Enough Is Enough

Topic locked
Enough is Enough Dec 28, 2007
This is the time to say " Enough is Enough ".

Americans and Brits are taking their dirty politics to an extreme to carry out their dirty poitical agenda.

it is a shame that you people( including westerns) know in your hearts that, what they are upto and to achieve that, what sort of horrible things they do

but for some reason you have decided not to speak, not to say even a single word against them but instead you defend them and their actions.

Those westerns who say we know our Governments do dirty politics so they have decided not to live in west any more. To them i will say its not enough.

Westners who know what their governments and agencies are doing they must stand up now and get the support of peaceful middle class of asia and Middle East before they come to that point

where they will have no mercy for those very few peace loving, good hearted westerners with some family values.

Americans and Brits have always betrayed every nation which stood by them and have killed every single politician and dictator who stood by them for their cause. They have never mixed and

will never mix with any one ,outside their nations and skin color. It has never happened in the past and will never happen in Future.

They make them ( political heroes and dictators) and break them.

Please Remember it that these Asians & Arabs when they are friends, they are Great friends and when they are not then They are the worst enemy.

This is the time when all muslims in the whole world should have one voice under the banner of

" ONE MUSLIM WORLD ".

shahrez
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 28, 2007
Westerners can also be Muslims. Being a Muslim is not an exclusive club that only those living in the Middle East and Asia can join -- it is for every individual.

Also, the countries in the Middle East and Asia are not ruled by any government better than the ones in the Western world. Because if they were -- well, we wouldn't be having these problems now would we? We wouldn't have to employ cheap labour (which is illegal in many parts of the Western world), we wouldn't set pay rates for employees by their nationality (a.k.a a form of racism, which also happens to be illegal in many parts of the Western world), we wouldn't have such a poor government assistance program for those who cannot afford to support their families.

Those are just a few examples....

So the problem isn't really with the Western world alone, it is from within the Muslim community. Not the Middle East or the Asia community. It is OUR problem that we cannot be strong and unite. It is OUR problem that we have become so blinded by material objects and obsessed with the monetary benefits of practicing such behaviours that we turn our backs on one another.
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 29, 2007
Ofcourse we have problems within our communities. I never denied that and I strongly believe that all the solutions are under the banner of " One Muslim World ".

But a large portion of these problems is coming from west. Evil has always been supported by West and Progressive forces have always been supressed by them.

All the monsters which you see arround you, in asia, Africa and Middle East even in west are created by them, supported by them and funded by them. If your government play the same game with west , Do you think they will be able to portray their title of " Civilised World ".

They have already lost all the wars and civilisation on 911 and 7/7. I dont think they have any self respect left as a nation anymore and if they dont admit that this terror has come from within their own then no doubt they are the most stupid nation on this planet.

west is not that west anymore and westners know that. A strong West or a strong East with humanly morals is the biggest necessity at present times and i dont see a moral west at present and in future.

yes I see a strong Moral East under the banner of " One Muslim World " which can bring humanity back to this world.

Westners must stand up now regardless they r muslims or christians. They must stand up. They have been stupid enough so far and whole world has paid a price for that.

Now Humanity cant take their stupidity anymore.
shahrez
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 29, 2007
mmmmmmmmm remind me

was there not someone called Sadam Hussain who one day thought,

"who can i beat the crap out of today? , we did not obliterate Iran so i am bored"

long pause for thought.....................................

"Eureka" thought Sadam

"I know, we will beat the shit out of those weak and vulnerable Kuwait people. Great, not only can we have all their money and oil, we can let our soldiers kill, maime and rape whoever they want, gosh i will be popular"

:roll: :roll: :roll:
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Dec 29, 2007
shahrez wrote:Ofcourse we have problems within our communities. I never denied that and I strongly believe that all the solutions are under the banner of " One Muslim World ".

But a large portion of these problems is coming from west. Evil has always been supported by West and Progressive forces have always been supressed by them.

All the monsters which you see arround you, in asia, Africa and Middle East even in west are created by them, supported by them and funded by them. If your government play the same game with west , Do you think they will be able to portray their title of " Civilised World ".

They have already lost all the wars and civilisation on 911 and 7/7. I dont think they have any self respect left as a nation anymore and if they dont admit that this terror has come from within their own then no doubt they are the most stupid nation on this planet.

west is not that west anymore and westners know that. A strong West or a strong East with humanly morals is the biggest necessity at present times and i dont see a moral west at present and in future.

yes I see a strong Moral East under the banner of " One Muslim World " which can bring humanity back to this world.

Westners must stand up now regardless they r muslims or christians. They must stand up. They have been stupid enough so far and whole world has paid a price for that.

hmm what do u plan to do to us...rest of Asians.. other than muslims?
Would u give us a break n let us live in peace?
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Dec 29, 2007
shahrez wrote:Ofcourse we have problems within our communities. I never denied that and I strongly believe that all the solutions are under the banner of " One Muslim World ".

:shock:

:shock: :shock: I never thought I would see this one in here....

A typical guy who is clearly indoctrinated and clearly brainwashed with such crap that he took everything hook, line and sinker...

It's people like you who needs to wake up......
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Dec 29, 2007
Arnie
I am sorry we are talking about those westners who "Know" what dirty game West is playing. So please excuse us Alex and keep dreaming in ur

little " Wonder Land".

Lucifer
if by rest of Asians you mean " Indians", Well u have " Bollywood" we dont have to tell you what you are suppose to do, you can continue with

that "Girli Dance" and keep running round and round after your pretty women. I am sorry I dont want to sound disrespect but thats what Bollywood is

all about and thats what ur people like. so you are already living in "Heaven" with peace thats why I didnt say anything about " rest of Asians".
shahrez
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 29, 2007
1.i dont know why you would post something useless such as this man, you know there are people here that can be offended by your post and yet you do

2. posting about this subject........really do you think it will make a difference.....will it stop the "West" from "dirtying the muslim world" as you say?

until you present a proper and structured text and state your ideas in a less offensive and clear manner, maybe some people here may put up an interesting argument
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 29, 2007
shahrez wrote:Arnie
I am sorry we are talking about those westners who "Know" what dirty game West is playing. So please excuse us Alex and keep dreaming in ur

little " Wonder Land".

Lucifer if by rest of Asians you mean " Indians", Well u have " Bollywood" we dont have to tell you what you are suppose to do, you can continue with

that "Girli Dance" and keep running round and round after your pretty women. I am sorry I dont want to sound disrespect but thats what Bollywood is

all about and thats what ur people like. so you are already living in "Heaven" with peace thats why I didnt say anything about " rest of Asians".

but when u talk abt asia
how abt non muslims from Srilanka, China, Nepal, Bhutan, Russia, Phillipines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Pakistan, Myanmar, Korea, Israel etc......???
I know for a fact that over to 950 million Indians are non muslims...hmm what plans u've for them? oh I know you dont consider Indian muslims as muslims isnt it? coz most of them cant be bought into fundamentalism?

Thanks man..for acknowledging our dancing skills and our beautiful people.. We would continue doing it..u can jerk off..
and a tip for u.. join some dancing lessons..there's no remedy for jealousy and baldness.. but u can still try..
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Dec 29, 2007
Bleakus

I think thats exactly what I have done.

I am asking other fellows here to argue about "one Muslim World" concept. I dont think anybody has discussed about it here so far.Wats wrong with that.

Yes I am also asking all those westners to stand up who come here and who know what shhit their agencies are upto but even then all they do here is same "drinking and f***ing ", laughing at Jesus and nothing else. wats wrong with that.

we have a kids corner " General Chat". I think thats a more appropriate place for you to argue about " Important Things ". This is Politics corner and thats what we discuss here.
shahrez
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 29, 2007
shahrez wrote:Bleakus

I think thats exactly what I have done.

I am asking other fellows here to argue about "one Muslim World" concept. I dont think anybody has discussed about it here so far.Wats wrong with that.

Yes I am also asking all those westners to stand up who come here and who know what shhit their agencies are upto but even then all they do here is same "drinking and f***ing ", laughing at Jesus and nothing else. wats wrong with that.

we have a kids corner " General Chat". I think thats a more appropriate place for you to argue about " Important Things ". This is Politics corner and thats what we discuss here.

One easy solution for u would be.. take all the muslims of the world who want to unite, build a seperate country or a continent..u wouldnt have an issue finding fundings.. and ask all of them to move to that country/continent.. and then there it'll b only muslims.. and thats it..u can live the way u want... for starters.. u should try creating a web site where only muslims can post and only muslims can see the website.. and then you can think that only muslims exist in this world and you are the best and only truth. but posting stupid/ completely idiotic and racists stuff here wouldnt do any good to your cause.
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Dec 29, 2007
I can see that in the way he present his so called argument , he doesn't really plan to have a healthy discussion but to impose his idealogies and conspiracy theories upon others.

His stereotypes are well written on his forehead...

I suggest to all poster to just this ignore this topic once and for all..lets just throw this to the sewer where it belongs........ :!:

THE END...
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Dec 29, 2007
I dont know why u guys are so afraid of talking about real issues.

I can imagine why Lucifer is afraid of. Ofcourse they have not learnt to criticise those who have ruled them. Thats understanable but i realy dont understand why others are so afraid to talk about reality.

I dont want to discuss " Teddy Bear" issues or " How this picture makes u feel" kind of posts in politics section. I will say talk about the reality. Talk about the real issues and real issues are

what is the real game west is playing. Is it moral enough or we should accept the call of new morals which ur Bush is talking about.

why they are taking away the sovernity from all countries even from USA.
and ur people even dont know it.

Why is it that everything which has come out from americans and brits was always a lie and even today it is.

why is that that when u know they have created all the political and terror monsters and use them for their dirty politics, why u guys dont talk about it, not even on these forums.

r u guys afraid of being called "consipracy nuts" who simply dont accept official nonsense explnations.

Now wats so racist about it. Whats wrong about criticising westrn policies and strategies.

Grow Up kids for God sake Grow Up.
shahrez
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 29, 2007
shahrez wrote:I dont know why u guys are so afraid of talking about real issues.

I can imagine why Lucifer is afraid of. Ofcourse they have not learnt to criticise those who have ruled them. Thats understanable but i realy dont understand why others are so afraid to talk about reality.

I dont want to discuss " Teddy Bear" issues or " How this picture makes u feel" kind of posts in politics section. I will say talk about the reality. Talk about the real issues and real issues are

what is the real game west is playing. Is it moral enough or we should accept the call of new morals which ur Bush is talking about.

why they are taking away the sovernity from all countries even from USA.
and ur people even dont know it.

Why is it that everything which has come out from americans and brits was always a lie and even today it is.

why is that that when u know they have created all the political and terror monsters and use them for their dirty politics, why u guys dont talk about it, not even on these forums.

r u guys afraid of being called "consipracy nuts" who simply dont accept official nonsense explnations.

Now wats so racist about it. Whats wrong about criticising westrn policies and strategies.

Grow Up kids for God sake Grow Up.

i m with u bro. USA controls everything. it has a say in EVERY countries politics. if USA says there are aliens then everyone in the world would believe them.

If usa said go jump of a cliff they would :D. We live in a world of hypocrites. They live in a muslim country yet they make fun of the muslim way of living. Muslim countries around the world from Iraq, Afghanistan are suffering because of USA.

There is no point making a huge fuss about this no1 will listen to you. like i said the world is full of hypocrites.

Islam was nearly wiped out from the face of the world by the Monghuls but ironically the Moghuls who conquered Iraq went back to their home countries and they converted to Islam because it answered so many of their questions.

USA will conquer more and more islamic countries for years to come. But remember this their soilders will come and die and most of them will go back and some of their soilders convert to Islam just like the Monghuls.

This is the only way Islam will spread. Let them come to Islamic countries and let them ask questions about islam, let them see Muslims gather for the Friday Prayers. Only then they will convert like they are starting to convert.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 29, 2007
Rudeboy
I am sorry but I am not really interested in coverting them.

I wish nobody will accept it anymore at this stage because its the largest community on earth without any direction, without any leadership or management. it has become so easy to use this faith for watever purpose someone wants to.

The billions who have accepted have already messed a lot. Everyone has mixed some percentage of their culture in it and that mixed faith is producing exactly the same ignorants in Europe and America.

women are dressing up with burkas and men are coming up with huge beards. I am sorry but thats not wat its all about. Everyone should understand this mixture of different cultures with its simple teaching.

And for that I blame ignorants like you within muslim community who think with a narrow mind to put all their focus and energy to convert other people.

For God sake leave them alone and dont produce more ignorents with more burkas and long beards.

Yes learn how to live and respect people from other faiths. Wats wrong with christianity or jews. u accept their books. Learn how to live on common grounds and how to face differences. wats wrong with that.

I am not here to criticise their faith or way of life. I am criticsing their political structure and politial ignorance. Yes their stupidity on this graound has cost a lot to this humanity already.

But their some social values dont even exist in ur faithful socities. I personally think that even if ur " dream " comes true and they convert

They will be much better Humans and much better Muslims than you are.
shahrez
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 29, 2007
shahrez wrote:Arnie

little " Wonder Land".

Lucifer
if by rest of Asians you mean " Indians", Well u have " Bollywood" we dont have to tell you what you are suppose to do, you can continue with

I was in fact refering to this piece of crap you posted my friend

This is the time when all muslims in the whole world should have one voice under the banner of

" ONE MUSLIM WORLD ".

and my post was an example of what a load of crap your statement is...so it was relevant to you posting with respect.

I assume you do comedy because i cant believe you are serious. One Muslims world indeed.

You should have said one muslim world apart form those kicking the crap out of each other (which i understand is quite a lot at the moment)

:lol:
arniegang

Dec 29, 2007
shahrez - I would sort out your own misconceptions and prejudices first, before you group the whole of the western world into one collective and lay out an incoherent, badly spelt ramble with no clear direction.

You seem to think that 'westerners' seem to be keen on drinking and sexing and little else which is quite an offensive comment to make when it encompasses our family's and friends, husbands, wifes and children.

Let me let you in on something - people are the same where ever you go in the world. You will find just as many sexual perverts in Saudi Arabia or Iran as you will in Arizona or Amsterdam. You will also find drug addicts and alcoholics, wife beaters, child abusers etc etc.

You also need to learn about power and how power can corrupt many a weak person - wether they reside in Washington or Nepal or Stockholm.

What I would suggest is to look within yourself and perhaps make some changes there - as its a lot easier to wear a pair shoes then carpet the whole world. Think of it as the big jihad, thats where all our enemy's lie - within.
jabbajabba
Dubai chat master

Dec 30, 2007
Arnie
Alex is still wondering......but thanks for letting us know that it was relevant.

Jabba

I was never proud of my spellings anyway but thanks for reminding.

I dont know which families u r talking about. I have never met or have never seen even a single person with family values anymore.

I understand it very well that we probably have more perverts and child abusers but wat u have done wrong is that u have "legalised" it. All ur role models are turning into gays n lebians and thats the future of ur coming generation as well.

Queen has praised the great family values with her bubbly happy family but she forgot that outside her palace this tradition doesnt exist any more.

I think we understand absolute power more than u guys do. u probably have heard this in alex jones videos only but its ur political ignorence which puts this absolute to bush or cheney's pocket.

we dont have those great western values in our socities which we were use to appreciate about western world in the past. when we see that u r losing it day by day trust me that really hurts.

Dont u think that they r taking ur west away day by day. Alll we r saying is at what point u guys will say " Enough is Enough ".
shahrez
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 30, 2007
Shahrez,

You cannot keep on jumping sides here. At first you state that westerners are corrupt and essentially all that is evil. That people from the Middle East and Asia should unite and create 'One Muslim World' and take over. Then you go on to say that you respect others and that you do not want anyone to convert to Islam....

Do you not realize that Islam is one of the largest growing religions because of people converting? That many of the converts are, in my opinion of course, sometimes better than those of us raised as Muslims? They take the religion for what it is...now what they think it is or what they think it should be.

Al - Qaeda is nothing more than a group of Muslim extremists...a majourity of whom were raised Muslim; not converts. Look at what they have done. Look at all the damage they have caused. Or do you support their actions?

K.S.A, one of the most 'religious' countries practicing Islam does not actually enforce the true teachings of Islam. None of the 'Muslim' countries do, as a matter of fact. Look at Iran, K.S.A, Iraq, Bahrain...the list could go on.

Furthermore, if you are truly serious about standing up to the evils that have been brought on by the 'West' and its people then start that battle from within yourself, your home, then work your way out. Because to make the statements that you had before --- well my friend, you are no better than any of the other radical, fanatical, extremist individuals that we already have (unfortunately) representing Islam....
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 30, 2007
Bushra

I do respect but it doesnt mean that I shouldnt call corrupt as a corrupt. Not only in west but those who r corrupt in asia or anywhere else, I will call them corrupt. I dont see anything wrong with that.

Yes I still stand by my statement that Nobody should accept it unless someone sorts out one governing body for this largest community, as one unit. Thats very important. I think we should start talking about it now in our universities, mainstream media and even on internet.

I am from north where ur so called " The Base" organisation is operating from. I have grown up with the afghan war going on arround me and have seen it all through my eyes. I can tell u every agency's name who was created for fighting and how they recruited from educational institutes from lahore to peshawer.

How even ten year old were prepared through religious doctrine for kashmir and for afghan war. I have never ever heared Al Qaida's name or have never seen a single operating area in punjab or peshawer or anywhere else. any organisation must recruit people from pakistan if they have to operate on the border otherwise they cant operate without this "manpower".

They only exist in westrn mainstream media, very few arabs who have plenty of money and all the God damn protection from americans & brits. how many people u have seen with osama. fourty or fifty thats it. u blame muslims for their extremism? come on.

I tell u what. u or jabba start a new post. Ask all the pak users to tell about their experienec about these agencies who hire youngsters for afghanistan border or kashmir. and ask them whether they have ever heared this organisation's name in pakistan. we all have grown up with those people arround when they were heroes and were recognised mujahidine even by brits and americans.

ask pakistaniz who r working arroud u in ur socities. they are as ignorents as u people r about this " The Base".

west has become complete eveil and one muslim world as one unit must stop it and have to stop it now.
shahrez
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 31, 2007
I am well aware of children being recruited for these horrible fanatics. For your information -- it does not only happen in Pakistan , it's universal. Almost all third world countries do this. Even the military do this in more advanced nations; they don't call it recruiting but from a young age children are educated on the benefits of serving them. To understand, be educated, and to be reasonable, you do NOT need to be a Pakistani...you only need to be a human being.
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 31, 2007
You have no idea abt what you want to write or your mind is that of an imbecile. You contradict your own statements in many of the occasions.. You've posted about the war in Afghan and wan in Kasmir.. and that every kid in Pakistan were indoctrinated to fight? and then you say all these people existed and were terrorists from then..So its just with the name that you have a problem?
or you mean to say that war in afghan and Kashmir is right? and that these guys who get trained to fight for ISI, Al qaida at their operational traning bootcamps are only fighting for Islamic counrty? is that what you are trying to say?

With that, you have successfully proved that you are a religious extremist on the lines to support terror.
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Dec 31, 2007
And that he knows bullocks...
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 31, 2007
bushra21 wrote:And that he knows bullocks...

Seriously funny B :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Dec 31, 2007
It is funny. Even I didnt know that I know.....

Let me finish with this note that americans & Brits have to apologise to the rest of the world for all this terror, for all the lies which came from them and for making this world an unbreathable stinking place for humans If they want to stand tall with honour and pride, If they want their coming generations to have any self respect for them as a " Civilised World ".

There is nothing wrong with world domination as long as they achieve it with " Honour & Pride ".

And for muslims you have to say enough is enough now and have to have coalition among you as one unit to stand tall otherwise you will keep dying thinking about the "Paradise" which will never come.
shahrez
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 31, 2007
Muslims believe in only one Paradise...and that is the one after death....

or have you forgotten that
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 31, 2007
Nice one bushy

:wink:
arniegang

Dec 31, 2007
I like it when u get an instant response from these kids. They r really clever arn't they.

How come u think that u people r entitled for a paradise after life when u have created a "Living Hell" arround u in this life. y it should be given it to u people. Doesnt make any sense to me.
shahrez
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 31, 2007
Because Allah said I am entitled to it.

Who are you to judge? If you truly are such a knowledgeable Muslim you would know that Allah also teaches us not to pass judgment on these things...since we have no right to do so.
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 31, 2007
shahrez wrote:It is funny. Even I didnt know that I know.....

Let me finish with this note that americans & Brits have to apologise to the rest of the world for all this terror, for all the lies which came from them and for making this world an unbreathable stinking place for humans If they want to stand tall with honour and pride, If they want their coming generations to have any self respect for them as a " Civilised World ".

There is nothing wrong with world domination as long as they achieve it with " Honour & Pride ".

And for muslims you have to say enough is enough now and have to have coalition among you as one unit to stand tall otherwise you will keep dying thinking about the "Paradise" which will never come.

Why dont you learn to speak for yourself. Dont speak or order other good people like Bushra to think or do at your request.

You have to accept your thinking is of a minority viewpoint within Islam. Whether you like it or not. or accept it or not that is the reality my friend, even to other muslims posting on here. Even they dont agree with you.

Live with it my friend, it happens.
arniegang

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk