Investor Looking For Businesses To Finance And Invest

Topic locked
Investor Looking For Businesses To Finance and Invest Jul 13, 2015
Hello ,
I am a private Investor insearch for possible investment opportunities to invest, i am looking to partner or invest in any new or running business, chain of businesss with attractive profit margins such as 5Star hotels, luxury spa ,logistics,Education,sporting infrastructure, Malls , restaurants , chain of wholesale / retail outlets , villas, commercial buildings ,events, commercial lands/plots , resorts , any running or starting company or business with attractive income generating goals to invest into as a partner in mpany or business with attractive income generating goals to invest into as a partner in United Arab Emirates ,
Quatar, Saudi Arabia , Bahrain, Oman,Egypt,Korea,Japan,New Zealand , Honkong,Indonesia, Kuwait ,Istanbul-Turkey,Tumerkistan, Afghanistan , India etc are my main countries of interest . will be of added advantage, for a start i have ready investment capital close to US$100,000,000 (One hundred Million United States Dollars ) ready to invest in any business no matter how small provided its of income generating value .
So for more informations i will appreciate if you can contact me immediately with your proporsals for onward proceedings please you can email me directly via my contact email below and provide your proporsals and contact details and email for easy communications
N/B Direct investors only no middle men no brookers , no time wasters seriose inquiries are welcome .Your cell phone number and email will facilitate communication
Regards
Mr David Nkosi
Email:davidnkosi13@gmail.com

nkosi
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Investor Looking For Businesses To Finance And Invest Jul 18, 2015
Respected sir,Pl find attachments 3 Projects in India and more PLG Power projects needfunding.we need minimum to maximum funding as per your company terms.We arewilling to know EPC other services related to our Projects,pl send yourprofile,terms and conditions.We are an IPP. We have signed following MOUs with various state government1. 250 MW Solar with TN Govt PPA rate INR 7.012. 200 MW Solar with Punjab Govt PPA on reverse bidding.3. we are in discussion for 50 MW Solar with a Rajasthan govt entity, 200 MW Solar with a PSU entity for their captive consumption( PPA rate INR 6.80 to 7.01)4. We are also looking forward to participate in MP Govt UMPP. ( 250 MW out of 750 MW Solar)5. 200 MW wind with MP Govt.( Project is at energy analysis stage)6. 400 MW wind with Rajasthan Govt.All the projects are at various stages.For Solar Project we have already an EPC partner-- who along with the EPC would bring the debt funding. As most of the projects are time bound we are looking for a partner who would come on the board in shortest possible time.As a first point of the process pl let me the know your investment Appetite ( MW) and expected returns.Whether you are in a position to bring the debt funding?We have multiple projects. Total investment requirement is almost USD 1 Billion( in the form of debt + equity). Pl let me know how much investment you want to do. Depending upon your investment appetite we can take any project from our portfolio to the next level. Pl let me know,the further information requirement.For further clarification or other requirements kindly revert to me with your comments / questions please.Regards,sashidharan00966530331081 (Saudi Arabia) - sashidharanm@hotmail.com
sashidharan
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Investor Looking For Businesses To Finance And Invest Jul 18, 2015
I have a business idea to do in UAE . I need a sponsor
Kindly share your details by my email please

feruzbek@live.com
Feruz
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Investors Looking for BusinessesForum Rules

Return to Investors Looking for Businesses