I Am An Investor Looking For Businesses To Finance And Inves

Topic locked
I Am An Investor Looking For Businesses To Finance and Inves Jun 23, 2015
Hello ,
Hi i am a private Investor in search for possible investment opportunities to invest in, i am looking for a partner which we can do join business new or running business, I want to invest in business such as Restaurants,malls ,electronics, wholesale / retail outlets , villas, commercial buildings ,events, commercial lands , hotels , resorts , any running or starting company or business with attractive income generating goals to invest into as a partner in United Arab Emirates , Middle East entire Asia and the world in General UAE , Saudi Arabia , Iran, Bahrain, Oman,Europe,America ,etc.I have an investment capital close to US$100,000,000 (One Hundred Million United States Dollars ) ready to invest in any business no matter how small provided its of income generating value .So for more information do get back to me let discuss further and let me see if it is a business suitable and favorable to me and we will setup a meeting and meet face to face and discuss further
. In
Regards
Mr David

davidnkosi
Dubai Forum Visitor

undefined Jun 24, 2015
Email me k_a136@hotmail.com
I have a very big project and the full study available

--- Jun 24, 2015 ---

khalidaziz ,

khalidaziz ,

khalidaziz ,
khalidaziz
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Jun 24, 2015
Dear Mr David, kindly provide email, regards
Sofien
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Jun 24, 2015
Dear sir
I have a great idea to establish a good coffee shops. To get optimum profit I never sacrificed to customers. All we need is idea. If you are interested pls mail me on nabinraj_mishra@yahoo.com
Nabin
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Jun 24, 2015
Dear Mr David,

KLALKO LTD, based in London, UK is seeking investment. Please send me an email / phone number and I will give you more details. Email: kleber@klalko.co.uk

Regards,

Kleber Carvalho
klalkoltd
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: I Am An Investor Looking For Businesses To Finance And I Jun 24, 2015
davidnkosi,

Need Investor for On Hand Project/ Contract in Dubai, UAE please contact +971528074057 amira4design@gmail.com
AmiraDecor
Dubai Expat Wannabe

undefined Jun 24, 2015
Ibrahim Albedawi
Wayira Group HQ Dubai UAE

Renewable energy and infrastructure development sector

Have current contract worth $158 million and need investor to help secure bank gurantee to UAE government.

Email me for details

ibrahim@burhantec.info

whatsapp: 249904231287
ibrahima7860
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Jun 29, 2015
My Name is Believer,

My business idea is about supplying computers to school on a contract bases i have a full package which consist of the GOLD PACKAGE, DIAMOND PACKAGE AND THE PLATINUM PACKAGE us you know Ghana is a developing country and most school in the country are not using the I.C.T tools and i can a sure you that all school that i sent the proposal are willing to do business with me but lack of finds am stack so call me and let run business.

other one is an investment of a hotel close to the new airport that is on construction in the country i have in contact of about 1000 arches of land that we can build a modern hotel.

contact me let do business

00233 246981769

00233 204244830

thank you

--- Jun 29, 2015 ---

My Name is Believer,

My business idea is about supplying computers to school on a contract bases i have a full package which consist of the GOLD PACKAGE, DIAMOND PACKAGE AND THE PLATINUM PACKAGE us you know Ghana is a developing country and most school in the country are not using the I.C.T tools and i can a sure you that all school that i sent the proposal are willing to do business with me but lack of finds am stack so call me and let run business.

other one is an investment of a hotel close to the new airport that is on construction in the country i have in contact of about 1000 arches of land that we can build a modern hotel.

contact me let do business

00233 246981769

00233 204244830

thank you
believermensah
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Jun 29, 2015
I need an investor for mu UAE operation.If possible send me your contact details that I can discuss.
regards

AN
SAYES
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Jun 29, 2015
Hello Mr.David

I need partner and investor to my project

It's e-commerce website, ready and published

contact me if u interested

thanks

Mena M.

mena.misheal@hotmail.com

--- Jun 29, 2015 ---

mena612
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Jun 30, 2015
Hello Mr.David

I have three huge projects. All documents, business plan and contract are ready and waiting for the investor/s, partner/s.
for all details and information

todomih@gmail.com

Best Regards
Tod
todomih
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Jul 01, 2015
Dear Mr. David,

We are construction company, looking for investor. For more details please contact: ninia.starlight@gmail.com
Nini555
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Jul 02, 2015
davidnkosi , Mr David hello my name is Ivan Castillo, i have an option in a private investment fund in Guadalajara, Mexico, for conservative profiles in a mix of gov debt and private debt. in USD 9% in MXN 11% average anual short term.

castillo@finestra.mx
www.finestra.mx
imarduk
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Jul 02, 2015
Dear Sir,

I am in search of[url=#6081865]by Browser AdBlocker"> investorsImage[/url] for an upcoming project in Mauritius: a first-ever park resort costing around 14.5 - 15 Million dollars (USD).

Hope that I have contacted the right personnel/company. My email address is shashimattan@gmail.com

Eagerly waiting for a response from you.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Regards.

Ms. S. MATTAN
SREESHTY
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Jul 02, 2015
Dear Mr. David,

We are a reputed fuel trading company based out of UAE. WE have very lucrative and high yield projects which gives you profits on a weekly basis. We have a steady inflow of physical cargo from reputed suppliers and Major A class buyers who purchase the fuel from us. This is not any online trading or broking projects but physical real time cargo which is bought and sold on a weekly basis.

We would be happy to meet you for a TTM in person , where we can show you the numbers and statistics and assure you a minimum of 5% - 10% return on your investment on a weekly basis.

If your post is serious and genuine and if you are looking for a credible and genuine company to invest your funds and see them grow weekly, please contact us at the following email :-> fuelbiz.trade@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you.

Mr. Jonson
Jonson
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Jul 02, 2015
Dear Mr David,
our company in Germany has 2 very, very attractive projects in renewable energy and also in energy storage system,which allows to produce cars and plug in this new system. All international car manufacturer worldwide tried to find solutions but have only very small solutions which are not satisfying. but they invested many millions or even hundreds of millions all together so far. We have attractive solution to offer and only require investment to build the factory to produce the system. When you are interested in worldwide solution in energy storage system (mobile and for use in buildings also, so it is stationary), let me know ASAP.
Regards
Please send answer to: Carsten.Paetz@alice.de to receive further informations!
We can only accept cooperation within next 2 weeks or will sell system to a car manufacturer in Germany or Japan.
CarstenPaetz
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: I Am An Investor Looking For Businesses To Finance And I Jul 03, 2015
hello david... contact me on wasimakram1765@gmail.com or call on 0556277624
MECHANICALENGINEER
Dubai Forum Visitor

undefined Jul 03, 2015
davidnkosi , I have an idea in Facilities Management with potential to grow 5-8% YOY. Please share your email with me and let us set up a meeting.
jomstermcmonster
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: I Am An Investor Looking For Businesses To Finance And I Jul 05, 2015
Hi Mr.David,

I do have 10years uae experienced. interested to start cctv,fiberoptic cable installation company in Dubai. if interested contact [url=mailto:mohammed872366@yahoo.com]mohammed872366@yahoo.com[/url]

Mohammed
thanks
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: I Am An Investor Looking For Businesses To Finance And I Jul 06, 2015
Hello Sir..
My Name is Mohammed Waseem Akram.
Iam a Mechanical Engineer working as a Technical Sales Engineer in a Company in Dubai Investments Park

I have One Unique and New Business idea to set up in Malls of UAE.
Firstly Trying with IBN BATTUTA mall then Expanding to All Malls in UAE.
Are You Willing to Invest in My
Business Idea?
I Will Work Hard to Gain the Profits and will Not take my Share until your Investment Money is back to your Hands. Investment required is around 50000dhs(may b more or less). It can be Covered in just 10 Months(in one mall). Once it is Clicked it wil b a Huge Success. Target is EXPO 2020. We can Earn a lot.
Thank you and Trust Me :)

Contact me for more:
[url=mailto:wasimakram1765@gmail.com]wasimakram1765@gmail.com[/url]
+971556277624
MECHANICALENGINEER
Dubai Forum Visitor

undefined Jul 07, 2015
davidnkosi , hello sir i have best business solution which is restaurant i am a expert in restaurant feild and i want to explore my experince i wish to opens a several restaurants chian whict hitting the UAE thanks sir kindly give me your email address and number my number is 971555793717
Ayubkhan
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: I Am An Investor Looking For Businesses To Finance And I Jul 07, 2015
Mr. David,One of the leading logistics and heavy lift company looking for investors, we are planning to improve and expand our business cycles, so we are looking for a investor. if you are interested please send me a mail to feedback@amelts.com or call +971557017003.
victordxb7
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

davidnkosi ,
If you are a serious investor we do have a serious small and big project that you might be interested In...Send us an email starglobeuae@gmail.com
Starglobe
Dubai Forum Guest

Hello can you send me an email on ( davidnkosi13@gmail.com )
Regards
David
davidnkosi
Dubai Forum Visitor

Hi
I just did send you an email about us,and with one example of our projects...we have many more included movies productions,concerts,sports games,sponsorships,etc

Best regards

Starglobe
Starglobe
Dubai Forum Guest

Ayubkhan ,Hi do email me at davidnkosi13@gmail.com for more information
Regards
David

--- Jul 07, 2015 ---

jomstermcmonster wrote:
I Am An Investor Looking For Businesses To Finance And Inves

Hi do send me an email davidnkosi13@gmail.com
Regards
David
davidnkosi
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: I Am An Investor Looking For Businesses To Finance And I Jul 08, 2015
we have project of a 25,000,000 in hand we are looking for investor if you are intrested
almokhtar42gmailcom
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: I Am An Investor Looking For Businesses To Finance And I Jul 08, 2015
Sofien ,My email is davidnkosi13@gmail.com

--- Jul 08, 2015 ---

Ayubkhan ,email me @ davidnkosi13@gmail.com
davidnkosi
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: I Am An Investor Looking For Businesses To Finance And I Jul 18, 2015
davidnkosi ,Respected sir,Pl find attachments 3 Projects in India and more PLG Power projects needfunding.we need minimum to maximum funding as per your company terms.We arewilling to know EPC other services related to our Projects,pl send yourprofile,terms and conditions.We are an IPP. We have signed following MOUs with various state government1. 250 MW Solar with TN Govt PPA rate INR 7.012. 200 MW Solar with Punjab Govt PPA on reverse bidding.3. we are in discussion for 50 MW Solar with a Rajasthan govt entity, 200 MW Solar with a PSU entity for their captive consumption( PPA rate INR 6.80 to 7.01)4. We are also looking forward to participate in MP Govt UMPP. ( 250 MW out of 750 MW Solar)5. 200 MW wind with MP Govt.( Project is at energy analysis stage)6. 400 MW wind with Rajasthan Govt.All the projects are at various stages.For Solar Project we have already an EPC partner-- who along with the EPC would bring the debt funding. As most of the projects are time bound we are looking for a partner who would come on the board in shortest possible time.As a first point of the process pl let me the know your investment Appetite ( MW) and expected returns.Whether you are in a position to bring the debt funding?We have multiple projects. Total investment requirement is almost USD 1 Billion( in the form of debt + equity). Pl let me know how much investment you want to do. Depending upon your investment appetite we can take any project from our portfolio to the next level. Pl let me know,the further information requirement.For further clarification or other requirements kindly revert to me with your comments / questions please.Regards,sashidharan00966530331081 (Saudi Arabia)We have many client Projects in solar,wind,hydro power projects from 2MW to 250MW capacity of each project,present my client's having projects 5GW in power projects.I need best investment solution for all these projects in India.I have many contacts with funding sources in many countries,i have connected one of international EPC company with 90% debt funding for 4 projects 800MW total capacity.We need best solutions for our client projects,if really pl send your clear terms and conditions. Libor,hedging cost plus interest rate must be match with the Promoter choice. thanks, sashidharan 00966530331081 - sashidharanm@hotmail.com
sashidharan
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: I Am An Investor Looking For Businesses To Finance And I Jul 18, 2015
I have a nice business idea , kindly please provide your details by my email feruzbek@live.com
Feruz
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Investors Looking for BusinessesForum Rules

Return to Investors Looking for Businesses