Dangerous Liaisons - Pakistan!

Topic locked
Re: Dangerous Liaisons - Pakistan! May 11, 2011
I am interested in Pakistan and hope the future will be brighter there one day. Will I send my male children over there to fight for Pakistan to be a democratic and peaceful place? Nope.

kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

kanelli wrote:I am interested in Pakistan and hope the future will be brighter there one day. Will I send my male children over there to fight for Pakistan to be a democratic and peaceful place? Nope.

I wouldn't send any of my children anywhere to fight for a democratic and peaceful place. If your sons decided to join up when they were adults then the choice wouldn't be yours.
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

zonker wrote:^^Kanelli, I know many many white non-Pakistani Canadians as close friends. They are all wonderful people and would do anything to help Pakistan sort itself out. So, I can testify that you are totally wrong there.
However, I do come across the occasional white Canadian who thinks like you. They are usually from the backwaters of small town/rural Canada. The word red-neck, hick, or yokel comes to mind.
So please, speak for yourself, not the whole of Canada, which is a wonderful country, and certainly does not deserve this kind of an image. People like yourself are in a minority here. All Canadians are well-integrated. We are working on the red-necks, I am sure they will see the folly of their ways; or just become extinct! :lol:
Peace!!

So you're basically a guest in another country. But instead of conforming to their way's of life, you'd rather they conform you yours?......no no lemme quote you "We are working on the red-necks, I am sure they will see the folly of their ways; or just become extinct!" So should there be a difference of opinion you'd rather the host population goes extinct? :shock: ( Right there you did sound like a gun raging lunatic from the valley :lol: )
So lemme sum you up, you're a boozard and a bigot, a leech sucking dry another countries social services and by popular choice an idiot. Don't you think you'd be doing everyone a favor if it was "you" who dissappeared straight back into the hole you crawled out from?
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

^^What are you doing here you filthy babboon.....try DDS, you might have better chance of getting him into bed with you. You making the whole thread stink.....go away :roll:

-- Wed May 11, 2011 8:41 pm --

kanelli wrote:I am interested in Pakistan and hope the future will be brighter there one day. Will I send my male children over there to fight for Pakistan to be a democratic and peaceful place? Nope.

That sounds a lot better Kanelli :lol: I must point out though, democracy can never be imposed! And you might be happy to hear that Pakistan is already having rudimentary democracy, as long as it is not derailed, I think it will get better :D
zonker
BANNED

zonker wrote:^^What are you doing here you filthy babboon.....try DDS, you might have better chance of getting him into bed with you. You making the whole thread stink.....go away :roll:

:lol: :lol: Not laughing at ANYONE. Just thought it was a very funny post. 8)
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: Dangerous Liaisons - Pakistan! May 12, 2011
^^Bora, I dont know what it is with this guy. He seems to have taken a liking to me or something and jumps in like an excited little monkey every time I post something. :lol:
I wouldn't give him the time of day, leave alone get involved in a discussion with him! :roll:
zonker
BANNED

Re: Dangerous Liaisons - Pakistan! May 12, 2011
zonker wrote:^^What are you doing here you filthy babboon.....try DDS, you might have better chance of getting him into bed with you. You making the whole thread stink.....go away :roll:

Pashtoon culture at it's finest eh?

Psychologists would just say, Boy you got ur head stuck in the gutter.
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Dangerous Liaisons - Pakistan! May 13, 2011
Misery Called Life wrote:
Pashtoon culture at it's finest eh?

Psychologists would just say, Boy you got ur head stuck in the gutter.

Monkey Boy, Pashtoon culture at its best: hot lead in your cranium, the best remedy to cool an agitated mind, and put you permanently out of your misery! :lol:

Is that what your psychologist would say? I am sure, he would also say you have your head in a part of your anatomy where the sun does not shine. Best keep it there, so the smell does not get any worse than it already is. :lol:
BTW, how much do you f.ar.t when you work up the courage to post this crap here? Goes against your vegetarian nature, does'nt it? :lol:
zonker
BANNED

Just goes to show with these freaks, you can take them out of the jungle, you can educate them, feed em, give em social service. but no matter what you do the jungle will always remain in them.

zonker wrote:Monkey Boy, Pashtoon culture at its best: hot lead in your cranium, the best remedy to cool an agitated mind, and put you permanently out of your misery! :lol:

Hey it's your culture,keep it to urself/try it on urself, and begone!!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

^^More f.ar.ting? :shock:
You are a sucker for punishment! You FREAK!! :lol:
zonker
BANNED

Re: Dangerous Liaisons - Pakistan! May 14, 2011
At great risk to my personal safety on DF I am going to jump in her and say STOP!

For Gods sake must we carry on being witness to the conflict between India and Pakistan?

Please! Give us a break. It is most depressing to read this exchange between two of my favourite men on DF.

@MCL It started as a joke about Catholics! MCL! I made a 'Catholic' joke and you didn't jump on me. Why Zonker? Because he's a Pakistani?

@Zonker I know you didn't mean to offend MCL as I know you wouldn't mean to offend anyone. It's gone too far! Please! leave it!

This just confirms my belief that religion is the biggest maker of conflict in the world today, yet you both say you aren't avid followers of your religions.

God give me strength.
Bethsmum

BM, my Darling! I "suck up" to you, remember?? :D So, I shall do so once again, and stop!
I was quite getting used to churning out these insults!
Not my usual way, I hasten to add.
I didnt realize I was about to start an Indo/Pak war!! :P
zonker
BANNED

zonker wrote:BM, my Darling! I "suck up" to you, remember?? :D So, I shall do so once again, and stop!
I was quite getting used to churning out these insults!
Not my usual way, I hasten to add.
I didnt realize I was about to start an Indo/Pak war!! :P

Thank you Zonker! I am sure no-one considers this this to be sucking up to BM but an an adult way of moving forward.
I hope MCL can see it the same way. (Please MCL!, a plea from BM!)
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:@MCL It started as a joke about Catholics! MCL! I made a 'Catholic' joke and you didn't jump on me. Why Zonker? Because he's a Pakistani?

Hey your jokes ARE offensive and downright naughty :P but ur what I call an equal opportunity offender. Mock one mock em all. What can I say you're incorrigible :P and while many have called you for it before, I reckon, look it is only an internet forum, the last place you want to be politically correct. Whenever I do read your posts, I enjoy em, I find them to be witty and full of playful banter. Besides I can laugh at almost anything including myself. (What do you know I just might have a sense of humor)

BUT

Along comes a guy who all the while steadfastly defending his own beliefs and culture, will never hesitate to ridicule that of another. I just don't see the humor in that. Don't they always say if you want to laugh at someone else start with yourself?
So to the record straight, I bear no prejudice against Zonker merely cos he's Pakistani, my opinions are educated and well informed :D And irrespective of what you say, I think, his posts make it plenty clear that good humor for the sake of a few laughs, he was not shooting for. Either that or satire is not really his forte.

But I'll agree with you on one thing, I was acting petty and that it is simply stupid . Rest assured I'll put a sock in it. :)

So as I sign off, one last dig at Zonker, :P

BM what have you done to him? He wears the badge of a suck-up with such pride, it must flatter you no end right? :lol: :lol: :D
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

You are right MCL, this is just an internet forum. I'm pleased you are both going to stop it. it was most distressing to read!

Yes MCL I am kind off flattered by the attention given to BM by Zonker, especially after him knowing of my aversion to Pakistanis. :D He's a nice person MCL, really! He's made me change my mind.

BM is like Marmite, I think. You either love her or hate her. :D
Bethsmum

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk