Need Help: Employer Filed False CriminalCase On Labour Case

Topic locked
Need Help: Employer filed False CriminalCase on Labour case Jul 24, 2014
IS THERE ANY LAW IN DUBAI COURTS GUIDE THAT IN "PUBLIC PROSECUTION INVESTIGATION" ALL REPORT IS IN MY FAVOUR, CASE CAN BE CLOSED WITHOUT TRANSFERRING TO DUBAI COURT.

Hi everyone
Can anybody help me in my situation.

I worked for one company 1 year. I resigned due to no increment as per appointment letter. And my employer request me to work for 2 months which i completed properly. Everything was going smoothly and satisfactory from both side. My relation with employer was very nice during my work period and even after my resignation.

During 2 months of notice period one of our company employee created many misunderstandings ( corporate politics to get appraisal ) between me and employer. Company stopped me paying salary and situations went out of my control. Finally unwillingly i filed labor complaint at MOL which was in my favour and I got my all pending dues.

But after my MOL complaint, my employer filed criminal case against me and claimed AED 200k I cheated him. My employer clearly challenged me that he is sure that he will loose the case but he will waste maximum possible time using his money and influence.

My employer presented many false reports and false evidence in public prosecution. Case went to private and government experts also to investigate the matter. I was having all copies of true reports which i submitted.

Now after more than 2 years situation is : All expert reports are in my favor. But case is still under investigation. Public Prosecution is now in process of transferring my case to Dubai Courts.

My query is :
Is there any provision or law: which helps me to close case without transferring to court. I have already wasted about 2 years time in public prosecution investigation. I don't know again how long time it will take to clear in Dubai Courts.

P.s. : I missed one point
In expert reports, I cleared all false claim of AED200K. only one small amount AED 1500.00 i couldn't clear. AED 1500 was missing from my office drawer on my last day of work. Somebody stole that money.

bigidea332
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum