Christian Terrorist Threat In USA

Topic locked
Re: Christian Terrorist Threat in USA Jul 29, 2011

Thanks for pointing out to others that we should look at the stats. Unfortunately, they don't seem to fit your belief that the 'far-right' or Christian terrorists are the main perpetrators / threat in the United States. The stats show that we should have more to fear from Latino and Far Left/Communist terrorists than right-wing terrorists.

So I guess your thread has been blow out of the water.

event horizon
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Christian Terrorist Threat In USA Jul 29, 2011
eh - thanks for posting the stats.

Note I said that non-Muslims are the main perpetrators, not just the far-right non-Muslims. So, yet another failure of comprehension. I opened the OP with the following:

shafique wrote:I've made the point a few times that the statistics show that in Europe and the USA, the terrorist attacks are more likely to come from non-Muslims.

This contrasts with public perception and official spin that the main threat is from Al Qaeda 'inspired' terrorists.

As your pie chart shows, there were more Jewish Extremist terrorist attacks (assassinations and bombs etc) than there were by Muslim Terrorists.

My point is well founded, it seems.

Don't confuse the fact that the OP is about one Christian right-wing group with the common Islamophobic mistake of extrapolating one example to represent the whole.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Any knowledge of American Christian fundamentalists leaving to fight in Uganda and other flashpoints involving Christians around the world in droves?
event horizon

Did you not notice that the thread title is about the threat in the USA and not Uganda? :roll:

You're not very good at whataboutery these days, are you? :D

Do you really want to talk about Americans going abroad and killing civilians for political motives? Really?

Baruch Goldstein was one such religiously motivated terrorist nutter you guys exported. He went to Palestine and shot up a mosque full of people. (He lived and died in Hebron, which is under Israeli Military Occupation and not in Israel - and was an American born and educated emigrant who was also a Medical Doctor!)

Goldstein was also part of the JDL - the Jewish extremist terrorists who carried more attacks in the USA than Muslim terrorists (in your pie chart above).

So, you have indeed exported terrorists.

Then if we add up all the civilians killed by the US army .....

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Shaf, so when TSA pats you down before boarding an airplane it's because they are looking for a Christian terrorist? :lol:
gertrude
Dubai forums Addict

^TSA pat down even kids, don't they? ;)

I would hope that TSA are looking out for all threats. As it happens, I've not had any issues entering the USA - indeed the time I travelled there after 9/11 they gave the granny ahead of me a harder time - and she was a white European lady! I think they were being very pc, and were overly polite with me. I got a grilling at Heathrow at the pre-check-in security check, and the guy doing the grilling was a fellow Brit (who had brown skin) - go figure!

But anyway - enough about me.. let's discuss the issue at hand. ;)

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

well why would they...Christian terrorists haven't blown up air planes yet.
gertrude
Dubai forums Addict

Err, you may want to look up Joe Stack in Texas - February last year he flew his plane in a suicide terror attack on a US federal building.

gertrude - you're failing quite badly, do you want to quit whilst you are still behind? ;)

(Oh, and before 9/11 the most deadly aircraft terror attacks was Air India 182 - by non-Muslim terrorists, in this case Sikhs)

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Christian Terrorist Threat in USA Jul 30, 2011
Christian terrorist threat? yeah right . Reports like these send Shaf topics down to the toilet, where they belong
capsicum
BANNED

Re: Christian Terrorist Threat In USA Jul 30, 2011
Actually entrapments like the above prove my point. Numpties who are willing to fall from these traps make the Huttaree Christian Terrorists look like geniuses!

Countering statistics with youtube videos shows how much depth your beliefs have! (i.e. not much).

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

The turd was caught on tape, it is not entrapment.
As shafique defends terrorist organisations such as Hamas, I wonder if he supports hezbollah too.
Then has the arrogance to post threads to make people doubt or beleive the exact opposite.
There is a patern, look through his posts
al shafique, like all mooslims, is viscerally anti semite, but he started a topic on the smurfs being anti semite
the nomber one terrorist threat in the world is islamic, then he posts topics to claim the opposite with statisitcs that are flawed and subject to fluctuations based not on hard facts but on political fashion.
When caught he says that Islam and islamic terrorism are different, but there is no difference , it is exaclty the same.
On this post he claims the terrorist threat in the US comes from Christians, now he is denial to beleive people on DF are going to swallow that.
I looked at the most recent terrorist actions in the US, they are ALL of islamic origin.
March 17, 2011, Ferid Ahmed Imam, mooslim, charged in New York subway plot
June 9, 2011, Adam Yahiye Gadahn, an American moozlim convert from California who has appeared in Al Qaeda propaganda videos for nearly a decade, has called on Americans to launch attacks on U.S. soil.
June 15, 2011, Tahawwur Rana , moozlim, Chicago resident found guilty of aiding Pakistani terror group
June 16, 2011, Ahmed Hussein Mahamud, American mooslim arrested in Ohio on terror charges
July 11, 2011 , Betim Kaziu, American moozlim from Brooklyn convicted on terrorism charges
July 19,2011, Emerson Winfield Begolly, American muzzie jihadis (is there another kind) , charged with inciting terrorism
July 27 2011, US American mooslim soldier arrested and charged in plot targeting Fort Hood Military
And this is what officials say about terrorist threat int he US
WASHINGTON — The terrorism threat to the United States over the next five years will be driven by instability in the Middle East and Africa, persistent challenges to border security and increasing Internet savvy, says a new intelligence assessment obtained by The Associated Press.

Intelligence officials predict the pool of radical Islamists within the U.S. will increase over the next five years due partly to the ease of online recruiting means. Officials foresee "a wave of young, self-identified Muslim 'terrorist wannabes' who aspire to carry out violent acts."
The U.S. has already seen some examples of these homegrown terrorists. Recently five Muslim immigrants were convicted of plotting to massacre U.S. soldiers at Fort Dix in a case the government said demonstrated its post-Sept. 11 determination to stop terrorist attacks in the planning stages.

http://www.nassaupba.org/public/public_ ... rror.shtml
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

ah, hervey boy - did they not teach you what entrapment means in french (un)inteligence school? Perhaps the title of the youtube vid (Terror STING) confused you?

As I said, these numpties deserve to be caught and put away - for stupidity and the fact they're more likely to harm themselves. It is the Hutaree Christian Militia types and your fellow Islamophobes such as Brievik who we really need to worry about.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

March 17, 2011, Ferid Ahmed Imam, mooslim, charged in New York subway plot
June 9, 2011, Adam Yahiye Gadahn, an American moozlim convert from California who has appeared in Al Qaeda propaganda videos for nearly a decade, has called on Americans to launch attacks on U.S. soil.
June 15, 2011, Tahawwur Rana , moozlim, Chicago resident found guilty of aiding Pakistani terror group
June 16, 2011, Ahmed Hussein Mahamud, American mooslim arrested in Ohio on terror charges
July 11, 2011 , Betim Kaziu, American moozlim from Brooklyn convicted on terrorism charges
July 19,2011, Emerson Winfield Begolly, American muzzie jihadis (is there another kind) , charged with inciting terrorism
July 27 2011, US American mooslim soldier arrested and charged in plot targeting Fort Hood Military
And this is what officials say about terrorist threat int he US

Al shafique will probably say that all those are entrapment too
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

hervey boy, rather than getting your stats from loon websites - why don't you quote the FBI stats for actual terrorist plots/attempts?

I applaud all the authorities for catching the Muslim numpty wannabe terrorists - they should be put away. I do feel sorry for some of them that are indeed entrapped and convicted of trumped up charges (like sending money to charities and being accused of funding terror) - but let's cut through the crap and look at Terror Attacks.

I suspect you'll run away and hide again - you can't handle the truth. Quote the stats for actual terror attacks.

Note that the OP does indeed acknowledge that Muslim wannabes have been caught - but makes the specific point that just ONE Christian militia caught had MORE ammunition than all of these Muslim groups put together. One Christian militia has greater military firepower than all the numpties put together.

Would you like me to translate that last bit into French?

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Court records and loon websites are 2 different things
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Loon websites selectively quote stats - proven fact.

As I said, listing the Muslim terror convictions that are mentioned in the OP doesn't help your case. It said that the one Christian Militia (Hutaree) had more military hardware than all the Muslim's caught combined. Hence the point that the non-Muslim nutters in the USA are a greater threat.

But more to the point - the numbers of actual Terror attacks are quite clear - non-Muslims commit over 90% of terror acts in USA.

Why run away from the truth herve?

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

How were the Hutaree caught again? Oh wait, 'entrapment' only applies to Muslim terrorists.
event horizon

Re: Christian Terrorist Threat in USA Jul 31, 2011
^Let's face it eh - you right wing loons will do anything to hide the fact that there are many more Hutaree type nutters than Times Square type nutters in the USA.

The shocking stuff is that the Hutaree had more ammo etc than all other Muslim numpties combined (caught since 9/11).

I've always said, entrapment to get numpties off the street is ok - it's a tax on the stupid I say. So we are comparing like with like here - and your friends are better armed and carry out many more real attacks than any Muslim numpties. Them there are the facts, young man.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Christian Terrorist Threat in USA Jul 31, 2011
Assuming you're referring to the far-right, they actually carry out relatively few attacks.

Based on stats, the real threat comes from eco-terroriss, latinos and the far-left.
event horizon

Re: Christian Terrorist Thread in USA Aug 03, 2011
Bethsmum wrote:I don't know about mistaken, I think you're just sick and need serious help.

bethsmum , I don't know how many dismissed your above comment, but I see no problems with Shafique's views, in fact , keep reading his posts cuz obviously you need his help :-)
mesheditor
Dubai Forums Talker

Re: Christian Terrorist Threat in USA Aug 03, 2011
You know what they say, Koran Krazies of a feather flock together. Err, maybe that was birds?
event horizon

Re: Christian Terrorist Thread in USA Aug 04, 2011
mesheditor wrote:
Bethsmum wrote:I don't know about mistaken, I think you're just sick and need serious help.

bethsmum , I don't know how many dismissed your above comment, but I see no problems with Shafique's views, in fact , keep reading his posts cuz obviously you need his help :-)

Well you keep on taking the tablets! The day that i need the help of that sad old sod is the day I take my last breath. I don't plan on that for a long time yet.

-- Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 am --

event horizon wrote:You know what they say, Koran Krazies of a feather flock together. Err, maybe that was birds?

'Birds of a feather, flock together'. Nothing new EH?
Bethsmum

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk