Canadian Police Arrest Man On Terrorism Charges

Topic locked
Canadian police arrest man on Terrorism charges Jan 20, 2011
They keep arresting those "citizens" from UK , Canada, or US, with names such as Ahmed, Ali, or this one Sayfildin Tahir Sharif. Does not sound canadian to me. Yet, Al shafique maintains muslims terrorists attacks are below 0.6%
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/canada_us_usa_arrest
At least Basques, or Italian extremists do not hide behind another country passport.

herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Canadian Police Arrest Man On Terrorism Charges Jan 20, 2011
Hey herve - I see you've changed your mind yet again.

Earlier you were talking about only posting information about the UAE - what happened? Do you only object to criminals or perverts being exposed when they are Muslim?

Anyway, as I keep saying, the official stats do show that only 0.6% of terrorist acts in the USA are carried out by 'Islamists'. Your beef is with the FBI, not me.

And in any case - it appears the man is wanted for crimes in Iraq!! Try and keep up herve - it is not unusual that the ones fighting the Americans in Iraq happen to be Arab or Muslim. :roll:

Picking on the exceptions and wanting to believe they are representative are classic symptoms of someone not interested in the truth. But hey, as long you get your kicks and I keep on laughing at your increasing desperation, bring it on mon ami. :)

I guess you are still looking to cover up your embarrassment over your belief in an imaginary interview that Zahar gave! You were wrong then, and have been wrong for a while now. You're due a win sometime soon - so cheer up mon brave!

As Dr Who says - Allons-y!! (But try and find a relevant example next time)

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk