Wilders: Europe's Most Dangerous Man?

Topic locked
Wilders: Europe's Most Dangerous Man? Feb 17, 2011
Documentary about Geert Wilders by a fellow Dutchman. Shown on UK tv this week.

What was new to me was his close personal links with Israel, as well as financing. His grandmother was Jewish, he's married to a Hungarian Jew and lived for two years, IIRC, in a Jewish colony in an area of Palestine under Israeli Military Occupation (Moshav Tomer in the West Bank). (Not aspects of his past I was aware of before watching this)

Also shows the famous Dutch Morrocan youth that FD is so scared of - sort of the Dutch version of the feral underclass - but also including one articulate gentleman who lays into a PVV leaflet distributer.

shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Wilders: Europe's Most Dangerous Man? Feb 17, 2011
The documentary also features this photo of him in the Kibbutz - but notable for exposing his natural hair colour:

:mrgreen:

And today:

Quite a difference!
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

But on a more serious note, I always wonder why those 'limousine liberals' we saw throughout the film would never march in support of Muslims in Muslim dominated areas - especially those so-called 'no-go' zones in France, Britain and the Netherlands to show everyone else how safe it is to be a non-Muslim, non-Arab or non-Pakistani in these neighborhoods.

Strange that they always pick 'safe' areas to protest then go back to their middle class homes to fight against fascism another day.

At the end of the video, I was still left wondering how Geert Wilders was possibly the most dangerous man in the world. Maybe Dos Equis could use a new spokesperson?

event horizon
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

What is funny is the speculation that he dyes his hair to hide his Jewish roots! ;)

I think it is more likely that he's just vain and likes the attention and adoration he gets from EDL thugs in the video and young impressionable fanbois (like eh).

Sunlight, again, proves to be a very effective disinfectant!

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Wilders actually 'preaches' non-violence. Dont like it that he wants the ban the Quran. I also dont think Mein Kampf should be banned.

Dangerous is imams calling for gays to be thrown from high buildings.
Lets not forget the slaughter of van Gogh, which was an eye opener for many. Stabbed multiple times and left with a knife in the chest with a note citing Quranic texts in the center of Amsterdam. That was shocking. That came after the far left killed Fortuyn. The clip is correct in that those two political murders changed Holland (for the worse).

As always Morocan (male) youth dont leave an opportunity to show that most are mentally challenged. I prefer to deport those with two passports and showing continous disdain for the country they live in.

I couldnt quite grasp what the Turkish woman was trying to say about the swimming pool. I can only guess that after continous whining, she succeeded in having a burkini swimming hour in a swimming pool maintained with public tax money. And that because of that she feels left out. I wonder what her opinion of the murder of van Gogh is.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

I wonder why they show islam as the main culprit of all the problems in holland when the real problem is white racism against certain group of people..Cause Both Islam and Christianity wasn't born in Europe. If they had imported Christianity from ME, why can't they Islam?

-- Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:03 pm --

I couldnt quite grasp what the Turkish woman was trying to say about the swimming pool. I can only guess that after continous whining, she succeeded in having a burkini swimming hour in a swimming pool maintained with public tax money.

You are such an hypocrite, if you are clever enough to type this here than you also should have been clever enough to re listen to what she was saying..
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Berrin wrote:I wonder why they show islam as the main culprit of all the problems in holland when the real problem is white racism against certain group of people..

The only racism we have seen in the video is Morocan racism against white people.

Berrin wrote:You are such an hypocrite, if you are clever enough to type this here than you also should have been clever enough to re listen to what she was saying..

My Dutch is much better than yours.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Flying Dutchman wrote:
Berrin wrote:I wonder why they show islam as the main culprit of all the problems in holland when the real problem is white racism against certain group of people..

The only racism we have seen in the video is Morocan racism against white people.

No people would become racist in a hosting country unless there is an initial racism started against them in the first place.

Berrin wrote:You are such an hypocrite, if you are clever enough to type this here than you also should have been clever enough to re listen to what she was saying..

My Dutch is much better than yours.

but equal to hers.. right..
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Dont like it that he wants the ban the Quran.

In the video it seemed like he was more about making a point that if Mein Kampf is banned, then so should the Koran.

A clever way to re-examine the ban on Mein Kampf in the first place.

If one book is banned for its hatred, then, logically, shouldn't this book be banned as well?

Wilders simply took the slippery slope ban on books to its logical conclusion.

Unfortunately, Leftists, like members on this forum, are too block headed to pick up on these types of points.
Dangerous is imams calling for gays to be thrown from high buildings.

Indeed. The only danger we saw in the video was from the Moroccan youth in the Netherlands and the British Muslims calling for Geert's execution, in addition to the assassinations of Pim and Van Gogh from Leftist and Muslim assassins.
event horizon

Berrin wrote:No people would become racist in a hosting country unless there is an initial racism started against them in the first place.

According to the OP, its the djoos fault.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

His djoos background wasn't a problem until Nato led Bush and Blare started war on the terror of the moooslims..
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Wilders: Europe's Most Dangerous Man? Feb 18, 2011
His Jewish background (and his apparent wish to conceal it) however does explain why he's taking this extremist Islamophobic line - it seems to be part of a wider campaign to legitimise Israel's crime by dehumanising Palestinians.

His extremist views of purging Palestine of Arabs and sending them to Jordan is a symptom of this. He states clearly in the documentary that he wants Israel to steal all of the remaining 22% of Palestine that is currently under Israeli Military Occupation, and wants to effectively rename Jordan as Palestine.

He is advocating a crime. Taking land that was captured in 1967 and saying it is part of Israel is stealing, plain and simple. We don't need UN resolution 242 to tell us this - but to be sure, the UN did state this obvious fact in that resolution.

Isn't advocating a crime something that civilised societies look down upon?

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

The reasons why Wilders gets so many votes are because, people criticising (or leave) Islam get harassed (up to level of numerous death threats), school children visiting mosques are called infidel dogs or imams are openly calling to kill gays. And of course lets not forget the Moroccan street terrorists (which is the most visible on a daily basis and is experienced by everybody). I dont think Mohammed B. (the killer of van Gogh) is part of a Zionist/jewish conspiracy, nor are the hate imams. They are/were inspired by the teachings of Islam. I donot believe Wilders gets many vots for the hair color, his jewish grandparent are his stance on Israel. Buy hey, Wilders being a secret Mossad agent makes another great juicy conspiracy theory.
Pimbo must have disliked Islam partly because of its attitude towards his sexuality. I am sure there are also conspiracy theories about him, there always are.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

But why does Wilders hide his Jewish past and links?

The financing is also suspect - you'd expect he'd be able to fund his activities from within the Netherlands itself, wouldn't you?

Anyway - there's no need to introduce new conspiracy theories in an attempt to divert attention..the facts are interesting enough as it is.

Islamophobia and the de-humanising of Palestinians and the advocacy of crimes by Wilders weren't addressed in your post. No surprises there.

Stealing of land currently under Israeli Military Occupation as advocated by Wilders is clearly a crime. Do you support this criminal proposition too?

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:But why does Wilders hide his Jewish past and links?

You mean his grandmother being jewish. I dont believe he is hiding anything, for 94% of the Dutch population it doesnt matter whether his grandmother is a jew, christian. scientologist or whatever. 6% keeps on bringing this up tough. There is also a gentelmans agreement in Dutch politics to keep the private life private, you will (almost) never hear a journalist writing something private about a politician.

shafique wrote:Islamophobia and the de-humanising of Palestinians and the advocacy of crimes by Wilders weren't addressed in your post. No surprises there.

This thread is about Wilders in Europe. It speaks volumes that both the BBC and you keep on being infected by the Israel bug. With every subject, Israel comes up somehow. Compulsive Israel Obsession Disorder.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

This indeed about Wilders spreading his extreme Islamophobia in Europe.

I'm asking you about the link between this and the Israeli campaign to dehumanise Palestinians, so they can try and get away with crimes against Palestinians.

I'll ask you again, isn't Wilders advocating a crime when he says that Israel should steal the land currently under Israeli military occupation?

If he is really just helping Israel with her propaganda (and being funded by Israeli interests) shouldn't this be a concern to Dutch people that are supporting him and are not aware of these links?

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:I'm asking you about the link between this and the Israeli campaign to dehumanise Palestinians, so they can try and get away with crimes against Palestinians.

