CBS Reporter S*xually Assualted By Crowd Of 200 Egyptians

Topic locked
Re: CBS Reporter S*xually Assualted By Crowd Of 200 Egyptian Feb 25, 2011
shafique wrote:As I said, I'm satisfied with the report from Logan saying she wasn't raped - I'm asking for any evidence to back up the graphic description given by the loon on youtube (and which eh presented as fact).

Both can't be right.

Cheers,
Shafique

Shaf, where is the report quoting Logan? You keep asking for evidence, but you seem to avoid providing the report, or as you wouldl put it: evidence - that you rely on. I would appreciate you posting it.

Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

?

We at least agree I am the one asking for evidence for the loon rant on youtube. I've posted a quote and a link which reports Logan saying she wasn't raped.

So, either the loon rant on Youtube (presented by eh as fact) is a fabrication, or the account saying Logan wasn't raped is a fabrication.

I asked for evidence first and I'm the only one that has presented evidence to back up my view.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:?

We at least agree I am the one asking for evidence for the loon rant on youtube. I've posted a quote and a link which reports Logan saying she wasn't raped.

So, either the loon rant on Youtube (presented by eh as fact) is a fabrication, or the account saying Logan wasn't raped is a fabrication.

I asked for evidence first and I'm the only one that has presented evidence to back up my view.

Cheers,
Shafique

OK, I get it. You don't have any evidence to support your statement. LOL You do realize you are making EH look good don't you??? Makes one think about your credibility Shaf. It's getting very, very thin.

Next...........................
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

What you think doesn't really matter Bora. (What I think similarly shouldn't matter either - but you guys seem to think otherwise).

Whether eh can produce any evidence to back up the youtube rant does matter - he made a claim, and presented as fact. It seems to be completely baseless and a cynical lie.

Just the facts.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

You made a claim, and presented as fact. Where's your evidence??? Oh my, credibility down another notch!!! You want EH to stand up and give evidence to back him up, but when you are asked to do the same, you can't. PMSL Sorry, did you paint yourself in a corner by making statements you can't back up.

At least my thinking is lucid!!! On the other hand, I see your thinking as being :drunken: .
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

I think I did exactly that - I claimed that Logan said she wasn't raped and presented the evidence. I even highlighted it in red.

I'm waiting for any evidence that the youtube rant wasn't a complete loon fantasy.

Here it is again.
South African-born journalist Lara Logan has spoken about the “darkest nightmare” of her life - an attack by a wild bunch of Egyptian youths as she was preparing to file a live report for CNN from Cairo’s Tahrir Square last Friday evening.
She said she had escaped being raped because of the intervention of a group of women who threw themselves on top of her, protecting her from further harm.

http://www.iol.co.za/news/africa/logan- ... -1.1029312

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: CBS reporter s*xually assualted by crowd of 200 Egyptian Feb 25, 2011
Here's the reference to the loon fantasy:
shafique wrote:
However, another purported video that was described by a controversial YouTube video claims that a bearded man ripped the top off the reporter and began slapping her face and breasts. He then pinned her to the ground, and by this time she stopped resisting, apparently accepting the fact that she was overpowered. The bearded man then removed her pants and masturbated in front of her before raping her. He also reportedly clawed at her breasts with his hands. The YouTube video claims that at least six men raped her vaginally, and a number of men also raped her anally as well. She was reportedly masturbated on and urinated on by some men as well according to the YouTube video claims which was supposed to be pieced together from information and videos posted on Arab Websites and other sources.

Loon fantasy or reality?

The resident loons believe this to be true, DESPITE, no actual evidence.

I admire the way they are attempting to make this MY fault. :roll:

Let's see any evidence.

shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Fair enough. He posted something claiming she was raped. You post something that says she wasn't raped, according to a reporter. And then you have her friend saying that Logan wasn't ready to speak out.

As far as I am concerned I rule out all three sources. I would have to wait to hear Logan speak for herself and that's what you and EH should do.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

A fair summary.

Let's wait and see what the truth is.

cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

to be honest what bothered me is the way the address stated
"CBS Reporter S*xually Assualted By Crowd Of 200 Egyptians"
"CBS Reporter S*xually Assualted By Crowd Of 200 Americans" how does it sound?
"CBS Reporter S*xually Assualted By Crowd Of 200 Muslims" how does it sound?
"CBS Reporter S*xually Assualted By Crowd Of 200 Christians" how does it sound?

you know what I mean? it needs to have an adjective to it, like looters, thieves, anti-protesters, even protesters... may be I am a bit sensitive coz its my home etc, or may be cause my friends and brothers were there, but I am with finding whoever did hurt her in anyway, or hurt anyone and get the **** out of him...

yalla, discussions is useful at the end...
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk