Am Looking For Running Businesses To Finance And Joint

Topic locked
Am Looking For Running Businesses To Finance and Joint Sep 03, 2015
Hello ,
Hi i am a private Investor in search for possible investment opportunities to invest in, i am looking for a partner which we can do join business new or running business, I want to invest in business such as Restaurants,malls ,electronics, wholesale / retail outlets , villas, commercial buildings ,events, commercial lands , hotels , resorts , any running or starting company or business with attractive income generating goals to invest into as a partner in United Arab Emirates , Middle East entire Asia and the world in General UAE , Saudi Arabia , Iran, Bahrain, Oman,Europe,America ,etc.I have an investment capital close to US$25,000,000 (Twenty Five Million United States Dollars ) ready to invest in any business no matter how small provided its of income generating value .So for more information do get back to me let discuss further and let me see if it is a business suitable and favorable to me and we will setup a meeting and meet face to face and discuss further
Regards
Mr David

davidnkosi
Dubai Forum Visitor

undefined Sep 04, 2015
davidnkosi , am Dixon you can contact me on 0527998692 for details.I can help spot the best earning business

--- Sep 04, 2015 ---

Kavzdixon
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Am Looking For Running Businesses To Finance And Joint Sep 04, 2015
Hello Dixon can i have your direct email address?
davidnkosi
Dubai Forum Visitor

undefined Sep 06, 2015
Davidnkosi , I am umer and i have running bussines in uae for wholesale and retail of mobile accesories in all over uae. I can help u spot good bussines. You can contact me on 00971552764961 or at gmail. Umerjawad19@gmail.com
Umerjawad19
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Am Looking For Running Businesses To Finance And Joint Sep 07, 2015
We need a investor who can invest in our running business To know our business we have a LLC Company our contact Mobile : 056 8045343 0504507359
santho
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Am Looking For Running Businesses To Finance And Joint Sep 07, 2015
Hello send me email directly at davidnkosi13@gmail.com
Thanks
David
davidnkosi
Dubai Forum Visitor

undefined Sep 11, 2015
davidnkosi ,

Mr. David,

My name is Ahmad. I am currently running a business in UAE in the field of food and beverage.

There is a huge opportunity to grow the business and expand as the market is expanding rapidly and the success potential is very high.

The beauty about this field is once the business is running smoothly and the brand began to be known in the market, profit margins will multiply and expansion will get easier and faster.

Please note that the business plan is ready and documented to be discussed once we meet.

If you are interested, kindly email me to meet online or face to face for further details.

Thanks and best regards,

Ahmad
ahmed.ksj@gmail.com
AAahmad
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Oct 05, 2015
I have been given a credit note from THE FIRST GROUP property developer in dubai.The credit note has a value of 323,855.00 dirhams.They gave me this credit note because i couldn't keep up with payments for one of their properties i was trying to buy.So i need to sell it or go into partnership with some one to use the credit note towards another of the first group projects.
I am also willing to sell this credit note.I am willing to lose some of my money selling it at a lower value. You can google info@thefirstgroup.com for more details about the first group. Also please contact me for more information about the credit note. My skype name is, ramone.andre or phone +44 777 88 52570.
E-mail staysafe925@aol.com or geespeng@gmail.com .
Best regards
Credit note

--- Oct 05, 2015 ---

davidnkosi wrote:
I have been given a credit note from THE FIRST GROUP property developer in dubai.The credit note has a value of 323,855.00 dirhams.They gave me this credit note because i couldn't keep up with payments for one of their properties i was trying to buy.So i need to sell it or go into partnership with some one to use the credit note towards another of the first group projects.
I am also willing to sell this credit note.I am willing to lose some of my money selling it at a lower value. You can google info@thefirstgroup.com for more details about the first group. Also please contact me for more information about the credit note. My skype name is, ramone.andre or phone +44 777 88 52570.
E-mail staysafe925@aol.com or geespeng@gmail.com .
Best regards
Credit note
CREDITNOTE
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Oct 07, 2015
Hi,

i have a great idea, i am looking for an investor. can you please send your whats-app number or email ID to +971 528134415
mdsirajvk
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Am Looking For Running Businesses To Finance And Joint Oct 07, 2015
davidnkosi ,
please contact on this number 0552815815. we have great opportunities .
mashalanis77
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Am Looking For Running Businesses To Finance And Joint Oct 09, 2015
davidnkosi ,dear sir,i have a good project please contact me 0504116861. Calling and whatsapp
Abumohamed
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Oct 09, 2015
Good evening Mr. David, we are SME private company dealing with investments in UAE and worldwide. We have 17 years of experience in the market and offer variety of investments where we can guarantee excellent profit and return. One of our latest offer is in investments of USD1 million with 15% monthly profit. We can schedule meeting at any convenient time. If you are interested you can send me an email : spaska.g@twdubai.ae
Kind Regards

Mrs.Spaska [/b]
davidovski
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Am Looking For Running Businesses To Finance And Joint Oct 18, 2015
Hi David
I am Gopakumar Doing business in training centers in Dubai

My no is 0554680610.

gopakumar777@yahoo.com

Please contact me

regds
gopakumar
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Oct 18, 2015
Polish finance company from an investor needs to complete a project related to energy production from biomass as well as ecological fuel production. It is possible to participate in the construction of 50 power plants with small eco power in Indonesia and Poland. My mail wzyzyk @ gmail .com
Roko
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Am Looking For Running Businesses To Finance And Joint Oct 19, 2015
**This is a great opportunity for someone looking to jump into a new business that has a great set up to get you started in one of UAE’s most profitable and growing industries***
This printing press has all the necessities to get you started and be well on your way to becoming successful. The brand new, state of the art machines/ printing equipment already arranged for a smooth running operation that will allow you to produce promotional, customized or corporate items all in-house. Machines include but are not limited to the following; digital/offset heavy duty printer, Photo book machine, all finishing and bindery machines, heat press, embroidery, engraving, foiling and more. A fully optimized large format-printing department allows for any and all advertising/promotional printing needs.
This business also includes four brand new company vehicles (1 being a passenger van and another for cargo along with two brand new sedan vehicles ideal for a sales team/executive employee).
There are professional & creative graphic designers, which have created 1000's of templates to be included in the online complete digital storefront, which is another great and unique feature of this business. The software provided includes a full workflow integration, enabling tools to effectively manage operational processes such as estimating, scheduling deliveries, purchasing, inventory, job costing, accounting (payables & receivables) reporting and analysis with more included.
The fully updated and renovated location has complete workstations with brand new high-end IMac computers, monitors and telephone system. The offices contain a full HR/office department and a very large, spacious executive office with a great meeting space allowing a modern, contemporary and industrial design all found under one roof making work simplified. The latest in technology security system makes work life very easy and safe to view from outside or even from your mobile. Equipped with high tech infra-red recorded security cameras covering the entire operation/premises makes working from home or abroad that much more practical and safe for an owner.contact me on tariqsobhi@gmail.com
invest123
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Oct 21, 2015
Hi,
A lucrative investment opportunity now available for a 12 years old Restaurant-Club brand in Dubai. Return of Investment is around 3% monthly guaranteed. We are accepting joint venture and partnership. For more info and details please contact us 00971501009004 so we set an appointment for meeting.

Regards,
richman
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Nov 25, 2015
Hi my name is Alam Ansar I am from India Lucknow
I am builder if you want to invest money in real estate

You can contact me.

Mob 91-9956922346,9984786346.
ALAMANSAR
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Nov 25, 2015
Hi David,

I have an investment proposition for a running business, based in Dubai but with global expansion opportunities.
It's in luxury hospitality sector, and is something unique, with a very good start already.

If you text me your email address I will send you a pitch deck, 050 659 8021.

Thanks

Chris

--- Nov 25, 2015 ---

ChrisH
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Nov 25, 2015
Hi Are you an investor looking for a great way
in setting up your business in Dubai? We offer
highest quality service to help you start your business in Dubai. We provide
support with serviced offices & business sustainability solutions under
their highly experienced team of management consultants.younompany in
the UAE?

Our Services are:

1. New Business Setup

2. Trade License Process (All Categories) its includes LLC,
professional, Free Zone and offshore

4. Business Name Approval

5. Providing Local Sponsor

7. Full PRO Services (Labor / Immigration / Economic Department)

8. Formation of Foreign / Local Branch Office in Dubai

9. Renewal of Trade License

10. Visa Assistance

11. Labour and immigration amendment

12. Business Centre office for license

If you are interested please contact,

Mr. Sajith
sajith@flyingcolour.com
skadukkaram
Dubai Expat Wannabe

undefined Nov 25, 2015
Good Day, we are an Renewable Energy company seeking investments from UAE and worldwide.
We have 30 years of experience in the energy field and offer variety of investments where we can
guarantee excellent profits and returns. The proposed project is a wind turbine project to be based in
South Africa with a capacity of serving over 160 000 households.

The project , now at a bankable stage, will cost just over US$1 billion but has been split into 3 easy-to-manage phases.
We invite credible investors who are comfortable with a 12% annual return on investment . Their funds
will be managed by reputable international financial auditors including KPMG .Please contact us for project presentation,
details and any relevant documents pertaining to this project.

Best Regards,

Mr.David Mack
MARKETING DIRECTOR
GCE Energy Pty Ltd
Sandton 2024
Johannesburg RSA
Phone /Whatsapp: +27 61 257 6929

E-mail: chinathur072@gmail.com
GreenEnergy
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Nov 27, 2015
I have six years experience in poultry farming, rearing both broilers and layer birds. Currently i have only 9,000 birds at my farm, including empty rooms (pen) which can hold 21,000 birds and i have extra 85 acres of land which i have not put on any structure on this land. I was affected by natural disaster which cost me a huge lost. I loss 15,000 chickens.
As a result i don't sound well financially off late and i want a serious investor who is willing to invest in poultry farming. Poultry farming is very profit oriented in my country since the government always support farmers in purchasing all our farming inputs by subsidizing and also cost of feeding the birds is comparatively low as compare to other nations.

Any question is welcome. Please you can contact me directly by writing to my email:

Best regards,

Mr. Wiredu Emmanuel

wiredufarms@gmail.com
Wiredu
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Am Looking For Running Businesses To Finance And Joint Nov 27, 2015
davidnkosi ,
Dear David. If you real serious investor. I can offer you my own company services. We do have buildings plots , big financial companies for sale. For investment. If investor request to start his own business from 0 we also giving full government support.

Our services made by government side with full support for investors. You can send full information of your request with your information and contact number. We will get back to you ASAP

dubaibusinessvip.com

dubaibusinessvip@yahoo.com

+971554390239
Lola22
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Am Looking For Running Businesses To Finance And Joint Dec 07, 2015
Lola22 wrote:

Greetings
from ATS

This
has ref your advertisement reg partnership in business.

We
are interested for a JV in our New co. call ATS...Aishwaryatechnosoft. This
highly lucarative business and you can expect very high
returns.

Pls.
reply to enable us to provide full details of the company and it
prospects..Also share your skype id and mobile no.

Thanks
n rgds

Ravindra

Director

Aishwaryatechnosoft

Bangalore
skype---ravindra.sunstar
AnandN
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Am Looking For Running Businesses To Finance And Joint Dec 24, 2015
dear sir,i have a good project please contact me . My mail airumovat@gmail.com
Axtamar
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Am Looking For Running Businesses To Finance And Joint Jan 25, 2016
Dear Sir
If you are interest in developing a Resort on a Virgin Island, outside U.A.E. please let me know for further information.
Height rate of return is assured.my email is - furuqaan@gmail.com -
furugan
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Investors Looking for BusinessesForum Rules

Return to Investors Looking for Businesses