Sub: False Absconding Case By My Employer.

Topic locked
Sub: False absconding case by my employer. May 27, 2015
My company used to pay my salary after every 2 or 3 months, I have proof my salary slip.

In 2014 February, march salary, he paid me on 27th April 2015
July, August salary, he paid me on 30th September
November, December salary, he paid me on 11th January

From January onwards, I have being going to work till February 5th 2015; my transportation was provided by the Operation Manager Mr. xxxxxxxx of the company and it was arranged by the company from Al Ghubaiba bus station to the office in Dubai Silicon Oasis.

Next day when I went to the work, he did not pick me up and when I called him to ask why didn’t u pick me to the office, he said to me that the Managing Director - Mr. xxxxxxx asked him not to pick me up because there is no business at the moment, so ask him to go back, if there is any work in the future at that time he will call you to work. When I called the Managing Director himself of the company he said the same thing. But I have gone to the office 2 times but the office was locked.

After few days I called the Managing Director - Mr. xxxxxxx of the company to ask about my salary, he said that he will pay me when he will arrange the amount of my salary. Then I waited for 2 month for my salary and he deposited only Dhs 2500 from Dhs 4500 in to my account on 22nd march 2015, still Dhs 2000 is balance, when I called him to ask about my balance salary of 2014 and 2015 he told me that he needs some time to pay my balance salary because he is arranging the amount and he told me that he just renewed the company license and need to cancel one of his employee Mr. xxxxxxx the operation manager, because his visa had expired and need to pay the fine and his balance salary.

On 29th of March he is sending me mail of employment cancellation, saying that I did not report to work in February and March. Me (Mr. xxxxxxxxx) and the Managing Director of the company use to call each other for my work updates. Then how can he send me a mail like this. If I did not report to work he should have send the employment cancellation in February or in March before depositing my salary. So what where the company doing until 29th March 2015.

From this you can clearly understand that the company has implicated me in a false absconding case with the intention of cheating me because the company doesn’t want to pay my 2014 salary balance of 10,500 Dhs and 2015 salary from January to April including my gratuity.

I need advise asap

shaak
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum