1) Atlantis Palm Dubai is a full option hotel that guarantees satisfaction for your whole family. Mothers can spend the day at the spa and fathers can play sports, while children can enjoy a day filled with water adventure starting with the Aquaventure Waterpark.
2) Children can also choose from five unique activities interacting with dolphins that will surely be an unforgettable experience at the Dolphin Bay.
3) Shopping at the Emirates Mall while your children can ski and build snowmen at the Ski Dubai. It is the world’s largest indoor snow park with exciting rides. There is a ski school for those who want to learn the basics of skiing or snowboarding with qualified instructors.
4) Ice Land water park combines both water and ice, with the world’s largest manmade water fall, and a penguin bay a 6,000 square meters rain dance pool. Polar Mountains World is the largest assortment of 27 water slides emerging from seven towers and Arctic Waves with the largest wave pool, encompassed in a 3,600 square meters area.
5) Many say Karting is the first step in a racing drivers career to the top. Take your children to the Dubai Autodrome to experience driving in a safe environment where the Kartdrome offers special karts and karting sessions for children from age 7 to 12 indoors.
6) Allow your children the chance to experience the rush of free falling at the iFly Dubai and enjoy the excitement of skydiving in the region’s only indoor skydiving center. This adventure is safe for children ages five and above.
7) Wild Wadi waterpark located along Jumaira beach, it is one of the famous outdoor waterparks in the UAE. From water roller coaster rides to inter-connecting slides and their latest addition adventurous rides the Tantrum alley and Burj Surj.
Get a chance to watch a movie in Dubai Mall while your children are just across the hall from you having the time of their life at Kidzania. This indoors theme park gives your child an educational and fun time role playing and mimicking adult activities and jobs in a fun and exciting way. Your child can practice his future job now, enacting a firefighter, a doctor, pilot, chef and any other passion.
9) Give your child a chance to appreciate an amazing array of animals such as the Arabian Oryx, giraffes and white lions at Al-Ain Zoo at Al-Ain — approximately a 2 hour drive from Dubai.
10) Take a road trip for less than two hours to Yas Island to visit Ferrari World — the world’s largest indoor theme park. There are tens of things to do with your children from roller coasters, racing simulators, classic cars and all things Ferrari, including kid-friendly activities that can be enjoyed by the entire family.