The question is extremely suggestive and insinuating. What comes as a surprise is that the BBC has a documentary about Wilders and Europe and spends about a quarter about it about jews and Israel. The anti-semites of course pick this up and try to use this for their vile Israel bashing campaign. And even use his hair color for him being a secret Mossad agent ( :lol: ) The BBC, by the way invited one of the most left journalists in Holland, who compare him with Hitler, paint little moustaches on every poster of him and apparently dig up his private life (which is not done in Holland). Then they scream foul and start whining when Wilders gives them the face palm. This week the left published some kind of video campaign against his party. In it a man, a PVV MP or voter I think, forcing a girl to throat fukc (sorry, dont know the PC term) his penis (the irony just now occured to me btw). There is something very wrong with these people.

shafique wrote:I'll ask you again, isn't Wilders advocating a crime when he says that Israel should steal the land currently under Israeli military occupation?

Pinpoint to the time mark of that quote in the documentary.

shafique wrote:If he is really just helping Israel with her propaganda (and being funded by Israeli interests) shouldn't this be a concern to Dutch people that are supporting him and are not aware of these links?

The only funding I have seen in the documentary is from Daniel Pipes. Dutch people in general are pro-Israel. Remember Holland, next to the US, were the only ones really helping Israel in 1973. Dutch people underwent the Arab oil-boycott afterwards and gave the proverbial middle finger. The Arabs with their most powerfull weapon lost again to a small country, the Netherlands. I even believe Dutch soldiers are the only foreign soldiers ever to fight in Israel defending Israel. In general Dutch people are pro-Israel, but the IPC has never been a major vote issue.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

The crime that Wilders is advocating is the Israeli stealing of all of the land under Israeli Military Occupation, and arguing that Jordan should be the land for the Palestinians.

Edit - the reference is from 3 mins onwards in part 4, where he says Jordan should be Palestine 'a home for the 1.5m Palestinians now living in Israel . (There's a sequence where an Israeli colonist explains how he convinced Wilders of this on the balcony where he was being filmed. Edit: this is at 7.20 of part 4 linked below)

So FD - do you support this criminal suggestion?

(As for funding, at the beginning of the vid above, they cover the international funding, and a bit later the article covering Wilder's links to the Israeli embassy)

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Wilders is not shy to propose this crime - here he is in Israel last year (videos after link, as well as an article):
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/141007

He added that Israel must not trade land for peace and not “assign Judea and Samaria to another Palestinian state – a second one, next to Jordan,” since, as he said, the conflict in the Middle East is not a conflict over territory, but rather an ideological battle.
He added that Israel needs defendable borders and that for this reason Jews must settle Judea and Samaria. Wilders called the Jewish communities in Judea and Samaria “an expression of the Jewish right to exist in this land. They are tiny outposts of freedom, defying ideological forces which deny not only Israel but the entire West the right to live in peace, dignity and liberty.”

He wants Jordan renamed Palestine and for Israel to steal the land currently under Military Occupation - i.e. he's advocating a crime in general, as well as something specifically forbidden in UN resolution 242. He wants Israeli Jews to colonise the land further. :shock:

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Are you done changing and editing your posts?

No, I donot support him fully on his ideas about solving the IPC. I agree with him that Jordan is a Palestinian country and that Palestinians are justified in seeing as such. My opinion is that Arab populated areas of the disputed areas should form a federation with Jordan. I donot see anything criminal about calling Jordan a Palestinian country. Also I donot see his remarks contradicting 242.

For discussion 242 or the IPC I suggest to bump a thread, open a new one, split it or whatever you always do.

As for visiting the emabssy of a friendly nation, thats normal, but the BBC and their ilk see this as more evidence that the jews are behing it. Thats the level of the opposition now. Jews are behind it and PVV voters are child rapests (in the end of the clip):

Pathetic really. Sicko's!
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

I will have to actually take a different stance on this than shaf. This has very little to do with Israel or the IPC as FD likes to call it and more about fascist and racists like Wilders, BNP, EDL etc etc comming into political power, gaining more popularity and how that is setting a dangerous precedent in Europe. Meaning if someone like Geert does become the top man in Holland and does put into practise all that he says then that could lead to some serious nastiness in Europe.

The Israel bit was just the last 10 minutes to give a background on him, more like he has always been a idiot and its not a new thing and not the main focus of the documentry.

BTW was it our resident sheep shagger ol mumsy in part two at 3.00 ? Sure did talk like her. :D

EDIT : The end of that clip was a bit disturbing FD :? But can't say disagree with the rest of it EDL, BNP and most probably the PVV are mostly all chips of the same block.
desertdudeshj

@dds - LOL, I know what you mean about the lady! :)

@FD - I'm glad you don't agree with Wilder's criminal proposition in relation to stealing land under Military Occupation. UN resolution 242 is quite short and very clear on the point on whether Israel is entitled to steal land it has under Military Occupation - and Wilder's extremist views go against this.

DDS rightly points out context of Wilder's links to Israel in the documentary - but I have to say that the American Muslim's analysis of Wilder acting on behalf of Israel does fit the facts.

Of course, there is complete overlap with this motive and the fascism that DDS thinks is the main motivation.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

More like the general idea that Geert has always had that all muslims should be just be simply deported and that this has been his POV from the early days.
desertdudeshj

shafique wrote:DDS rightly points out context of Wilder's links to Israel in the documentary - but I have to say that the American Muslim's analysis of Wilder acting on behalf of Israel does fit the facts.

I fully understand that a group of people think that jews/zionists/israel are behind everything in world politics. Still waiting for the first post without a reference to jews.

-- Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:01 pm --

desertdudeshj wrote:More like the general idea that Geert has always had that all muslims should be just be simply deported and that this has been his POV from the early days.

Anything substantial to back this up?
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

With respect FD, your wild fantasies aren't really the issue being discussed here - but that said..

May I ask you at what point in the documentary did it feature anyone saying that "jews/zionists/israel are behind everything in world politics"??
:roll:

(Or are you just trying to divert attention away from facts - again?)

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Flying Dutchman wrote:
desertdudeshj wrote:More like the general idea that Geert has always had that all muslims should be just be simply deported and that this has been his POV from the early days.

Anything substantial to back this up?

Watch the documentry mate or anything else said elswhere by Geert.
desertdudeshj

shafique wrote:May I ask you at what point in the documentary did it feature anyone saying that "jews/zionists/israel are behind everything in world politics"??

Still waiting for the first post without a reference to the untouchable.

I did. Nowhere is there mention of what you claim. Jews are behind it, because his grandmother his jewish and he dyes his hair. PVV voters are child molesters and now Wilders wants deportation. Seriously! The grapes must be extremely sour for the anti-semites.

Shalom,

FD
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Flying Dutchman wrote:

I did. Nowhere is there mention of what you claim. Jews are behind it, because his grandmother his jewish and he dyes his hair. PVV voters are child molesters and now Wilders wants deportation. Seriously! The grapes must be extremely sour for the anti-semites.

Shalom,

FD

Your must be confusing me with shaf mate or the clip you posted or as always too much in hurry to get your word out. Re read and re watch everything and get back to me.

And if you still can't see or realise what geerts is all about then its pointless even talking to you, which basically it is and sometimes I wonder why do I even bother ! LOL
desertdudeshj

It didn't take long for the arguments to run out and the name calling to start did it? :)

It seems FD doesn't like the taste of his own medicine:

shafique wrote:May I ask you at what point in the documentary did it feature anyone saying that "jews/zionists/israel are behind everything in world politics"??

(Or are you just trying to divert attention away from facts - again?)

I guess the latter was close to the mark?

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

desertdudeshj wrote:Your must be confusing me with shaf mate or the clip you posted or as always too much in hurry to get your word out. Re read and re watch everything and get back to me.

All the allegations in this thread against Wilders appaered to be bogus or part of conspiracy theories. Including yours.

desertdudeshj wrote:its pointless even talking to you, which basically it is and sometimes I wonder why do I even bother ! LOL

Yeah, I also wonder about that. First you state the expression in dont give a flying fukc was invented for fd, then you keep on repyi g to my posts. Now you are even whining why you reply to my posts, but you still do. Grow a pair, stop being such a mommy boy and be a man for peacr sake.

@shaf: still waiting!

Shalom,

Fd
@
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk