Changes In The Middle East ~

Topic locked
Changes in the Middle East ~ Feb 25, 2011
Now that nations are overthrowing the suck-up regimes and acting as revolutionists. They were sick of the corruption of their regimes, and the unacceptable relations they had with Israel, which is against the will of the nations.

Surely, Israel lost its only 2 friends (regimes) in the region (Turkey & Egypt). And it never invested in building a friendly relationship with the neigbhouring countries, with its continuous attacks/crimes on both humanatarian and religious terms. Its more than clear that the ME's nations with no exception carry huge hatred & hostility towards Israel, and that's not in the advantage of anyone.

Egypt, Tunisia, and soon Libya .. God knows about Yemen, Morocco, Jordan and Syria.
Nations are getting more free, and the nation's demand will hopefully be put as the state's objectives.

How will that affect the Israeli/Palestinean conflict? Any wars up coming?
How can a state, such as Israel ever survive in a region being rejected, hated by everyone??

Will it give up it's uncalled for aggresive politics, accept peace, independence of Palestineans (who are the native with no debate), and end it's occupational plan of East Jerusalem?? And by that putting an end to this conflict with all sides and gain the friendship of all ME countries which will benefit Israel a LOT.

Or
It will keep on acting more aggressively and end up in another war??

Yousef Qaradawi in his speech in Egypt recently stated clearly that his wish is to liberate Beit ul-Maqdes (Mosque of Jerusalem), and it's the wish of all Muslims anyways to give that holy place its respect back among the Islamic World and stop Israrl's continuous violation.

Is it the beginning of the Harmageddoun?

symmetric
BANNED

Re: Changes in the Middle East ~ Feb 25, 2011
Oh dear Sym, and I felt we were making progress!

How can a state, such as Israel ever survive in a region being rejected, hated by everyone??

Those aren't the words of someone wanting peace Sym :shock:

I hope there aren't any wars in the region involving Isreal, as much as for everyone else as well as the Jews. I'm afraid the Isrealis are tough and it would mean a tremendous amount of bloodshed.

I don't, for one minute, believe everyone hates the Isrealis, you are forgetting the Americans and the British.
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Changes in the Middle East ~ Feb 25, 2011
symmetric wrote:Will it give up it's uncalled for aggresive politics, accept peace, independence of Palestineans (who are the native with no debate), and end it's occupational plan of East Jerusalem?? And by that putting an end to this conflict with all sides and gain the friendship of all ME countries which will benefit Israel a LOT.

Or
It will keep on acting more aggressively and end up in another war??

can you believe that they still don't get it :shock:
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Re: Changes in the Middle East ~ Mar 03, 2011
Bethsmum wrote:Oh dear Sym, and I felt we were making progress!

Those aren't the words of someone wanting peace Sym :shock:

I hope there aren't any wars in the region involving Isreal, as much as for everyone else as well as the Jews. I'm afraid the Isrealis are tough and it would mean a tremendous amount of bloodshed.

I don't, for one minute, believe everyone hates the Isrealis, you are forgetting the Americans and the British.

BM, please don't mix friendship with politics. It's not healthy at all.
Think of politics as a room where you need to keep your feelings in a safe-box outside before entering it ;)

Now back to subject...
When I said "hated by everyone" I'm refering to the nations of the Middle East, the neigbhouring countries of a state that existed aggressively against the will of those nations. Despite the win and loss of wars between both sides, if you're talking about the very frank opinion of any random middle eastern person, they'll only express their hatred towards Israel. And not just Middle East, it even goes beyond that (India, Pakistan, Bangladesh Central Asian countries, Caucassia, and surely all other muslim countries).

Now that Israel lost it with both Turkey's and Egypt's regimes, its left with no friends in the region.

My question again is ..

1) Will Israel continue on its brutal and hostile attitude?
or
2) Will Israel accept a peace treaty that the Palestineans were begging for for a long time already?

If (1) applied, and Israel rejected peace, then the region will surely witness another war as the nations are now speaking up for themselves and over throwing the corrupted regimes. And I strongly believe that this will only mean the end of Israel.
You don't need to have nukes to win a war, specially when you go to a war against the will of humanity.

Where as if (2) applied, and Israel accepted peace and put more efforts towards it, then I'm sure the hatred will fade away gradually to a limit where people will live in harmony. People will have more to share and exchange in all terms of life, such as language, culture, religion, business, etc.

Generaly talking, I don't think the concept of democracy that the US is pushing the Middle Eastern countries to will ever serve its interest, nor the security of Israel. Democracy simply means that the nation will have its word after all, and not an individual power. Now think of what the nations in the Middle East wants!
symmetric
BANNED

1) Will Israel continue on its brutal and hostile attitude?

Most probably

2) Will Israel accept a peace treaty that the Palestineans were begging for for a long time already?

If Israel wanted peace it has had many oppurtunities in the past to do so, still has. The Arab peace plan, signed by everyone including Hamas except Israel sits in some drawer gathering dust all they have to do is accept it.
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:1) Will Israel continue on its brutal and hostile attitude?

Most probably

If Israel wanted peace it has had many oppurtunities in the past to do so, still has. The Arab peace plan, signed by everyone including Hamas except Israel sits in some drawer gathering dust all they have to do is accept it.

AGREED !!!
symmetric
BANNED

desertdudeshj wrote:The Arab peace plan, signed by everyone including Hamas except Israel sits in some drawer gathering dust all they have to do is accept it.

Any reference that Hamas signed the Arab peace plan?

Iran didn't sign it btw.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Changes In The Middle East ~ Mar 03, 2011
On DDS's defence, Hamas stated it would agree on a peace treaty with Israel if a proper survey was conducted to all Palestineans, which is democratic.

If Israel really wanted to take advantage of the endless suggested peace treaties, it would've accepted it and then sided with other Arab regimes to isolate Hamas if they (Hamas) still rejected peace.

Either ways, don't throw the ball in the wrong place, or else just don't score a goal in your own net!

Iran is totally a different case, the regime will be overthrown sometime soon, and the nation will speak for itself again. Untill then, keep it a side.
symmetric
BANNED

Re: Changes In The Middle East ~ Mar 03, 2011
My bad, they haven't. But the plan has been around way before than Hamas being in power, however it is a given if Israel accepts it then Hamas if still inpower by then will have to accept it or have its butt seriously kicked by everyone.

They have also gone on record to say they will

http://www.reuters.com/article/2007/03/25/idUSL25407300
desertdudeshj

symmetric wrote:they'll only express their hatred towards Israel. And not just Middle East, it even goes beyond that (India, Pakistan, Bangladesh Central Asian countries, Caucassia, and surely all other muslim countries).

:shock: :shock: :shock:
I don't know about India or Pakistan but where is information about Central Asia and Caucassia comming from?
You would be surprised to know that there are not only Muzlim countries but also Christian ones in Caucasia. As far as I know most people don't care about Israel and religion in general.

It looks like another attempt to mix fantasy with reality when somebody dreams about World-wide Muslim brotherhood, which is actualy not exist.
:wink:
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Re: Changes In The Middle East ~ Mar 04, 2011
first time to know that Iran is Arabs... and is part of the Palestinian / Israel peace equation...
I keep getting surprised in here, cool...

just a question,
does Israel like Arabs? I heard they even don't like Arabs Jew in Israel itself (not sure of that, and will apologize if its wrong)...
If Israel don't like Arabs (is this a secret? shhh) and Israel (on the ground, not on the internet) is still occupying lands of its neighbors (exclusive) and building houses over it, and America uses the Vito unconditionally?

well, for sure Israel wants peace, they are doing everything towards it.. :bounce:
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Re: Changes in the Middle East ~ Mar 05, 2011
Red Chief wrote:
symmetric wrote:they'll only express their hatred towards Israel. And not just Middle East, it even goes beyond that (India, Pakistan, Bangladesh Central Asian countries, Caucassia, and surely all other muslim countries).

I don't know about India or Pakistan but where is information about Central Asia and Caucassia comming from?
You would be surprised to know that there are not only Muzlim countries but also Christian ones in Caucasia. As far as I know most people don't care about Israel and religion in general.

It looks like another attempt to mix fantasy with reality when somebody dreams about World-wide Muslim brotherhood, which is actualy not exist.
:wink:

Central Asian countries resembled in Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhistan, Turkemenistan, kyrgyzestan, and I'd like to include Afghanistan as well as its all connected historically. These countries are all Muslim, regardless the level of conservativity, similar to Turkey you don't see much practising people like in the past, but they relate religious pride to their political & self pride. You really think those Turkish basketball fans who were attacked the Israel team are all conservative? lol .. Another example is Lebanon, people are too liberal yet they carry a religious-political agenda and have been fighting for it like beasts.

As for the Caucasian mountain region it is populated with both Muslim and Christian people indeed, and I was generally refering to the Muslim nations such as Azeris, Chechens, circassians, Abkhazians, and small % of both Dagestanis and Ossetians.
Again, many aren't conservative, but the religious influence has its effect on political views.

Let me share this interesting info with you since we're discussing this topic. When I was in Turkey, I have seen people holding big pride to their Islamic identity, even if they're not very practicing, but it was totaly present. Even when I went to the mountains, each and every village had a number of mosques. I crossed by a number of mosques in the middle of no where, I heard the Azan, so I decided to stop and pray, when I went inside I was hoping to meet some people or atleast the imam who was performing the Azan (call for prayer), yet I've seen nobody. There was a recorder with a timer for the Azan! Back in Istanbul, I asked a friend about it, and he told me it's part of their pride to keep the presence of Islam around everywhere in Turkey. He said "I don't pray 5 times a day, but my heart beats for Islam". :shock:

Brotherhood among Muslims has always existed RC, and if it faded (practically) for sometime, it will revive again sooner or later. Despite the political chaos, the feelings are still there and strong.
What else explains the continuous very big protests all around the Islamic World? It's a reality :wink:
symmetric
BANNED

symmetric wrote: Central Asian countries resembled in Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhistan, Turkemenistan, kyrgyzestan, and I'd like to include Afghanistan as well as its all connected historically. These countries are all Muslim, regardless the level of conservativity, similar to Turkey you don't see much practising people like in the past, but they relate religious pride to their political & self pride. You really think those Turkish basketball fans who were attacked the Israel team are all conservative? lol .. Another example is Lebanon, people are too liberal yet they carry a religious-political agenda and have been fighting for it like beasts.

After invention of Muslim Politics and Mulslim Math by honorable Al Shafique you launched Muslim logic! My congratulation!
8) 8) 8)
Where did I speak about Turkey? I told you that there is no evidence that people in Central Asian countries, which used to be parts of Soviet Union, hates Israel and sympathised Palistain a lot. Nobody treats itself as a part of Muslim brotherhood and is going to fight against Jews to last drop of blood.
In addition, as I told before, the Muslim belonging for some of those countries is highly questionable. Kazakhstan and Kirgizstan have both Muslim and Christian Orthodox main holidays as public holidays. Again so far religion doesn't play a significant role even in routine life. As for Politics the local dictators try to have religion as far as possible, treating it as a threat for their absolute power.

As for Afghanistan there is any resemblance at all with C.I.S. countries. I absolutely have no idea, which common history you are talking about. Ulugbeck and Babur maybe?

What else explains the continuous very big protests all around the Islamic World? It's a reality :wink:

Any revolution is contagious. That's why all Western World was so afraid of 1917. :albino:
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Red Chief wrote: Where did I speak about Turkey?

Where did I ever refered to you for mentioning Turkey!? :shock:
I simply gave it as an EXAMPLE to explain my thoughts!
Is it too hard for you to distinguish between giving examples and putting words in others mouths??

Red Chief wrote: I told you that there is no evidence that people in Central Asian countries, which used to be parts of Soviet Union, hates Israel and sympathised Palistain a lot. Nobody treats itself as a part of Muslim brotherhood and is going to fight against Jews to last drop of blood.

You want evidence for something considered to be more like a fact?
You simply FAIL to understand that there is a common/shared feelings among Muslims, even for those non-practicing. Those countries were part of the Greater Iran, and were homeland for many famous Muslim scholars and hub of Islamic sciences. The historical Islamic pride for those nations and other Muslim nations is carried as a legacy. You just failed to understand this logic, and I already gave you Turkey as an example, a country that declared secularity still couldn't debate itself with giving up this legacy. It's out of question.

Islam is different from other religions as it aimed to all nations since day one. And the main concept is that all Muslims are brothers, and this is the relation that any Muslim, black/white/yellow/brown believes in.

Any Muslim in Central Asia will surely sympathize with the Palestineans! If not for the people, then surely for the holy land and the holy Mosque. Just like how any Jew in the world will sympathise with any Jew in Israel.
This is not Islamic logic as you lamely claimed, rather its SIMPLE LOGIC!

Congratulations for inventing Islamo-allergic logic. Now I understand where your argument comes from.

FYI, I'm not very conservative, nor I pray regularly, and I'm not even an Arab, and I dislike Palestineans in general. But why do you see me defending this case?? Simply, due to the brotherhood feelings shared by all who address themselves as Muslims.

Red Chief wrote: In addition, as I told before, the Muslim belonging for some of those countries is highly questionable. Kazakhstan and Kirgizstan have both Muslim and Christian Orthodox main holidays as public holidays. Again so far religion doesn't play a significant role even in routine life. As for Politics the local dictators try to have religion as far as possible, treating it as a threat for their absolute power.

I won't waste my time debating your weird illogic views.

I'm not a big fan of wikipedia, but even wikipedia disagrees with you!
Kindly, enlighten yourself with more facts with and check the references for the sake of your evidence hunting campaign.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazakhstan
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyrgyzstan
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tajikistan
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkmenistan

Atleast do your research properly before debating others in such lame manner.
Seriously RC? Still no evidence?!

Red Chief wrote: As for Afghanistan there is any resemblance at all with C.I.S. countries. I absolutely have no idea, which common history you are talking about. Ulugbeck and Babur maybe?

If you fail to visualize the relationship between Afghanistan and Central Asia, then I won't bother waste my time with you.

Just to give you a hint, not less than 40% of the population are of ethnicities whose homelands are actually Central Asian countries, such as Tajikstan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan. Let alone the kingdoms that ruled all these lands equally for many years which resulted in this scattered distribution of population of different ethnicities. For God's sake, even their religous sector (majority of them) is common, which is Hanafi school of Sunni Islam, and this itself is something significant.

And BTW, I did not -strictly- refer Afghanistan as part of the Central Asian countries, rather I said "I'd like to include Afghanistan.." and thats due to my own point of view.

Red Chief wrote: After invention of Muslim Politics and Mulslim Math by honorable Al Shafique you launched Muslim logic! My congratulation!

If logic existed, then you have failed to attain it. :blackeye: <--- I can really see this blackeye on ur face.
symmetric
BANNED

Re: Changes In The Middle East ~ Mar 05, 2011
Word !
desertdudeshj

Symmetric, I cannot follow your stream of consciousness like the Greater Iran, 40% of blah blah blah but I only asked you to give any evidence (it's not an axiom) that people from Cenral Asia and/or their governments hated Israel and are going to fight with that state to the last drop of blood.

I didn't find that in your rant. The example that those people will do that because a bunch of thugs from :shock: Turkey did I cannot accept as a proof. As it's enought for you I call you the new inventor no more no less.
8) 8) 8)
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Re: Changes in the Middle East ~ Mar 06, 2011
Red Chief wrote:Symmetric, I cannot follow your stream of consciousness like the Greater Iran, 40% of blah blah blah but I only asked you to give any evidence (it's not an axiom) that people from Cenral Asia and/or their governments hated Israel and are going to fight with that state to the last drop of blood.

I didn't find that in your rant. The example that those people will do that because a bunch of thugs from :shock: Turkey did I cannot accept as a proof. As it's enought for you I call you the new inventor no more no less.
8) 8) 8)

You cannot follow your own stream RC.
You're questioning the religious identity of countries that are well known for being Muslim for a looong time and still until today. Inspite of the current secular regimes, if you just spare few minutes reading about these countries to understand its social backgrounds and religious orientation, you would've prevented yourself from looking like a fool. :shock:

Red Chief wrote: In addition, as I told before, the Muslim belonging for some of those countries is highly questionable.

These are your own words :blackeye: "Highly questionable" LOL !! :lol:

1) At first, I always refer to NATIONS/PEOPLE, and not regimes.

2) Having a Christian minority in some of those countries does not put their Islamic identity in question. Actually this is your lame evidence for prooving that those countries won't sympathise with Palestineans, which sounds totaly stupid. You'll need to be a human first to sympathise with the miserable situation of the Palestineans before being part of any religion. And then you need to have some basic logic to understand that you can't debate a common basic concept shared between all Muslims just because you need an evidence which is already there in front of you. Its more than enough for people to address themselves as MUSLIMS to sympathise with other Muslims and/or atleast for the holy land.

3) As for fighting Jews to last drop of blood, I think the question itself is lame and very mis-leading.

4) If Turkey's example (a small example though) is not a proof of this common shared emotions between Muslims, then what do you call it?? And what kind of proof you're looking for?? 8)

Wow, toomuch stupidity to bear :shock: I prefer FD and EH on you, atleast they're people with logic :mrgreen: (Thumbs up for you FD!)
U need a course in LGC101 @ Sym's School for Clueless Dummies (SSCD), I'm offering u a scholarship :D
symmetric
BANNED

Symmetric,
I advise you to read the topic in General "Temporary ban for fights outside fight club". We definitely speak on different languages if you don't know what proof of theory is for instance. It's Ok but your previous post needs some correction I guess.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

I only asked you to give any evidence (it's not an axiom) that people from Cenral Asia and/or their governments hated Israel and are going to fight with that state to the last drop of blood.

RC, neither we say that islamic nations are passionate about israel , nor they are willing to make all time peace with her until israelies come to terms with making peace and justice with the palestinian Arabs..The situation is more serious than we can think of as diplomats don’t let everthing out as they negotiate you know..I am told that currently there is no israeli ambassador to Turkey and that israelies closed the ambassy due to Turkish rejection of their attitude and policies..

Did you know that “orginasation of the islamic conference” was established after a criminal arson of Al-Aqsa Mosque in occupied Jerusalem..And that it is an islamic orginasation established by the members of the inherently islamic nations in which those central Asian countries (ex-colonies of soviets)also members..Even Russian Federation due to its large muslim population has an observers status there..

In addition, as I told before, the Muslim belonging for some of those countries is highly questionable. Kazakhstan and Kirgizstan have both Muslim and Christian Orthodox main holidays as public holidays.
During the cold war era central asian countries were Soviets share of the pie to colonise..
Soviets took the approach of religious oppression by way of irreligious commonwealth in order to avoid muslim uprise and revolt in those countries, re-placement/allocation of christian population to central asian countries was also a soviet policy to break muslim majority in oder to interfere/manipulate internal affairs of those regions..
During the cold war since Soviets too were occupying/colonising forces, I don’t think they told you all about the truth of your history in school books ..just like school kids in ME weren’t told the truth since they too were oppressed and colonised by the western powers..By the way western world too oppressed islam by enforcing "secular democracies" or "secular shariah" states and laws with military dictotors to stop islamic revolts on and off.
When it comes to your knowledge regarding the spread of islam on all three continents where Russia too is a part of, You can at least read some from this link and try to reconcile what you already know if it’s possible.
http://www.witness-pioneer.org/vil/Book ... efault.htm

Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

the cold war era central asian countries were Soviets share of the pie to colonise.
They all were "collonised" at the end of 1870s by Tsar Alexander II, 40 years before establishing of the SU. You should set fire on your student book.
Soviets took the approach of religious oppression by way of irreligious commonwealth in order to avoid muslim uprise and revolt in those countries, re-placement/allocation of christian population to central asian countries was also a soviet policy to break muslim majority in oder to interfere/manipulate internal affairs of those regions.

It was made for absolutely another reasons in Kazakhstan. As a result Kazakhstan became the biggest exporter of grain in 1990s. As nomadic tribes could not reise grain a big influx of Slavic population were delivered to kazakhstan. It's something about investments of bloody colonisators.
By the way, now all power in Kazakhstan is in the hands of the ethnic Kazakhs. Why did they make Russian as an official language and treated Christian and Muslim holidays equally? I doubt that true Muslims 24/7 would do both those things.
On the other hand the approach, you described, was defenitely implemented in Baltic countries.

When it comes to your knowledge regarding the spread of islam on all three continents where Russia too is a part of, You can at least read some from this link and try to reconcile what you already know if it’s possible.
http://www.witness-pioneer.org/vil/Book ... efault.htm

I did read a few chapters from your link but found nothing new. Did CPSU oppresed Islam? Yes they did but they even more oppresed Christian Orthodox Church. There was only one church in Kiev, capital of Ukraine and city with 2,5 million inhabitance. There were two or three Christian Uni in Soviet Union, which graduated a couple of hundred people every year. So nothing personal against Islam but any religion was almost banned.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Red Chief wrote:
By the way, now all power in Kazakhstan is in the hands of the ethnic Kazakhs. Why did they make Russian as an official language and treated Christian and Muslim holidays equally? I doubt that true Muslims 24/7 would do both those things.

You base your pointless assumption on this info and use it as an evidence.
The regimes are secular, but the nation is surely different. Even if people were very liberal, as long as they address themselves as Muslims, they'll by default sympathise the Palestinean issue.

I repeat, if you still insist on debating this fact that is shared by all Muslims in the world, then I won't feel guilty to call you stupid. It's like a Jew debating the Pope with regard to the trinity :shock:

Focus more on your own religion whatever it was, instead of questioning ours.
symmetric
BANNED

Symmetric,
don't tell me what I have to do and you will never learn where you have to go.
:D :D :D
I repeat, if you still insist on debating this fact that is shared by all Muslims in the world, then I won't feel guilty to call you stupid. It's like a Jew debating the Pope with regard to the trinity

Freudian slip - a half-educated student from the UAE tells me about people with whom I spent together 26 years of my life in one country and contunue keeping contact every single day. :wink:
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Red Chief wrote:Symmetric,
don't tell me what I have to do and you will never learn where you have to go.
:D :D :D
I repeat, if you still insist on debating this fact that is shared by all Muslims in the world, then I won't feel guilty to call you stupid. It's like a Jew debating the Pope with regard to the trinity

Freudian slip - a half-educated student from the UAE tells me about people with whom I spent together 26 years of my life in one country and contunue keeping contact every single day. :wink:

Can u share us some evidence to prove it? :drunken: Scan any document and upload it here please, or else I won't believe you and will keep on questioning you :shock:

However my point of objection is your doubts on a common shared belief among Muslim people.
Ur trying to tell me that Muslim natives of Cenral Asia don't sympathise with other Muslims. Prove it please!
symmetric
BANNED

Re: Changes in the Middle East ~ Mar 07, 2011
You made following statement:

Remember?
and I asked you to give me any evidence. It's your business to prove that, not mine.

Which document do you want me to scan? Do you know Russian enough to uderstand what it is about? :wink:
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Red Chief wrote:You made following statement:

Remember?
and I asked you to give me any evidence. It's your business to prove that, not mine.

Which document do you want me to scan? Do you know Russian enough to uderstand what it is about? :wink:

You also said

Red Chief wrote: By the way, now all power in Kazakhstan is in the hands of the ethnic Kazakhs. Why did they make Russian as an official language and treated Christian and Muslim holidays equally? I doubt that true Muslims 24/7 would do both those things

Seriously? This is your evidence to prove your point?
However, I was generally debating you with the Islamic identity of these countries, and I gave you few links from Wikipedia with references with regard to the Islamic identity and society of these countries. This is a good evidence combined with the fact that any person who addresses himself as a Muslim will surely sympathise with Muslims in anywhere in this world, for instance Palestineans and will also dislike Israel, if not for Palestineans, then surely for their violation agianst the holy land and mosque. This concept of unity of nations under the Islamic umbrella is fixed, you need to be raised as a Muslim or a Jew to understand it.

Likewise. Any person who calls himself a Jew will surely sympathise with his Jew brother, for instance in Israel. This common feeling is also shared among Jews. Ask BM to elaborate 8)

Now scan your Russian papers, and upload it here.
1) Passport copies
2) ID
3) Visas used for different Central Asian countries
4) 2 Personal Photographs
5) "To Whom It Concerns" Letter.
6) CV

Submission/uploading should be done within 2 days, or else you'll be rejected :D
symmetric
BANNED

Do you continue showing your ignorance? Russians don't need visa to any C.I.S. country except, Turkmenistan and Georgia and vice-versa. It shows again how little you know about countries and people, whom you try to talk about. They are much better than such a hate-monger like you. You are the part of problem, not a part of the solution.
Well. I have results of my urine test at the time I was 10 y.o. I will scan it and publish on DF during 2 days, don't worry.
:oops:
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

In my defence, I never knew you're Russian for u to accuse me of being ignorant. Again, helpless u r :shock:

So you call yourself knowledgable for just knowing what countries requires a visa for you and those that dont? loool - Offcourse you are Russian :mrgreen: !

You don't have a clue about the Islamic history and backgrounds of the Central Asian countries and made lame points, and you already failed to understand the relation between them and Afghanistan.

You're happy the Russians translocated some of your own people in those countries to interupt the demography and then use the followed results as an evidence. You can't visualise whats beyond your thumb.

Hatred was never a 1-side equation. You see others the way you see yourself.
You dislike Islamic thoughts, and like-wise I dislike the political Russian thoughts & mentality, as well as the Western double-standards.

Still waiting for the rest of the documents :D
symmetric
BANNED

symmetric wrote:You don't have a clue about the Islamic history and backgrounds of the Central Asian countries and made lame points, and you already failed to understand the relation between them and Afghanistan.

Oh Gosh, You don't have real agruments and shift mud to save face instead. How childish indeed! Read the link (it's not very friendly for me and Russia in general) from Berrin and you will see what realy has happend with religion for last 100 years in Central Asia. After that you will probably understand better which factors influenced more on way of thinking of those people and why the connection with Afghanistan is slightly irrelevant.

Once more, I did not have a doubt what people write in different application form as their religion, but only about the role the religion plays in their life or how they practice it. In addition, It's not the place to discuss religion but only politics - we have another forum for that. By the way, I'm neutral to any religion. So don't mix up debates with loathsome, which only you and Muslim Bangladeshi promote here.
Them against us? The life is so easy when you are looking forward to a shot from another side. :wink:
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Someone is out of control :shock:
Who are you Muslim Bangaldeshi? lol
Now you're being racist towards Muslims & Bangladeshi ppl,,, o0o0oh very bad :mrgreen:

I do have good arguments, specially when someone questions a basic concept of my religion.

Anyways, lets agree to disagree, full stop.
symmetric
BANNED

symmetric wrote:Someone is out of control :shock:
Who are you Muslim Bangaldeshi? lol
Now you're being racist towards Muslims & Bangladeshi ppl,,, o0o0oh very bad :mrgreen:

I do have good arguments, specially when someone questions a basic concept of my religion.

Anyways, lets agree to disagree, full stop.

Well. It looks like we found common ground.
8) 8) 8)
I have never questioned the basic concept of your religion as well as any other. I'm not interested in but IMO putting Muslim spin on any event is not a good idea.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk