Who Is The Threat?

Topic locked
Who is the threat? Nov 14, 2007

jabbajabba
Dubai chat master

Nov 15, 2007
None of these two.

The real threat are those people who gave all those to Israel and many others. There was no way a state like Israel was capable of having these many in their pocket. There was no way India and pakistan were capable of having so many in their pocket.

Its americans and Brits who created all these monsters all over the place to carry out their dirty politics.

western people are unpluged from their values, from their real culture and most importantly humanity and have submitted themselves to those who have created a perfect illusion arround them under the banner of Democracy and free speech and civilised world.

Its not about religion anymore, Its not about nationality any more and its not about the color of the skin anymore... This war is against humanity now and I believe no matter who You are, Where you are from

You must stand up against this evil and Die like a man.
shahrez
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Nov 16, 2007
shahrez wrote:Its americans and Brits who created all these monsters all over the place to carry out their dirty politics.

Actually, China and Russia have largely disseminated nuclear knowledge outside of NATO. The US has been behind Israel admittedly, but you also ignore it also has given much non-nuclear military might to all the Gulf states as well.

Britain has nuclear weapons but is nowhere near as advanced as other nations, it hasn't tested them in decades I believe. France last tested about 10 years ago.

Report in The Times today on the "10 years" it will take Iran

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/middle_east/article2879741.ece
scot1870
Dubai Expat Helper

Nov 22, 2007
Once again Sheraz, you like to lump everyone together don't you. Can you try not to be so narrow minded please.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 22, 2007
Cohlic.. I know truth hurts very badly.
shahrez
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Nov 24, 2007
shahrez wrote:Cohlic.. I know truth hurts very badly.

Muslims kill far more of each other than others ever will.

Truth hurts, eh?
scot1870
Dubai Expat Helper

Nov 25, 2007
Of course they do and we admit that but not as brutly as u guys did on 911 and 7/7....

most of them were peaceful untill US trained killers and made groups all over the world and funded them. even today those groups come up with the latest weapons. They cant survive without funding and weapons of course.

Y dont u guys admit ur crimes and stand for it.

The fact is that Brits & Americans are nations of six year old.

They are totally brainless and the whole world is paying a price for that.

Few of you, who know wats going on cant do any thing about it.

Arabs must get unite against this evil caz they have money and people in pakistan, Iran, syria etc are ready to die fighting against it. Thats the only way. Give them fund, unite them have one big army, have one muslim world to kick western ass.

Thats the only way this world can have its humanity back.

as far as kids like u are concerned Scot, you guys just wait and see wat ur own Govts will do to you.
shahrez
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Nov 25, 2007
Shahrez,
While im no fan of current political affairs, i think you need to take a step back a little.

The US has done crazy stuff. Britain has done crazy stuff.

But you telling me the Muslims havent? Mate, the world is in a shitty situation as a combination of all the screwups in the past 7/8 centuries and possibly longer.
So dont lay the blame on only one or two nations.

In addition to that, killing is killing, doesnt matter how brutal. Whether you inject someone, anthrax or tie them to a cannon, you are still killing them.

and by the way, last i checked, the worst crime ever inflicted Muslims, was by other Muslims, namely the Pakistani army on 2 million Bangladeshi civilians (3 million in total, the other million being Hindus) in only 9 months. Thats half the holocaust in 9 months. Still make you proud?

Yet you come on here and speak of the ills.
Grow up mate. If you want to get humanity back, fix your principles and stop advocating further bloodshed.
rvp_legend
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk