Wanted Mystery Drinkers

Topic locked
Wanted Mystery Drinkers Oct 27, 2005
Hello People,
I've posted this entry before as well (and got a pretty poor response)
I am looking out for people who would be interested in going to bars in 2/3 star hotels - having a drink and getting paid for it.
The idea is to check out if the drinks are being served in the right manner or not. Nothing very complicated and a great chance to see some of the bars in dubai which you wouldn't visit otherwise
If you are interested please send me your contact details. Males above the ages of 30 would fit the bill. You dont have to be a serious drinker or have extensive knowledge of drinks to participate in this.
:drunken:

Dejavu
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Oct 27, 2005
In your original post you had the age limit as 35, I didn’t qualify but now that you’ve lowered it, I’d be keen.

Let me know the details, I’ve been making my own personal effort to check out most watering holes in Dubai anyway. I also was a bartender when I was in school if that helps, I don’t quite have my mixology degree but I know most drinks and how they should be served.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Oct 28, 2005
i m not old enough for this...but i have good driniking experience...and i do make cocktails at home as a hobby...see if i can join in...
cadmus
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 29, 2005
ooh. free drinks.

where do i sign up ? :) :lol:

Cheers,

D
smartd
Dubai Forums Vice-Admin

Oct 29, 2005
[quote="fayz"]In your original post you had the age limit as 35, I didn’t qualify but now that you’ve lowered it, I’d be keen.

Let me know the details, I’ve been making my own personal effort to check out most watering holes in Dubai anyway. I also was a bartender when I was in school if that helps, I don’t quite have my mixology degree but I know most drinks and how they should be served.[/quote]

could u send me your contact number pls.
Dejavu
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Oct 29, 2005
[quote="smartd"]ooh. free drinks.

where do i sign up ? :) :lol:

Cheers,

D[/quote]

pls. send me u contact number and I'll speak to you
Dejavu
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Dec 21, 2005
ill be interested in that.......i am 21 m muslim,,,,,,,,hope that not a problem :wink:
lemme know abt it
aduberdu
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 21, 2005
oh no, what r u doing?
muslims shouldnt drink brother !!!
shaakira
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 22, 2005
Maybe we can drink non-alcholoic drinks... All the cocktails that they make in bars can be had non-alcholic. I used to drink :oops: and I can say that when I have the same cocktail now as a practicing Muslim (without the alcohol of course) vs. before when I did drink, it tastes much better without that vile stuff.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 23, 2005
I smoke till i choke an i s.e.x alot.. i drink alot more but its just too rock.. u feel me
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Dec 23, 2005
Jamal wrote:I smoke till i choke an i s.e.x alot.. i drink alot more but its just too rock.. u feel me

word.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat