Looking For Any Running Businesses To Joint And Invest

Topic locked
Looking For Any Running Businesses To Joint and invest Aug 29, 2015
Hello ,
Hi i am a private Investor in search for possible investment opportunities to invest in, i am looking for a partner which we can do join business new or running business, I want to invest in business such as Restaurants,malls ,electronics, wholesale / retail outlets , villas, commercial buildings ,events, commercial lands , hotels , resorts , any running or starting company or business with attractive income generating goals to invest into as a partner in United Arab Emirates , Middle East entire Asia and the world in General UAE , Saudi Arabia , Iran, Bahrain, Oman,Europe,America ,etc.Am ready to invest in any business no matter how small provided its of income generating value .So for more information do get back to me let discuss further and let me see if it is a business suitable and favorable to me and we will setup a meeting and meet face to face and discuss further
Regards
Mr David

davidnkosi
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Looking For Any Running Businesses To Joint And Invest Aug 29, 2015
davidnkosi ,

We need a investor who can invest in our running business

To know our business visit our website : www.ibookride.com

contact

Email: saeed@xpertogo.com

Mobile : 056 499 4049
saeedxpertogocom
Dubai Expat Wannabe

undefined Aug 30, 2015
Hello,

Ok, So how could we contact? Do you have any Skype Id? If so please share with your Email id.

Thank You

Debjit Roy
debjit
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Looking For Any Running Businesses To Joint And Invest Aug 30, 2015
debjit ,

HI

My mobile and e mail is already there you can contact me on mobile or on skype

SKYPE ID: saeedsheikhsaeedsheikh

My name two times

regards

saeedsheikh
saeedxpertogocom
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Looking For Any Running Businesses To Joint And Invest Aug 31, 2015
Hello

Am Idrissah and i really looking for an investor who is willing to invest in TANZANITE JEWELLERY GERM STONES MINING which I own if your interested contact me.

Email; ([url=mailto:Ytn4991@gmail.com]Ytn4991@gmail.com[/url] or [url=mailto:yudakhan@hotmail.com]yudakhan@hotmail.com[/url] )
yudakhan
Dubai Forum Visitor

undefined Sep 07, 2015
We need a investor who can invest in our running business To know our business visit our contact Mobile : 056 8045343 0504507359
santho
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Looking For Any Running Businesses To Joint And Invest Sep 07, 2015
Hello send me email directly at davidnkosi13@gmail.com
davidnkosi
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Looking For Any Running Businesses To Joint And Invest Oct 19, 2015
**This is a great opportunity for someone looking to jump into a new business that has a great set up to get you started in one of UAE’s most profitable and growing industries*** first online printing company in the middle east !!
This printing press has all the necessities to get you started and be well on your way to becoming successful. The brand new, state of the art machines/ printing equipment already arranged for a smooth running operation that will allow you to produce promotional, customized or corporate items all in-house. Machines include but are not limited to the following; digital/offset heavy duty printer, Photo book machine, all finishing and bindery machines, heat press, embroidery, engraving, foiling and more. A fully optimized large format-printing department allows for any and all advertising/promotional printing needs.
This business also includes four brand new company vehicles (1 being a passenger van and another for cargo along with two brand new sedan vehicles ideal for a sales team/executive employee).
There are professional & creative graphic designers, which have created 1000's of templates to be included in the online complete digital storefront, which is another great and unique feature of this business. The software provided includes a full workflow integration, enabling tools to effectively manage operational processes such as estimating, scheduling deliveries, purchasing, inventory, job costing, accounting (payables & receivables) reporting and analysis with more included.
The fully updated and renovated location has complete workstations with brand new high-end IMac computers, monitors and telephone system. The offices contain a full HR/office department and a very large, spacious executive office with a great meeting space allowing a modern, contemporary and industrial design all found under one roof making work simplified. The latest in technology security system makes work life very easy and safe to view from outside or even from your mobile. Equipped with high tech infra-red recorded security cameras covering the entire operation/premises makes working from home or abroad that much more practical and safe for an owner.
invest123
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Nov 26, 2015
seven years running company in uae those who are interested to invest in our company please contact. 0569038946, email pioneerllc.uae@gmail.com
jayakumarkesavan
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Looking For Any Running Businesses To Joint And Invest Nov 27, 2015
davidnkosi ,
General trading LLC ready for sale direct from the owner in dubai

If you interesting. It urgent sale and price are very low

60,000 aed only

Contact dubaibusinessvip@yahoo.com send interest to view

We will arrange you meet owner and see the place
Lola22
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

undefined Nov 28, 2015
davidnkosi wrote:

HII

THIS IS ZAID AZMI STAYING AT DELHI. WE ARE HAVING A RUNNING AUTOMOBILE CAR WORKSHOP NAMED "ZAIRA MOTORS " IN DELHI SINCE PAST 17YEARS.. WE WANT TO OPEN A NEW WORKSHOP IN DUBAI AND NEED AN INVESTOR FOR THAT.. WE ARE AUTHORIZED WORKSHOP FROM "BOSCH" AND ARE GIVING GREAT SERVICES TO THE CUSTOMERS.. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN IN CONCEPT THEN I REALLY WANT YOU TO INVEST IN THIS SECTOR.

THANKING YOU

EMAIL- zaira.motors@gmail.com
zaidazmi
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Dec 15, 2015
davidnkosi ,I'm looking for an investor in Buisness center please let me know if u are interested already running Buisness good returns
Rockali
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Looking For Any Running Businesses To Joint And Invest Dec 16, 2015
Hi Mr davidnkosi ,
Myself Veena kartik here i can give u one advice that we have a group doing financial service for the people like you to improve your business as well as your financial growth. i suggest you to kindly fix an appointment with us for further detailed discussions and i hope you will get a valuable plans from us. kindly contact in this given number- 0527553778. waiting for your call very soon.
Regards,
Veena Kartik.
veeskartik8
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Looking For Any Running Businesses To Joint And Invest Dec 16, 2015
Hi Mr. David, we are unlimited construction company in Sharjah and also registered in Dubai and UAQ. Looking for AED. 20 million investment to smooth our profitable projects in hand. contact. rajaarshad71@gmail.com , 050-5384008
rajaarshad71
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Looking For Any Running Businesses To Joint And Invest Dec 21, 2015
hi ...how are you ?hope your doing great.. actually am from UAE if your looking for someone with good connection in immigration or ministry of labour or anywhere only in Dubai I can be that guy and I can be a local sponsorship for the company and I have my own PRO.

Mohammed Ali

+971558444428
mohammedali
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Investors Looking for BusinessesForum Rules

Return to Investors Looking for Businesses