Islam And Jihad Grow In Europe

Topic locked
Islam and jihad grow in Europe Jan 24, 2011
Antisemitism increases in Europe concomitant with the growth of Muslim power and influence.

The growing demographic picture of millions of Muslim immigrants and their descendants in Europe is beginning to bear bitter fruit in a quiet "under the radar" jihad against Israel.

Muslim lobby groups representing this sector are rapidly gaining a hold on Europe's relations with the State of Israel and the Middle East, contends writer Soeren Kern in a long, well-referenced article entitled "Europe's Muslim Lobby" published last week in Hudson New York. Kern notes in the report that in Britain alone there are 3 million Muslims. In France there are more -- 4.1 million -- and in Germany, home to Europe's largest Muslim community, there are more than 4.5 million....

And as European officials increasingly demonize Israel, the European street becomes more convinced in the "evil" of the Jewish State, eventually voting in more anti-Zionist leaders who enact more anti-Israel policies -- and the circle of hate slowly closes in a noose around Israel's neck....

Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Islam And Jihad Grow In Europe Jan 24, 2011
Oh dear, BM has been busted again.

The above is from an article in Arutz Sheva:
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/141883

Perhaps it is because:
Arutz Sheva (Hebrew: ערוץ שבע‎) (Channel Seven) is an Israeli media network identifying with Religious Zionism.
The Israeli government has never granted it a license to broadcast, prompting[who?] charges of government discrimination against the Religious Zionist public.
Based in Beit El, Arutz Sheva is regarded as the voice of the Israeli settlement movement.[2]

;)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arutz_Sheva

So, quoting from an extremist group that even the Israeli government hasn't licenced is what is passed off as 'evidence' these days! (But note that the source of the quote was not highlighted by BM).

FAIL.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Islam and jihad grow in Europe Jan 24, 2011
Bethsmum wrote:Antisemitism increases in Europe concomitant with the growth of Muslim power and influence.

Absolutely no doubt about it.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Bethsmum wrote:Antisemitism increases in Europe concomitant with the growth of Muslim power and influence.

Speculative Argument Voided (Logical Fallacy Violation - Appeals to Questionable or Faulty Authority)

Appeals to Questionable or Faulty Authority: - When an argument or article is based around information that is cited in manners such as, “According to one source,” or “Studies show,” this is an example of an appeal to a questionable of faulty authority. Legitimate sources should always be cited; otherwise they may seem deceptive.

http://www.suite101.com/content/logical ... z1BvyLKw00
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

LOL

It seems that either BM has had a crash course at the 'trawling the web for Mooslim stories' at eh's Bible Camp for Islamophobes. Either that or he's just feeding her snippets to post.

But a fail is a fail. But Kudos to zubber for labelling a favoured technique of our resident 'all Mooslims are evil, dontyaknow' brigade. :mrgreen:

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:LOL

It seems that either BM has had a crash course at the 'trawling the web for Mooslim stories' at eh's Bible Camp for Islamophobes. Either that or he's just feeding her snippets to post.

But a fail is a fail. But Kudos to zubber for labelling a favoured technique of our resident 'all Mooslims are evil, dontyaknow' brigade. :mrgreen:

Cheers,
Shafique

Nobody feeds me snippets to post, I work alone. Having said that Shaf, I wonder if you could throw some light on a question I have put to DDS but he seems incapable or unwilling to answer. During yesterdays exchanges, your little friend refered to my 'chum'. Any idea to whom he was refering?
Zubber is a muslim, he's obviously going to stand with you isn't he? That's nothing surprising.
Bethsmum

Nay BM ! , Zubber stands only for that which is logically sound.
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

zubber wrote:Nay BM ! , Zubber stands only for that which is logically sound.

Yeah, whatever.
Bethsmum

Zubber is a muslim, he's obviously going to stand with you isn't he? That's nothing surprising.

What has political opinion got to do with a religious background of a person? Religion Islam doesn't solely grow through increasing numbers of muslim population but has also through ever increasing conscious amongst believing Christians and jews as well..
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Zubber - let's face it, Arutz Sheva is hardly a source for logical, unbiased news is it?

BM - pray tell, why are you quoting from a pro-Religious Zionist web site (and hiding the fact you are lifting text from it)? Is it because you agree with their extremist views that the colonies on Palestinian land actually belong to the Military Occupying power?

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:Zubber - let's face it, Arutz Sheva is hardly a source for logical, unbiased news is it?

Agreed, An israeli news agency reporting unbiased news about anything even remotely related to Islam would be nothing more than fiction.
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

^I wouldn't go that far - Israel has some of the free-est presses in the Mid East (indeed, probably even Qatar has more restrictions than Israel does).

But this particular organisation is pro-Relgious Zionism and hasn't been able to get a licence under the Israeli government.

Oh, and let's face it - the OP is based on very little evidence/data and a lot of hype.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

thank you for the correction, I admit, politics is definitely not my forte.
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

:shock: EH's managed to hijack BM's account
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote::shock: EH's managed to hijack BM's account

No munchkin, I'm all alone. I don't even have a live in lover :lol: :lol:
Bethsmum

There isn't a week that goes by without news of a religiously linked terror plot busted in Europe.

I think everyone should have waken up many years ago to the threat that they face.
event horizon

^^ And do what precisely ?
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

Wage their own anti jihad jihad. LOL
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:Wage their own anti jihad jihad. LOL

I hear they are starting to tighten up on Muslims living in other countries and making them all tow the line if they want to stay. My dad was telling me last night of a speech the Austalian PM made about Muslims. Basically it was do as we do and you have the same freedom as Australians as in if you don't like it, you are free to leave.
Bethsmum

Re: Islam And Jihad Grow In Europe Jan 25, 2011
^My relatives fought in wars to defend people's freedoms and to defeat fascism. They'd be horrified if I was to display intolerance against 'thought crimes' or freedom of religion, or if I turned out to be a supporter (and voter) of Holocaust deniers and anti-semites (and Islamophobes).

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Islam and jihad grow in Europe Jan 25, 2011
^My relatives fought in wars to defend people's freedoms and to defeat fascism.

Suuuure they did.

^^ And do what precisely ?

Immigration reform would be a giant step in the right direction.

But I think Britain has got to nip it in the bud on the home front.

Revamping a ridiculous system where the state coddles religious extremists and arrests others on free speech grounds if it 'provokes' Muslims into violent actions is just the first on my list.

I remember reading how two Muslim brothers were put up in expensive hotels by the state after one of them attacked a police officer with a knife in an anti terror raid and subsequently spent some of their free time 'machine gunning' British soldiers in uniform.
event horizon

Re: Islam and jihad grow in Europe Jan 25, 2011
event horizon wrote:

Suuuure they did.

On another forum it was proven that Shafique has a shed of imaginary (or metaphorical to use his own words) family members and history.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Islam and jihad grow in Europe Jan 26, 2011
Flying Dutchman wrote:
event horizon wrote:

Suuuure they did.

On another forum it was proven that Shafique has a shed of imaginary (or metaphorical to use his own words) family members and history.

Didn't I tell you to shut up earlier this morning? :blackeye:
No place for hypocrites who defends crimes against humanity :twisted:

You need to understand that all nations are humans, and the zionist jews are demons :shock:
Now you also need to understand that this is my own opinion and has nothing to do with my religious backgrounds, or else we can start reading the Talmud together :D
symmetric
BANNED

symmetric wrote:Didn't I tell you to shut up earlier this morning? :blackeye:

Yes, you did.

symmetric wrote:You need to understand that all nations are humans, and the zionist jews are demons :shock:

Every such a post, is another reason for the existence of Israel.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

No no israel was way into being israel, before muslims realised that they were zionists but not actual jews..
you wanna proof..
Neturei Karta (Jewish Babylonian Aramaic: נטורי קרתא, literally "Guardians of the City") is a Haredi Jewish group formally created in Jerusalem, British Mandate of Palestine, in 1938, splitting off from Agudas Yisroel. Neturei Karta opposes Zionism and calls for a peaceful dismantling of the State of Israel, in the belief that Jews are forbidden to have their own state until the coming of the Messiah
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neturei_Karta

So Hands up for Sym... :cheers:
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Islam And Jihad Grow In Europe Jan 26, 2011
Whatever. Israel exists now and Israelis and Palestinians need to learn to live in peace.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Re: Islam and jihad grow in Europe Jan 28, 2011
Flying Dutchman wrote:
symmetric wrote:Didn't I tell you to shut up earlier this morning? :blackeye:

Yes, you did.

symmetric wrote:You need to understand that all nations are humans, and the zionist jews are demons :shock:

What are the other reasons??
Why do you care that much about them??

Let us see what you got in mind -_-

-- Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:56 am --

Bethsmum wrote:
desertdudeshj wrote:Wage their own anti jihad jihad. LOL

I hear they are starting to tighten up on Muslims living in other countries and making them all tow the line if they want to stay. My dad was telling me last night of a speech the Austalian PM made about Muslims. Basically it was do as we do and you have the same freedom as Australians as in if you don't like it, you are free to leave.

You keep on dragging religion to politics putting it as the West vs Muslims, which is totaly meaningless.
This is not a religious war outside there, it's more about MONEY & POWER, and a bit of religion.
It's YOU who wants it to be a religous war.
You may put it that way.. "Muslims vs Jews" OR "Christian vs Jews" but not "West vs Muslims".

It seems Jews not only manipulated with the world's finance, but also with the political terms :blackeye:

Go through history, and just READ how the whole world (in terms of NATIONS) had extreme hatred towards the Jews and look up for their reasons. Assyrians, Childaneans, Egyptions, Arabs, Iranians, Turks, Spanish, Germans, Italians, and many others who had very bad relations with Jews & ended up massacring them in large numbers.

In terms of religion, the Muslim world was the MOST TOLERANT compared to others, whether you accept it or not.

Hatred is a normal element that co-exist with love in the world among people, but you'll always know it very well that this world will always have special kind of hatred towards Jews. I'm not making things up here just to annouy you, I'm sharing my thoughts with you in full transparency.

History repeats itself, the day Israel will perish is soon, take my word -not as a Muslim- rather as a Persian.
symmetric
BANNED

symmetric wrote:Go through history, and just READ how the whole world (in terms of NATIONS) had extreme hatred towards the Jews and look up for their reasons. Assyrians, Childaneans, Egyptions, Arabs, Iranians, Turks, Spanish, Germans, Italians, and many others who had very bad relations with Jews & ended up massacring them in large numbers.

He-he, Sym You forgot the origine of a word "POGROM". I am dissappointed.
8) 8) 8)

But you are right in one thing: the main reason of antisemitism is four-wheellers themseves and their deeds, not growing Muslim population in Europe.
By the way connecting words Antisemitism and Anglophobia in one sentence is very typical for Jews I must say. :wink:
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Re: Islam And Jihad Grow In Europe Jan 28, 2011
That is a very intresting piece of info RC. Thanks
desertdudeshj

But you are right in one thing: the main reason of antisemitism is four-wheellers themseves and their deeds,

Ahh boy..you can't be wrong.. :wink: :lol:
In order to maintain a Jewish majority in the state of "Israel", its leaders promote anti-Semitism throughout the world to "encourage" Jews to leave their homelands and seek "refuge".

http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/antis ... omotes.cfm
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk