Are Women Asking For It?

Topic locked
Are women asking for it? Feb 26, 2012
Do any posters believe that, what might be considered, scarcely dressed women, are "asking for it"? In the past we had quite some posters claiming this, just checking the current day opinions.

I am pretty much abhorred by this. I think a woman is only asking for it, when she is naked on bed with her legs spread, saying "take me", then I consider a woman is "asking for it".

Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Are Women Asking For It? Feb 26, 2012
Hmmmmm. What would "it" be that they be "asking for"?
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Seriously. Clueless. And that from a woman. I would have thought women takes rape seriously. Why dont you go to tahrir square, see if you will remain clueless.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Flying Dutchman

Yeah, but it's OK when a pregnant woman gets beat up on, right???

A woman scantily dressed can ask for alot of things. :drunken: You didn't mention rape in your post.

You can't deny that some women dress provactively for the purpose of getting attention.

"She asked for it" is some animal's way of justifying his behavior. Women who are fully dressed get raped. Maybe it's because "she looked at me a certain way and asked for it"? The same way some animal thinks "No means Yes". In the mind of many men, a scantily dressed woman is "available for a good time" and unfortunately act out of that perception. I don't think women need to change the way they dress, men need to change the way they think.

Prostitutes and call girls get raped and rapists think it's OK because it's her "trade".

Who are the "quite a few posters" who think it's OK to rape a woman because of the way she was dressed was sending the message "she was asking for it"?

And there you go with your Muslim hate BS. You have no self control and just can't help yourself can you???
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

There is no excuse for abusing women and this thread is all about FD's active imagination that others make excuses for crimes against women.

It's all in your head FD - if it wasn't you wouldn't be asking obvious questions.

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Bora Bora wrote:"She asked for it" is some animal's way of justifying his behavior.

Hear, hear!

--- Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:39 pm ---

shafique wrote:There is no excuse for abusing women

I think we have a different definition of abuse Shaf, I am think lashing pregnant female fornicators is abuse of the worst kind.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Flying Dutchman ,

Awwww. Did my answer make you feel all warm and fuzzy FD?? Was that "one" for the gang? I notice the absence of naming those posters you refer to.

BTW, good to know that rape doesn't occur in Holland. I guess with the s.e.x trafficking in the Netherlands there is no need to "rape" after the girls are "groomed".

No need for me to travel to Tahir Square FD, I'm married to an Egyptian. :mrgreen: I didn't realize that Tahir Square was Rape Central, or is it that Muslims own "rape" behavior??
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

shafique wrote:There is no excuse for abusing women

As long as they behave themselves?
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

What part of 'no excuse' confused you?

You really should stop imagining things BM - you'll end up like FD and his wild fantasies.

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Flying Dutchman wrote:I think a woman is only asking for it, when she is naked on bed with her legs spread, saying "take me", then I consider a woman is "asking for it".

Yuk!! What a turn off that would be! But to each his own :roll:
A scantily dressed woman is certainly seeking attention, but I would hope she does not have rape on here mind! Anyway, the majority of rapists are not Muslim.
And I am hoping there are non on DF :shock:
zonker
BANNED

zonker wrote:the majority of rapists are not Muslim.

Not according to the experts. Tahir Square is Rape Central. I'm married to a Muslim from Egypt, so he must be a rapist as well. Go figure. It must be terribly upsetting to Non-Muslim women when he's in their presence. :cry:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

shafique wrote: you'll end up like FD and his wild fantasies.

Nope, lashes for the fornicators in Islam is not a fantasy. Sadly enough, it is real.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nucleus
Dubai Forums Veteran

Flying Dutchman ,

After your classy snide comment to me which reflected on my husband FD, would like to say something about my daughter as well?? You can make it a family bash. Oh, wait, she's white and a Christian. But never mind that, I'm sure you can come up with some nasty innuendo to say something about her. Let's see how down and dirty you can get. Score another point for the gang!!!!

--- Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:29 pm ---

Nucleus ,

She makes a very good point as to how the abnormal becomes normal. This is true in so many ways and includes how one thinks.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote:After your classy snide comment to me which reflected on my husband FD

You are imaging things. It's a bit of a scary thought you probably have relative easy access to fire-arms in your home country.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Flying Dutchman wrote:You are imaging things. It's a bit of a scary thought you probably have relative easy access to fire-arms in your home country.

So, if I made a nasty innuendo about your wife you would be OK with it? Or if you took offense I can tell you that it's just your imagination. You can't even man up to admit it was directed at my husband. What a phucking puzzy. Oh, wait!!!! I bet that was just "banter". Someone was kind enough to explain that to me and shouldn't take offense. What was I thinking???

Since drugs are legal in Holland I bet you have quite a stash. That could account for your imagination?

Based on this:

http://www.gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/netherlands

you probably have an arsenal at home. Guns, booze and drugs - not a good combination.

Yup, us yanks are armed to the teeth. :mrgreen:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

shafique wrote:What part of 'no excuse' confused you?

Opps, I was getting a little mixed up! On the other topic you were agreeing that fornication is a crime. Crimes are punishable, are they not?

--- Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:56 pm ---

zonker wrote:A scantily dressed woman is certainly seeking attention, but I would hope she does not have rape on here mind

Well a scantily dressed woman is seeking attention is she? What do you base this on? Experience?

Beth went out to a party last night. She wore red shorts, black tights and a leopard print blouse that was slashed up the back. I just asked her why she wore that and she said because she wanted to. So that shoots down your theory Zonker.
Bethsmum

You are easily confused, aren't you BM. :roll:

But let's not get in the way of FD having a go at Bora's family... disgusting behaviour when someone loses an argument and has to resort to making such remarks. I'm surprised you haven't criticised FD - is this what you call 'gang loyalty'??

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:You are easily confused, aren't you BM

You would like to think so, but I disagree. You treat everyone like they are an idiot but funnily enough, we aren't.
Bethsmum

shafique wrote:But let's not get in the way of FD having a go at Bora's family... ing behaviour when someone loses an argument and has to resort to making such remarks. I'm surprised you haven't criticised FD - is this what you call 'gang loyalty'??

As has been explained to me it's merely "banter". I wouldn't expect any criticism to be made, especially since my husband is (1) brown, (2) Egyptian and (3) Muslim. He possess all the attributes that anti-Arab/Muslims love to hate. Oh, I'm feeling the love.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote:As has been explained to me it's merely "banter".

Really, quote me! I was not referring to any family member, implicit or explicit. If you took it as such, I apologize.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Flying Dutchman ,

Did I say it was you who explained to me it was only banter?

If there is anything I can't stand is an insincere apology. If you can't man up and admit to it, then stuff your "apology" where the sun don't shine.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jesus Christ! What the f8ck is wrong with you? Never mind, I know the answer already.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

shafique wrote:But let's not get in the way of FD having a go at Bora's family... ing behaviour when someone loses an argument and has to resort to making such remarks. I'm surprised you haven't criticised FD - is this what you call 'gang loyalty'??

There again, seeing as you asked my opinion, I have to disagree. I don't see FD losing any argument.

Lately I've seen remarks posted about Herve's personal life. Particularly distasteful when you consider he posts under his real name and there is a good chance his wife reads this forum.

If you don't like the heat stay away from the cooker, is my advice.
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:Lately I've seen remarks posted about Herve's personal life. Particularly distasteful when you consider he posts under his real name and there is a good chance his wife reads this forum.If you don't like the heat stay away from the cooker, is my advice.

Yes, and you were quick to defend him. Who cares if his wife reads the forum? Distasteful comes from one side?? I guess only your "friends" can be distasteful - sorry, I forget their not being distasteful, it's just "banter", but those who you are not friends with are distasteful. Got it!! He posts under "herve".

My advice, is don't stick your nose where it doesn't belong. What's going on between you and me is a result of that very action. Do you really want to open that door BM? I really don't want to go through it but I will if that's what you are looking for I'll consider it. In spite of us falling out, if someone, friend or foe, said anything offensive about your daughters, I would highly object to it. Unfortunately you can't do the same. I turn away from ex-friends, I don't turn on them. I guess that's the difference between you and me.

I guess your friends should be careful if they have a falling out with you. It's amazing how you can turn.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote:My advice, is don't stick your nose where it doesn't belong. What's going on between you and me is a result of that very action. Do you really want to open that door BM? I really don't want to go through it but I will if that's what you are looking for I'll consider it. In spite of us falling out, if someone, friend or foe, said anything offensive about your daughters, I would highly object to it.

Is that a threat?

--- Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:20 pm ---

Bora Bora wrote:I guess your friends should be careful if they have a falling out with you. It's amazing how you can turn.

Look who's talking!
Bethsmum

Bethsmum ,

Again, grow up.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote:Who cares if his wife reads the forum?

I do, probably Herve and probably his wife too.

--- Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:21 pm ---

Bora Bora wrote:Again, grow up.

Practice what you preach.
Bethsmum

I see, so insinuating my family was wrong in the war, calling me adolf and other numerous names is all fair game.

Calling for the destruction of a country (where my family lives) as a solution, or even jesting it, is borderline evil, coming from a person with little or no consicious.

Bora: f*ck you! You are sick and f*ck up beyond believe

And no, when I write about Tahir square, I donot think abt your husband.

I tried to hold back, but there you have it, you were probably looking for it.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

["Flying Dutchman"]Bora: f*ck you

What a man!!!!

And no, when I write about Tahir square, I donot think abt your husband.

Hey, what's one more lie added to the pile???
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk