Jihad On A Bus

Topic locked
Jihad on a bus Mar 02, 2011
We've seen past Jihad attacks on buses. They've usually involved a bomb on a bus, but now it's a shooting on a bus.

Will this, the Fort Hood shooting and Mumbai massacre usher a paradigm shift from Jihad bombings to Jihad shootings?

Or will Jihad bombings continue to proliferate and Jihad shootings offer an attractive alternative for Jihadists who are uneasy of blowing themselves up?

Anyways, the story, so far, is that a Kosovoan national opened fire on a bus carrying US military personnel in Germany.

The current situation is that there are two dead and the suspect has been arrested.

There is no current confirmation that the attack was related to terrorism, the attacker a Muslim or that it was inspired by Jihad.

A gunman has shot dead two US air force personnel at Frankfurt airport, regional authorities said, adding they were not ruling out a possible terrorist link.

A shooting not necessarily classified as terrorism - strange that

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/europ ... 81931.html

We'll wait and see...

event horizon
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Jihad On A Bus Mar 13, 2011
EH i dont know if you know this but you are indirectly helping to spread islam :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Jihad On A Bus Mar 31, 2011
rudeboy wrote:EH i dont know if you know this but you are indirectly helping to spread islam :D

How so?
event horizon

Re: Jihad On A Bus Apr 01, 2011
event horizon wrote:
rudeboy wrote:EH i dont know if you know this but you are indirectly helping to spread islam :D

How so?

When someone digs a hole, the chances that the digger falls into them, becomes greater, so be careful.
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Jihad On A Bus Apr 01, 2011
zubber wrote:
event horizon wrote:

How so?

When someone digs a hole, the chances that the digger falls into them, becomes greater, so be careful.

I don't think EH has anything to worry about somehow.
Bethsmum

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk