Female Kuwaiti PM Wants Women As S.ex Slaves

Topic locked
Re: Female Kuwaiti PM wants women as s.ex slaves Jun 14, 2011
Berrin wrote:sure you want more?

Pig.

Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Female Kuwaiti PM wants women as s.ex slaves Jun 16, 2011
LOL. I am getting fat and fleshy by the hour..Looking pretty tasty and yummy..How much would you pay for a pound of me?
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Female Kuwaiti PM wants women as s.ex slaves Jun 16, 2011
Berrin wrote:LOL. I am getting fat and fleshy by the hour..Looking pretty tasty and yummy..How much would you pay for a pound of me?

I just nearly brought my dinner back :shock:
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Female Kuwaiti PM wants women as s.ex slaves Jun 17, 2011
obviously it wasn't pig me..LOL..
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Female Kuwaiti PM wants women as s.ex slaves Jun 17, 2011
Berrin wrote:obviously it wasn't pig me..LOL..

No it was pea and ham soup.
Bethsmum

Re: Female Kuwaiti PM wants women as s.ex slaves Jun 21, 2011
yet islam is the fastest in terms of growing and spreading regardless of how little, typical and inaacurate your escuses are.
general_A
Dubai forums Addict

general_A wrote:yet islam is the fastest in terms of growing and spreading regardless of how little, typical and inaacurate your escuses are.

Do you think one of the ways allowing for continuous growth in Islam is to allow the legislation the lady is trying to implement?
event horizon

event horizon wrote:
general_A wrote:yet islam is the fastest in terms of growing and spreading regardless of how little, typical and inaacurate your escuses are.

Do you think one of the ways allowing for continuous growth in Islam is to allow the legislation the lady is trying to implement?

islam has been growing before that lady was even born, so no, she is full of crap. people who embrace islam do so because they took the time to learn (from reliable sources) about the good things islam has to offer, thats what allows the growth of islam.
general_A
Dubai forums Addict

I thought Islam is growing via high fertility rates.

Is there another significant cause for Islam's growth - and what did that lady say that made her full of crap?

All I heard from her was pure Islam.
event horizon

Re: Female Kuwaiti PM Wants Women As S.ex Slaves Jun 21, 2011
^^^
Trolling, he's doing it right.
desertdudeshj

event horizon wrote:I thought Islam is growing via high fertility rates.

Is there another significant cause for Islam's growth - and what did that lady say that made her full of crap?

All I heard from her was pure Islam.

growth in terms of people embracing it, and how did u come to the conclusion that what she said was pure islam? if it is, then why has it not been implemented in every muslim nation? this woman spoke her mind, she doesnt speak for islam.
general_A
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Female Kuwaiti PM wants women as s.ex slaves Jun 22, 2011
growth in terms of people embracing it

From my research, the number of people embracing Islam is overall very small compared to Islam's total rate of growth. The vast majority of new Muslims are being born rather than converting.

how did u come to the conclusion that what she said was pure islam?

I read her comments and agreed with her that Islamic Law allows for Muslim men to have 'what the right hand possesses' on the side. She even consulted Islamic scholars and they confirmed that her intentions were compatible with her religion.

In Islam, non-Muslim women in dar al-harb (house of war) can be taken as captives and distributed in Muslim lands.

why has it not been implemented in every muslim nation?

Now, I could ask the same why hand chopping or polygamy isn't implemented in every Muslim country.

Is the fact that most Muslim countries do not hand chop thieves proof that hand chopping is not part of Islam?
event horizon

From my research, the number of people embracing Islam is overall very small compared to Islam's total rate of growth. The vast majority of new Muslims are being born rather than converting.

ofcourse it would be small compared to the people born muslim, there are many muslims already.

I read her comments and agreed with her that Islamic Law allows for Muslim men to have 'what the right hand possesses' on the side. She even consulted Islamic scholars and they confirmed that her intentions were compatible with her religion.

In Islam, non-Muslim women in dar al-harb (house of war) can be taken as captives and distributed in Muslim lands.

see now theres the difference, captives as in spoils of war or something like that (like when every other nation in the past did in wars), thats what she was told, and its true, and not only do they have to be non Muslim, they have to be of no religion, but she had a completely different view, she suggested opening offices to import women as sex slaves. that made many Muslims angry for a reason. right? i'm sure you might agree with me on that.

Now, I could ask the same why hand chopping or polygamy isn't implemented in every Muslim country.

Is the fact that most Muslim countries do not hand chop thieves proof that hand chopping is not part of Islam?

death penalty isn't being implemented in many Muslim countries either when one is found guilty for murder, but it is part of Islam. many considerations are being taken when one is charged with murder and other crimes now a days. plus there are rules also before chopping a thieves hand off, he should be caught red handed and witnessed by 4 men. that was just a clarification.

you could come to many clear answers if you searched really reliable sources and not just listen to what you only want to hear, you wont even get them from me, i know i'm not a perfect Muslim nor am i very knowledgeable to a very high extent. it really is your choice if you want to believe only what you hear, but you will only end up with false and fabricated information about the religion. you did some research before, you can do more, i can only hope you do in the right sense.
peace
general_A
Dubai forums Addict

general - just for your information, the most extreme religious fanatic posting on this forum has also been exposed as an Islamophobic troll who believes pseudo-scholars such as Bob Spencer (of Jihadwatch) and considers Memri's misinformation to be true and even quotes 'Elder of Zyion' with a straight face! :shock:

Who is the most extreme religious fanatic poster of DF? Well, we have a thread for that:
philosophy-dubai/most-extreme-religous-fanatic-here-t41961.html

Note that the extremism is measured in the acts of cruelty that the poster refuses to condemn.

And in case you didn't know about the young extremist's 'guru' - here's a thread about Bob Spencer:
dubai-politics-talk/spencer-still-avoiding-debate-t43885.html

But hey, don't let me stop you having some fun exposing his Islamophobic arguments .. but just don't expect to have a rational debate with him.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

I don't know what's un-Islamic about having offices in the Muslim world to import female captives.

This was done for centuries and was approved of by the religious establishment then, so why would this be any different now?

shafique wrote:considers Memri's misinformation to be true

May I suggest you offer an alternative organization run by Muslims which tracks hate speech in the Muslim world?

No? Didn't think so.
event horizon

Re: Female Kuwaiti PM Wants Women As S.ex Slaves Jun 22, 2011
well, since i've come to the coclusion that you choose to fill your head up with all the false info, while the truth is out there, then i dont see why i should even bother with you sir. i can honestly say: i tried.

@shafique, now i understand what you are telling me. thanks for the tip
general_A
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Female Kuwaiti PM Wants Women As S.ex Slaves Jun 22, 2011
You're a quick learner General. Leave the troll to his trolling, he's not looking for answers or discussion.
desertdudeshj

So no alternative to Memri, then ? :D

Just find it strange to learn that what the lady promoted is 'un-Islamic' if what she is advocating was the norm in that part of the world for centuries - she even mentions a caliph who had a large harem of women.

Recent interview with Kuwaiti lady:

[...] I was given the opportunity to visit Mecca, and when I did so, I brought up (this man's) situation to the muftis in Mecca. I told them that I had a question, since they were men who specialized in what was halal, and what was good, and who loved women. I said, "What is the law of se.x slaves?"
The mufti said, "With the law of se.x slaves, there must be a Muslim nation at war with a Christian nation, or a nation which is not of the religion, not of the religion of Islam. And there must be prisoners of war."

"Is this forbidden by Islam?," I asked.

"Absolutely not. Se.x slaves are not forbidden by Islam. On the contrary, s.ex slaves are under a different law than the free woman. The free woman must be completely covered except for her face and hands. But the s.ex slave can be naked from the waist up. She differs a lot from the free woman. While the free woman requires a marriage contract, the s.ex slave does not--she only needs to be purchased by her husband, and that's it. Therefore the s.ex slave is different than the free woman."

Of course, I also asked religious experts in Kuwait (about this issue), and they told me about the problem with the passionate man, or even the man who is committed to his religion. For every good man in our religion, the only solution for him--when forbidden women come around, if he's tempted to sin, then the solution to this issue is for him to purchase s.ex slaves. I hope that Kuwait will enact the law for this category, this category of people--the sex slaves. [...]

http://www.translatingjihad.com/2011/06 ... -that.html
event horizon

Re: Female Kuwaiti PM Wants Women As S.ex Slaves Jun 23, 2011
Going back to the bible and pulling out how things were done during that time would also be ridiculous. In my opinion, religion and cultural practices are so intertwined that no one can down to the bottom of what God really wanted and what was actually being practiced in those times and what is practiced today. If God is still around and wants modern day humans to behave in a certain way and structure their societies in a certain way, he/she should get down here or send another prophet who writes a new religious text that is explicit. Why people have to rely on archaic texts written so ambiguously is beyond me. The fact that this hasn't happened is further proof that there is likely no God, or if there was, he/she is now gone.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Re: Female Kuwaiti PM wants women as s.ex slaves Jun 23, 2011
I'm still trying to understand how this is 'un-Islamic'.

Some components of what the lady is advocating are even allowed in the Koran. I'm just wondering if it's one of those passages (like permanent home confinement for 'loose' women) that are ignored.
event horizon

Re: Female Kuwaiti PM wants women as s.ex slaves Jun 23, 2011
event horizon wrote:I'm still trying to understand how this is 'un-Islamic'.

No mate you're not not trying to understand anything, Your just waiting so you can't a chance to dish out your tripe to "prove" how it is i.e being your usual self a troll.
desertdudeshj

Re: Female Kuwaiti PM wants women as s.ex slaves Jun 24, 2011
desertdudeshj wrote:
event horizon wrote:I'm still trying to understand how this is 'un-Islamic'.

No mate you're not not trying to understand anything, Your just waiting so you can't a chance to dish out your tripe to "prove" how it is i.e being your usual self a troll.

Eh? read and repost DDS! You are making as much sense as usual here and that's nonsense.
Bethsmum

Re: Female Kuwaiti PM wants women as s.ex slaves Jun 27, 2011
Here's a decent response by a commentator on another forum to a Muslim who tried to white-wash this as un-Islamic as well:

Mr. al-Tamimi,

First, the MP is Shiite. So unless Wahhabis are suddenly making kissy-face with Shiites, I'd suspect that she's not Wahhabi. As for her young male friend, the one with the seeming inability to commit the sin of onanism, he may well be Wahhabi.

Secondly, MP al-Mutairi is giving an outline of the traditional ahkam on the treatment of captive women. Nothing remarkable or unusual about it. It's certainly not distinctively Wahhabi, nor was it invented by Ibn Taymiyah or Ibn Hanbal. You'll find the same in the other three Sunni schools, as also in the Ja'fari tradition.

If you'd like to learn more, have a look at a text like Quduri's Mukhtasar. Raping rights for female captives will be discuss in all its vile detail. That's about as mainstream a fiqh manual as you'll find. It's usually the first text a Hanafi student studies. I know dozens of Hanafi students who had it memorized by 10 or 12. Even here in the US, it is probably the most popular guide to Islamic law. Even the mosque up the road has its students memorize it.

In short, you've got no justification for saying that the venerable institution of female sex slaves is anything less than fully Islamic.

I suspect you feel uncomfortable for two reasons:......

http://www.translatingjihad.com/2011/06 ... l#comments
event horizon

Re: Female Kuwaiti PM Wants Women As S.ex Slaves Jun 27, 2011
LOL ! When you didn't get a bite, you couldn't bear not to get a chance to dish out your "answer" eh !
Typical troll.
desertdudeshj

Re: Female Kuwaiti PM wants women as s.ex slaves Jun 28, 2011
You know what they say, the truth hurts.

:wink:
event horizon

Re: Female Kuwaiti PM Wants Women As S.ex Slaves Jun 28, 2011
desertdudeshj wrote:LOL ! When you didn't get a bite, you couldn't bear not to get a chance to dish out your "answer" eh !
Typical troll.

Not exactly the most brightest comment.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Female Kuwaiti PM Wants Women As S.ex Slaves Jul 04, 2011
shafique wrote:^err, I don't think it refers to angels, but rather 'pure companions'.. .and the 72 virgins thing is not in the Quran. Hazelton summed it up nicely in the following (well worth another listen):

virgins in heaven.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeK-mpVGSq4&NR=1
Islam religion of peace......
capsicum
BANNED

Re: Female Kuwaiti PM Wants Women As S.ex Slaves Jul 08, 2011
Wow, Arabs taking a downfall huh?

I come into the forum and the first two things I notice are threads about muslims being homophobic and sexist.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong...this hoe wants dudes to bang prisoners so they DON'T cheat on their wives? Am I the only one who noticed this?
cw71017
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk