palestinians (which are Muslim and Christian, let us not forget) are going to the UN and seeking recognition for an independent Palestine according to 1967 borders. This, I'm sure you will agree, is a great step towards peace and seeks to undo the years of state terrorism by Israel. ALTHOUGH I AGREE THAT THIS IS GREAT FOR THE PALESTINIANS THIS IS ONLY TO BENEFIT THEM. BUT WHAT CONTRIBUTION TO THE WORLD TO SCIENCE, MEDICINE, ANYTHING HAS A MUSLIM DONE LATELY APART FROM TRYING TO GET A PIECE OF DIRT TO RAISE SOME GOATS! AGAIN THE UN THING HAS TO DO WITH THEIR LOCAL BACK YARD. IRAN CAN BE A EXAMPLE FOR THE MUSLIM WORLD BY IMPROVING ITS PEOPLES SITUATION, INSTEAD IT WANTS TO "WIPE ISRAEL OF THE FACE OF THE EARTH" REVERTING TO MY MESSAGE, WHAT HAS A MUSLIM OR A MUSLIM NATION DONE FOR THE WORLD LATELY?

I'm sure you'll agree that peace via diplomacy and by calling for Israel to abide by international law is a good act and will probably yield a Nobel Peace Prize for those involved. PERSONALLY ON THIS POINT PEACE NEEDS TO START AT HOME, WHERE PEACE PROSPERS AND THEN THIS ELUSIVE PEACE PLAN WE ARE ALL HOPING FOR WILL EVENTUATE.
MY FRIEND I AM NOT HAVING A GO AT YOU JUST MAKING A POINT.

IF PEOPLE WILL STOP BLOWING THEMSELVES UP TOMORROW AND FOCUS ON PEACE WITHIN THE FAMILY AND THE MUSLIM WORLD DOES AND 180 DEGREE TURNAROUND WHERE TERRORISM IS VIED AS NOTHING MORE THAN A BACKWARD STEP THEN PEACE WILL COME SOONER! THIS I KNOW!

Remind me next time that I need to spell things out for you eh-oh/oy vae ;)

Cheers,
Shafique
Ahmed Eid
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 18, 2009
Oy vae - you need to get out more, or are you just scared that the scary Muslims will come and get you?

Anyway, thanks for reminding us that the modern-day terrorism owes much to the founders of Israel, and that the Bible also leads some astray to commit acts of terrorism (which some here continue to celebrate and refuse to condemn).

As rudeboy pointed out in his initial post - the terrorists who do the most killing seem to be from the 'Christian' west, and if you look at eh-oh's challenge of counting terrorist converts you see that Christian Convert terrorists out-number Muslim equivalents by quite a considerable margin.

BTW - I forgot to mention Max Malini as a great Jewish magician - my bad.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Nov 18, 2009
shafique wrote:Oy vae - you need to get out more, or are you just scared that the scary Muslims will come and get you? HERE WE GO AGAIN, YOU CANNOT ANSWER THE FUNDAMENTAL QUESTION AND YOU HIDE BEHIND A MOCKING STATEMENT. I RESTATE MY POINT WHICH YOU FAIL TO ADDRESS, MUSLIMS ARE SELFISH CREATURES JUST AS YOU HAVE JUST STATED IN YOUR COMMENT PREVIOUSLY HOW "PALESTINE TOGETHER WITH CHRISTIAN ARE JOINGING IN THE UN FOR SEPARATE PALESTINE RULE" ITS ABOUT THE MUSLIM AGAIN. secretlover HAS NOTHING TO ADD VALUE TO THIS WORLD!

Anyway, thanks for reminding us that the modern-day terrorism owes much to the founders of Israel, and that the Bible also leads some astray to commit acts of terrorism (which some here continue to celebrate and refuse to condemn). BLAH BLAH, GETTING THE BIBLE INVOLVED DOES NOT HELP YOUR CAUSE IN HAVING AN OPEN DEBATE AGAIN HIDING BEHIND UNFOUNDED STATEMENTS AND NOT BEING ABLE TO DENOUNCE THE FACTS STATED IN MY INITIAL SAY. WHEN YOU CAN ADDRESS THE FACT WHAT DO MUSLIMS CONTRIBUTE TO THE WORLD NOW ?
WHAT DO MUSLIMS CONTRIBUTE TO THE WORLD NOW?
TERRORISM
HATE
VIOLENCE
HATE
VIOLENCE
TERRORISM

DONT COME WITH WEAK ARGUMENTS AND HEARSAY!
WHY ARE THERE SO FEW ARABS/MUSLIMS THAT CONTRIBUTE? EG NOBEL PRIZE?
CAN YOU ANSWER OR ARE YOU GOING TO SAY ITS IN THE BIBLE? OR SOME BULLSHIT LIKE THAT. BE A REAL MUSLIM ARAB OR BE A MAN AND ANSWER THIS QUESTIONS DIRECTLY!
WHY DO ARAB MUSLIMS DO NOT ADD VALUE LEAVING ASIDE RELIGION AND OTHER?

As rudeboy pointed out in his initial post - the terrorists who do the most killing seem to be from the 'Christian' west, and if you look at eh-oh's challenge of counting terrorist converts you see that Christian Convert terrorists out-number Muslim equivalents by quite a considerable margin.
OH YEAH 9/11
OH YEAH ENGLAND UNDERGROUND.
OH YEAH BUSY MARKET WITH SOME LOSER THROWING A GRENANDE AND KILLING YOUNG STUDENTS......
OH YEAH YOU WANT TO TELL ME THAT IS A freaking CHRISTIAN.....
OH YEAH........

LOOK I WILL ADMIT TERRORISM ACTS LIKE THERE USED TO BE IN IRELAND WHICH THEY NOW STOPPED AND REALISED .....LETS NEGOTIATE BECAUSE WE'' GET FURTHER......

OH YEAH LIKE IN PAKISTAN WITH THE RECENT BOMBINGS,
OH YEAH LIKE IN INDONESIA WHERE A MUSLIM WITH EXPLOSIVES ON HIM BLEW UP A HOTEL.......

OH YEAH THE TERRORISTS THAT BLEW UP A HOTEL IN INDIA LAST YEAR ...... '
OH YEAH LIKE IN IRAQ AND THE DAILY ROAD EXPLOSIVES AND MARKET BOMBINGS...... GREAT PLACE TO LIVE......

FOR ONE IF YOU DISAGREE WITH MY STATEMENTS THEN YOU SHOULD BACK YOUR STATEMENT BY SAYING THAT YOU DO NOT LIVE IN A WESTERN COUNTRY.
IF YOU DO LIVE IN A WESTERN COUNTRY THEN ANSWER THE REASON YOU LIVE THERE?

Cheers,
Shafique
Ahmed Eid
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 18, 2009

Cheers,
Shafique[/quote]

WHAT RELLY SHOWS ME HOW DEPRESSIVE MUSLIMS ARE.
AGAIN ACCOUNTING FOR THE FACT THAT WE ARE 1.2BILLION
20% OF THE WORLDS POPULATION IT IS VERY HARD TO FIND COMEDIANS THAT ARE ARAB MUSLIMS....... IS IT BECAUSE THEY ENDUP BLOWING THEM SELVES UP? OR WE ARE JUST NOT freaking FUNNY..
SAD TO NOTE

I KNOW OF ONLY 1 VERY GOOD IRANIAN COMEDIAN.....
omid djalili
IN MY OPINION THERE SHOULD BE MORE!
BUT GIVEN THE STATE OF MIND MOST ARAB/MUSLIMS HAVE THEY ARE NOT IN THE FUNNY MOOD...... THEY SEEM NOT TO SEE THE FUNNY SIDE IN LIFE...... HOW SAD :(
SAD
SAD
SAD
ALMOST EVERY COUNTRY (WESTERN)HAS HUNDEREDS OF VERY GOOD COMEDIANS, LET ALONE THE OTHER THOUSANDS THAT ARE NOT OF SUCH HIGH STATUS?
I DONT THINK THERE IS A BIBLICAL VERSE THAT YOU CAN QUOTE OR A POLITICAL VIEW THAT COULD BE ENLIGHTENED.
WE NEED MORE HUMOUR IN THIS WORLD ESPECIALLY IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES..... TO ANAL!
Ahmed Eid
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 18, 2009
November
Date Dead Injured Location and description
November 2 35 60 Pakistan Two suicide bombers on bicycles detonated their bombs in front of a bank in the city of Rawalpindi, Pakistan[217]
November 8 12 35 Pakistan A suicide bomber targets an anti-Taliban mayor on the outskirts of Peshawar, fatally wounding the mayor and killing civilians near the scene at a cattle market[218]
November 9 3 5 Pakistan A suicide bomber strikes a police post in Peshawar, Pakistan[219]
November 10 24 100 Pakistan A car bomb hits a busy market in the city of Charsadda, Pakistan[220]
November 13 17 56 Pakistan A suicide bombing hits the Inter-Services Intelligence headquarters building in Peshawar, killing 12 and wounding 40 people. Another suicide bomber detonates his explosives in Baka Khel in the northwest of Pakistan, killing a further 5 people and injuring 16[221]
November 14 10 25+ Pakistan A blast goes off in the Pushta Khara area in Peshawar, Pakistan when a suicide bomber detonates his explosive laden car at a police checkpoint[222]
November 16 4 20 Pakistan A suicide car bomber hits a police station in Peshawar[223]
November 16 10 28 Afghanistan Taliban launch rockets which hit a crowded market in the Tagab valley, north of Kabul, Afghanistan. At least 10 Afghan civilians are killed and 28 are wounded in the incident.[224]
Ahmed Eid
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 18, 2009
October
Date Dead Injured Location and description
October 9 41+ 100+ Pakistan A minibus bomb is detonated in the crowded Khyber Bazaar in Peshawar killing 41 and injuring more than 100.[206]
October 10 20 0 Pakistan October 10th: 10 Militants attack the heart of the Pakistani military, holding hostages, nine gunman were killed and one captured.[207]
October 11 0 1 Italy A Libyan man, Mohamed Game, tried to bring a bomb into a Carabinieri barracks in Milan but let it off at the entrance when he saw guards pointing their weapons at him. Investigators stressed they had found nothing so far to connect Game to a plan foiled last year to bomb the barracks in southwest Milan.[208]
October 12 22 61 Iraq 3 truck bombs detonated in Ramadi.
October 12 41 Dozens Pakistan A suicide bomber strikes in Shangla district, near Swat, killing 41 people.[209]
October 15 37 20+ Pakistan More than 20 militants attack police facilities in Lahore and Kohat.[210]
October 18 31 25 Iran 31 people have died in the attack, in the province of Sistan-Baluchistan, and dozens more injured.[211]
October 20 6 29 Pakistan 6 people die in an attack on the International Islamic University in Islamabad when two suicide bombers detonate their explosives.[212]
October 22 2 0 Pakistan Gunmen assassinate a Pakistani Brigadier and his driver in Islamabad.[213]
October 23 8 28 Pakistan A suicide bomber kills 8 people and wounds 13 at a checkpoint near the Pakistan Aeronautical Complex in Kamra. Hours later, another suicide bomber strikes the city of Peshawar, wounding 15 people.[214]
October 25 155 520+ Iraq Two car bombings kill at least 155 and injure 520 in Baghdad.[215]
October 28 117 200+ Pakistan A car bomb is detonated in a woman exclusive shopping district in Peshawar, and over 110 die with 200 or more injured
Ahmed Eid
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk