Wilders: Europe's Most Dangerous Man?

Topic locked
Re: Wilders: Europe's Most Dangerous Man? Feb 18, 2011
LOL you must be a real diehard Wilders fan and supporter. Your taking this way too personally bro !

Or maybe I should give you a taste of your own medicine, take one minute, irreleant point from a post and nit pick it :D

Example:

Flying Dutchman wrote:
desertdudeshj wrote:Your must be confusing me with shaf mate or the clip you posted or as always too much in hurry to get your word out. Re read and re watch everything and get back to me.

All the allegations in this thread against Wilders appaered to be bogus or part of conspiracy theories. Including yours.

desertdudeshj wrote:its pointless even talking to you, which basically it is and sometimes I wonder why do I even bother ! LOL

Yeah, I also wonder about that. First you state the expression in dont give a flying fukc was invented for fd, then you keep on repyi g to my posts. Now you are even whining why you reply to my posts, but you still do. Grow a pair, stop being such a mommy boy and be a man for peacr sake.

@shaf: still waiting!

Shalom,

Whining ? What do you mean whining ;)

desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Never voted for the man. I am all for fair discussions. I have a problem when things are made up and I have a problem with lies. Asa the oppostion will put the same level of energy against the hate preaching imams as they put into their conpiracy theories against Wilders, I'll stop thinking he has a point.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

There are indeed supporters of Wilders out there - and I think they got a good amount of air time in the documentary.

I also believe the conspiracy theories should be ignored - and the facts addressed. The funding and motivation of a man who espouses quite extreme Islamophobic views can be discussed without introducing allegations of conspiracy and general name-calling.

I pointed out that one of his views is to advocate a criminal act - and we've had a song and dance around this point.

What seems a bit strange now is that the supporters of Wilders are presenting him as a victim now, rather than defending the facts brought out in the documentary.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

desertdudeshj wrote:Or maybe I should give you a taste of your own medicine, take one minute, irreleant point from a post and nit pick it :D

:D
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:The funding and motivation of a man who espouses quite extreme Islamophobic views can be discussed without introducing allegations of conspiracy and general name-calling.

What seems a bit strange now is that the supporters of Wilders are presenting him as a victim now, rather than defending the facts brought out in the documentary

[sarcasm/on]Oh No, its not him its the mullahs who made him do it and the those ever viloent and jihadi FD's favourite scrapegoats the Morrocans where women and jews can't even go to the "morrocan" suburbs without being gang raped or pelted with stones. Geert speaks the truth and only what every dutchman, woman and child is thinking and only if more politicians had nuts like him [sarcasm/off]

:mrgreen:
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:FD's favourite scrapegoats the Morrocans

I am not scapegoating anybody. I take full responsibility for my own well being and misfortunes.

desertdudeshj wrote:where women and jews can't even go to the "morrocan" suburbs without being gang raped or pelted with stones.

This is always where truth and dare starts. Indeed, people claiming Mocro neighborhoods are not a problem, donot dare letting their wife/girlfriend or sister alone in those neighbourhoods. They never dare walking around there with a kippah. Truth is, they dare saying this from save non-Mocro neighbourhoods, but they never dare putting deeds to their mouth. Hypocritical Cowards, with a capital C.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

What's interesting is that Wilder's has reinvigorated discussion on book banning in Europe. Wilders's logic is also impeccable. If Mein Kampf is banned because it promotes hatred and (allegedly) incites violence then, logically, so should the Koran be banned as well.

In terms of actual violence being recently carried out, Muslims in Europe do cite the Koran as justification and a guide to their violence - and that violence has been some of the worst and most fanatical Western Europe has witnessed since the end of the last world war.

Suicide bombings from Germany, Sweden, Britain and Spain reveal should lead anyone to conclude that if we ban Mein Kampf, then why not ban the Koran? The Left, which uses censorship as a tool to correct any perceived deficiencies in society, can't seem to wrap their minds around their own logic.
event horizon

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk