Enough Is Enough

Topic locked
Jan 01, 2008
bushra21 wrote:
arniegang wrote:trust you to spot that Bushy

:P :P :P

lol oh come on now, it was soooooo obvious, look!

If you say so

:P :P :P :P

arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 01, 2008
bushra21 wrote:

Was it a side look or a full face flat on the screen look.....
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 01, 2008
reviewer wrote:
bushra21 wrote:

Was it a side look or a full face flat on the screen look.....

:oops:
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 01, 2008
Go On bushra dont be shy.

Give him the answer, he is looking for.

You and your civilisations. Hon..
shahrez
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 01, 2008
dont call me hon you ignoramus
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 01, 2008
shahrez wrote:Go On bushra dont be shy.

you need to understand the concept of friendship and banter that normal people in our "civilization" use.

If you dont know what banter means look it up, you may like to try it

:lol:
arniegang

Jan 01, 2008

you need to understand the concept of friendship and banter that normal people in our "civilization" use.

If you dont know what banter means look it up, you may like to try it

:lol:
arniegang

Jan 01, 2008

Yeah mate...we're civilized and your not....

Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem.
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 01, 2008
In english..

In the good old days, children like you were left to perish on windswept crags.
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 01, 2008
I would prefer to perish like that child if grownup growup with a civilisation like urs.
shahrez
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 01, 2008
shahrez, so where are you from buddy?
jabbajabba
Dubai chat master

Jan 01, 2008
I am shahrez khan from Afghan Border.

Now if u have to bring out ur guns and insult my nationality or race or way of life plz do so by all means. I have enough courage to accept criticism I wouldnt behave like u guys did.

As Bush said . "Go on bring it on".
shahrez
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 02, 2008
funny how you quote the leader of a civilization you detest in your own defense...
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 02, 2008
shahrez wrote:I am shahrez khan from Afghan Border.

Now if u have to bring out ur guns and insult my nationality or race or way of life plz do so by all means. I have enough courage to accept criticism I wouldnt behave like u guys did.

Strangely enough my son is serving in Afgan. He says how glad the Afgans are to see them and help them there.

Seems like you are a bit of an Afgan Oddball then Shahrez

arniegang

Jan 02, 2008
shahrez wrote:I am shahrez khan from Afghan Border.

You're a real a Pakhtun.....where guns are the best resort to an argument...

Ma khawa....

:)
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 02, 2008
Ya we have a golden rule. whenever we come accross thick headed, mindless chatters like urself then we dont talk " We Let Our Machines Talk ".

Well Arnie

its not something to be very proud of so plz dont disclose it in public. On that soil the people who r safe r those who come there as Friends or Guests and he is none of these so I wish u best of luck. But if u ask me personally I would say I wish u feel that pain of losing ur child which people have felt in afghan and iraq and r still feeling day by day and u will - mark my words down - U will.

People like u have sent ur kids for what. For Bush Imperialism. what a shame, U even dont know who ur enemy is.
shahrez
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 02, 2008
shahrez wrote:Ya we have a golden rule. whenever we come accross thick headed, mindless chatters like urself then we dont talk " We Let Our Machines Talk ".

Well Arnie

its not something to be very proud of so plz dont disclose it in public. On that soil the people who r safe r those who come there as Friends or Guests and he is none of these so I wish u best of luck. But if u ask me personally I would say I wish u feel that pain of losing ur child which people have felt in afghan and iraq and r still feeling day by day and u will - mark my words down - U will.

People like u have sent ur kids for what. For Bush Imperialism. what a shame, U even dont know who ur enemy is.

people who think like you are not only a disgrace to Islam but humankind
arniegang

Jan 02, 2008
This is going way too far you imbecile. People like him -- who have children serving in the military -- should be commended, regardless of how we feel about the war. Do you have any idea the amount of courage it takes a parent to deal with their child being placed in this situation. The suffering that is incurred...because of people like YOU. People like YOU is what is wrong with this world. It is people like YOU that should be suffering, not people like him.

People like YOU are not what the Islamic religion supports....or breeds. People like YOU suffer from issues that go far beyond religion. People like YOU cause all the turmoil and anger between people of different faiths. Its because of people like YOU that this world will never see a peaceful future.
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 02, 2008
bushra21 wrote:This is going way too far you imbecile. People like him -- who have children serving in the military -- should be commended, regardless of how we feel about the war. Do you have any idea the amount of courage it takes a parent to deal with their child being placed in this situation. The suffering that is incurred...because of people like YOU. People like YOU is what is wrong with this world. It is people like YOU that should be suffering, not people like him.

People like YOU are not what the Islamic religion supports....or breeds. People like YOU suffer from issues that go far beyond religion. People like YOU cause all the turmoil and anger between people of different faiths. Its because of people like YOU that this world will never see a peaceful future.

Amin......and Amen to that..
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 02, 2008
Ignore him Bushy - he has shown his true colours and a disgrace to his relgion.

I would not even piss on him if he was on fire, the world does not need his sort, and without the likes of him we would have a better chance of world peace
arniegang

Jan 02, 2008
shame
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 02, 2008
bushra21 wrote:This is going way too far you imbecile. People like him -- who have children serving in the military -- should be commended, regardless of how we feel about the war. Do you have any idea the amount of courage it takes a parent to deal with their child being placed in this situation. The suffering that is incurred...because of people like YOU. People like YOU is what is wrong with this world. It is people like YOU that should be suffering, not people like him.

Bushy

I have to say in my 2 years on DF i have never read a post written with such passion and decency.

Thank you
arniegang

Jan 02, 2008
Bushra . all I can say is

Noli nothis permittere te terere.

Don't let the bastard wear you down.
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 02, 2008
Enough is Enough seems apt.
jabbajabba
Dubai chat master

Jan 02, 2008
I didnt use that word "bastard" for anyone but since u have raised it i will tell u what it means. It means "Harami" and i am still waiting for bushra or anyone else to come forward with the exact figure and with ur own source.

since democracy Rules I can predict that figure is definatly more than 50% which proves Who is the Real Bastard. I am very good at slang. Dont open ur Big Mouth like that again.

Bushra

since u r sitting in westrn boat u will keep coming up with these stupid arguments. It is surprisingly shocking that u have considered the courage of parents who send their children for killing and killing without any cause even against the most poor nation on earth but u dont care for the courage of those parents who are buring their kids even today.

Arnie

y u r getting upset. I am just using words and ur son is using bullets at this very moment. so who is in more pain. u r me. U cant stand some words of wisdom and my people r standing in front of those bullets. Ya I know it hurts.

I know y u r using religion and u have sucessfully achieved at least Ms Bushra's sympthy. I can see a happy bubbly family emerging on DF.

I dont think I have said any thing about Religion. Did I but if u want to drag it along I will tell u what my faith is. I believe in muslims, christians and jews one God and believe in all his books, prophets and believe in judgement day. I dont know anything else about it and dont even want to know and I think if u really want peace then this is the only common ground for all these three groups. The rest is between The person and The God.

Now go on and tear this apart. I think this religion doesnt exist in its true essence anyway. I dont believe in their way os life which is all about beard for men and all about burkaz for women.

What a quality of love their God is getting from them.
shahrez
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 02, 2008
i have nothing more to say to you Shahrez, Bushra had said everything in her summary of you, that needs to be said.

I will leave you feeling that you are right and everyone is wrong if it pleases you.

I cannot conduct any form of debate with you anymore and as such will not post in this thread form here on.
arniegang

Jan 02, 2008
I appreciate that and dont forget to call ur son back home as his sacrifice wouldnt glorify humanity and americanhood.

God Bless u Sir. Have Fun
shahrez
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 03, 2008
shahrez wrote:I didnt use that word "bastard" for anyone but since u have raised it i will tell u what it means. It means "Harami" and i am still waiting for bushra or anyone else to come forward with the exact figure and with ur own source.

I cant' believe how cynical you are..from which planet did you came from....people like will not get any better...coz in your mind its all about you....and BASTARDs do happen to think like this.....You make me puke...
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 03, 2008
Excellent posts Bushra.

:D
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jan 03, 2008
Hey hey hey!!!!! that should wind up the topic... :d Welcome back 'the queen' :d :D
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk